BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Mango Tango
To me, these are just okay products. They are hard to apply and feel very thick on my lips. They do have a glossy finish and come in pretty colors, but to me it just is not worth the hassle of applying them.
Machelle W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Carabet Blend
A lot of people have been hauling these lip gloss stains because they are only a dollar at The Dollar Tree. I was surprised to see one left at my local Dollar Tree and decided to purchase it. I bought Milani's Power Lip in Cabaret Blend. I love the color and it goes on smoothly.
Olivia S.
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
I came across these at the dollar store and love them! My favorite lip stain and stays on well. I don't find them very moisturizing but it almost leaves a matte finish that I like. Highly recommend.
Priscilla P.
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
I bought mine at a local dollar tree and I love it. I had to go back and get more because they were selling fast. I love the stain that it leaves on your lips. Plus it's creamy and not sticky. This color was a bit too light for me but nonetheless a pretty lip stain.
Rachael R.
Review for: Raspberry Tart
This product is very pigmented. I enjoy the packaging. It is small and easy to slip into the pocket or purse. The only thing I didn't like about this product is the smell!
Camila A.
Review for: Raspberry Tart
I'm currently into bold lip colors for everyday looks, but I think the greatest challenge is to find a product that stays on my lips. This gloss stain is absolutely amazing! I love the color and I love the fact that it's long lasting.
Courtney K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Raspberry Tart
Found this gem at the dollar tree. With a very low hopes, I am happy to say I absolutely LOVE this lip product! It is easy to apply & once it dries is just the perfect amount of glossy.. Great fall/winter color!
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Macaroon
The packaging is small and easy to put in a small purse. The color is a nice color, it was a little pinker than I thought it would be. You have to twist to get the color into the brush but the texture felt a bit to tacky for me.
Morgan  S.
Review for: Carabet Blend
I absolutely love these! I need to find more of them. The pigmentation is fantastic and it's very long wearing. Will have to do minimal touch ups after eating greasy food, but the stain is great
Priscilla P.
Review for: Mango Tango
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.