BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Velinda L.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Creamy Cafe
This is a great product.... Its perfect to put on and head out..it's easy to apply and I love love the colors!!!!
Alondra I.
Bell Gardens, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my holy grail for a while!! Leaves my lips looking flawless always!! Have a few stored in my vanity lol
Daisy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. It does what it says on the packaging. It keeps my lips moisturized and with a subtle gloss stain
Arely M.
Review for: Red, Raspberry Tart
Love this it loast longer and it keeps it creammy with my moist lips and that mix is like a cherry on topp of it
Citlaly F.
Edmonson
Fast and Easy to apply, lasts all day. You can feel the outcome of your soft lips. Bought it online for cheap
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
So messy!
This product is fun in theory but it creates a huge mess. Not a fan of this product
Priscilla P.
Review for: Mango Tango
I bought mine at a local dollar tree and I love it. I had to go back and get more because they were selling fast. I love the stain that it leaves on your lips. Plus it's creamy and not sticky.
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Mango Tango
I Love this Milani Power lip it last long in my lips. and its not too glossy and its not sticky and its not matte either i don't how to explain it but i love it. and they have color selection and i like the packaging its super handy. so grab one or more!! ^_^ I got mine at Dollar tree. it super affordable. but in drugstore its $3.89 so i was shock that the dollar tree has that.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Macaroon
The packaging is small and easy to put in a small purse. The color is a nice color, it was a little pinker than I thought it would be. You have to twist to get the color into the brush but the texture felt a bit to tacky for me.
Ana J.
Review for: Pink Lemonade
I like this i thinks its cute although the colors name throws me off pink lemonade i think typical fake pink lemonade from like crystal light lol not the super cherry pink color this is that being said it does stain which is awesome although the click twist the first time you wind it up it doesn't come out until you've twisted it so much and end up wasting a good amount of product If you're willing to dish out 6 bucks its great for you i have a not so massive bag but I'm also an entrepreneur trying to manage a blog and start a business so its travel size actually does not help me I constantly loose it lmao
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.