BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristie G.
Review for: Carabet Blend
I wanted to try one of these for a long time but didn't want to pay the prices they cost. So when i found it in the dollar store i jumped on it. These are sooo good! I love this color for fall and winter. It goes on nice and easy, the color is rich and pigmented, glossy at first and very smooth. As the day goes on it goes a bit more matte on me,at least. Lips are stained a nice berry color.
Machelle W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Carabet Blend
A lot of people have been hauling these lip gloss stains because they are only a dollar at The Dollar Tree. I was surprised to see one left at my local Dollar Tree and decided to purchase it. I bought Milani's Power Lip in Cabaret Blend. I love the color and it goes on smoothly.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Review for: Creamy Cafe
@ first I was not loving this product but after having it on for a while and playing around with it I love it so much I went back and bought all the colors they had lol
Camila A.
Review for: Raspberry Tart
I'm currently into bold lip colors for everyday looks, but I think the greatest challenge is to find a product that stays on my lips. This gloss stain is absolutely amazing! I love the color and I love the fact that it's long lasting.
Priscilla P.
Review for: Mango Tango
I bought mine at a local dollar tree and I love it. I had to go back and get more because they were selling fast. I love the stain that it leaves on your lips. Plus it's creamy and not sticky.
Airele M.
Review for: Carabet Blend
So I found the gem at my local dollar store. This product is very pigmented and you may have to apply a few coats due to it can apply a bit streaky. The formula feels a little heavy at first and stays wet for a little bit but it does stain nicely! My dry parts stained a little darker but nothing major. It was drying ever so slightly but again nothing extreme. The staying power was impressive.
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Mango Tango
I Love this Milani Power lip it last long in my lips. and its not too glossy and its not sticky and its not matte either i don't how to explain it but i love it. and they have color selection and i like the packaging its super handy. so grab one or more!! ^_^ I got mine at Dollar tree. it super affordable. but in drugstore its $3.89 so i was shock that the dollar tree has that.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Macaroon
The packaging is small and easy to put in a small purse. The color is a nice color, it was a little pinker than I thought it would be. You have to twist to get the color into the brush but the texture felt a bit to tacky for me.
Ana J.
Review for: Pink Lemonade
I like this i thinks its cute although the colors name throws me off pink lemonade i think typical fake pink lemonade from like crystal light lol not the super cherry pink color this is that being said it does stain which is awesome although the click twist the first time you wind it up it doesn't come out until you've twisted it so much and end up wasting a good amount of product If you're willing to dish out 6 bucks its great for you i have a not so massive bag but I'm also an entrepreneur trying to manage a blog and start a business so its travel size actually does not help me I constantly loose it lmao
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Macaroon
I just purchased this on a whim. I have to say i had low expectations as usually lip stain dry out my lips. This product is really good, better than a lot of high end stains I've tried. First it goes on like a liquid lipstick and as you eat and drink the satin goes away and you are left with a natural lip stain. I love it! I am strongly considering using this product for my wedding day. PS: it lasted about 4 hours before i had to reapply but i probably could have gone a little longer.
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.