BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
This is my favorite color out of them all. They are all really beautiful and very pigmented and they do last all day. They are light weight, not sticky and it does stain. If you want the shine of the gloss you can always reapply. It is a twist up gloss and can tend to spill out fast but if you are slow about it then you wont waste product.
Ana J.
Review for: Pink Lemonade
I like this i thinks its cute although the colors name throws me off pink lemonade i think typical fake pink lemonade from like crystal light lol not the super cherry pink color this is that being said it does stain which is awesome although the click twist the first time you wind it up it doesn't come out until you've twisted it so much and end up wasting a good amount of product If you're willing to dish out 6 bucks its great for you i have a not so massive bag but I'm also an entrepreneur trying to manage a blog and start a business so its travel size actually does not help me I constantly loose it lmao
Review for: Red
I picked this up from my dollar tree, I love Milani products but red is always an iffy color when you can't see the exact shade, blue toned red makes your teeth whiter and orange tone your teeth look yellow and this one is an orange/red. I wont get too much use out of it unless I layer it. But the color is bright, the stain lasts, the gloss isn't sticky, overall its a great product.
Stacia T.
Review for: Macaroon
I got these from dollar tree and I liked them but i don't really think the are stains at least not really on me.
Review for: Raspberry Tart
I just got this from my Dollar tree. It is such a pretty color. Its intense, very pigmented. The gloss isn't sticky at all and its light weight. The stain is pigmented lasts all day long.
Courtney K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Raspberry Tart
Found this gem at the dollar tree. With a very low hopes, I am happy to say I absolutely LOVE this lip product! It is easy to apply & once it dries is just the perfect amount of glossy.. Great fall/winter color!
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Macaroon
Lovely lip stain! Stays on incredible. The colors are vibrant and beautiful and add a special touch to any make-up look.
Review for: Macaroon
I found these at my Dollar Tree and at first I passed them up. Glosses seem sticky so I hesitated but I did return and buy them after looking at reviews. I am happy I did so. The color pay off is amazing, very pigmented and close to the packaging color. The product is a twist up so you have to twist slowly because it comes out fast. It does last all day through eating and drinking. If you want the shine reapply but the stain does last. I love these!!
Shanell D.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Creamy Cafe
Found this at the dollar store! I'm so in love!! Such a pretty shade I totally recommend this product ! 💋
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Macaroon
I just purchased this on a whim. I have to say i had low expectations as usually lip stain dry out my lips. This product is really good, better than a lot of high end stains I've tried. First it goes on like a liquid lipstick and as you eat and drink the satin goes away and you are left with a natural lip stain. I love it! I am strongly considering using this product for my wedding day. PS: it lasted about 4 hours before i had to reapply but i probably could have gone a little longer.
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.