BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristie G.
Review for: Carabet Blend
I wanted to try one of these for a long time but didn't want to pay the prices they cost. So when i found it in the dollar store i jumped on it. These are sooo good! I love this color for fall and winter. It goes on nice and easy, the color is rich and pigmented, glossy at first and very smooth. As the day goes on it goes a bit more matte on me,at least. Lips are stained a nice berry color.
Andrea H.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Review for: Creamy Cafe
Gorgeous creamy formula, great brown pretty color!!! Love it and it lasts about 3 hours!!!
Airele M.
Review for: Carabet Blend
So I found the gem at my local dollar store. This product is very pigmented and you may have to apply a few coats due to it can apply a bit streaky. The formula feels a little heavy at first and stays wet for a little bit but it does stain nicely! My dry parts stained a little darker but nothing major. It was drying ever so slightly but again nothing extreme. The staying power was impressive.
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Macaroon
Really awesome and creamy and has great lasting power ! does fade off after hours. Its a gloss and a stain I love it.
Priscilla P.
Review for: Raspberry Tart
I bought mine at a local dollar tree and I love it. I had to go back and get more because they were selling fast. I love the stain that it leaves on your lips. Plus it's creamy and not sticky. This is my favorite color from the line because when wet it looks super glossy and bold but even dry as a lip stain is looks amazing and bold still.
Norma B.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product because it is like 2 products in one. and not costly at all. good value. and delivers what it states. it satisfied my needs very well. easy to apply and no mess at all. easy to keep with you on the go. i would recommend this to others.
Cassandra R.
Glendale, AZ
I never under lip stain until I got back into swimming and realized what salt water or chlorine could do to your lips. This was absolutely a game changer for me. Lasting is an understatement it should be called Tattooed. I was so confident after a swim when my lips looked like colorful little cherrys instead of dry cracked pale blobs.
Marissa G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Everything that it does is on the name of the product not only does it say that but it is true
Laura O.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the colors Milani give you to choose. I love how it makes my lips feel the whole day long.
Monique L.
Austin, TX
If you are looking to get some color and leave your lips moisturizerized this is definitely the product for you
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.