BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney P.
Great affordable lip stain option. I love when I can find a product that works and is also budget friendly as it allows me to buy more colors!
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mango Tango
All time favorite even for my pale skin to be completely satisfied with. 😄 It's possible that not all the colors will go well with pale skin.
ivette s.
Belton, MO
Review for: Creamy Cafe
This one i didn't like out of all their staff because it was drying. I ended up returning it. The packaging is ok. I am not fond of the brush
LaniBelle V.
Canyon, TX
I swear by this product! Best by far I've ever had! Such a pigmented color! And their liners are great too!
Be sure to check then out!
M'kenzi R.
Saratoga Spgs , UT
Love how amazing the Milani Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Gloss Stain feels on my lips. Super hydrating and the color is amazing!
Danielle C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this gloss, its hard to find the dark purples that look best on my skin tone, but milani always has the best colors that last.
Tat W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Review for: Red
The color is the best for my skin tone. The stain last a long time and it didn't dry out my lips. I use this one to the last drop.
Jocelin R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
Lastes very long it is a very pigmented color it doesn't come of easily i have to use makeup wipes to take it of very good quality
Heidi R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. It isn't sticky at all. This also leaves a nice stain to the lips.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX
Review for: Pink Lemonade
I love the consistency it has great coverage and lasts a decent amount of time during the day throughout eating and drinking
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.