BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jordan G.
Review for: Macaroon
This can get very patchy I'm not a fan I think it moves everywhere even with the lip liner it still moves
Eri ✨.
Laurel, MD
Nice really good pretty beautiful cool nice awesome really good wow cool I like it the best gotta use it
Shanell D.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Creamy Cafe
Found this at the dollar store! I'm so in love!! Such a pretty shade I totally recommend this product ! 💋
Mily S.
Chicago
Review for: Red
I love how it is really inexpensive. Also it is a lips gloss/lip stain and it is very long lasting!
Vanessa D.
Review for: Pink Lemonade
Lips feel super moisturized, with a tint of color i love this glosses , super shiny amazing product
Tiffani R.
Review for: Red
It a must have product. It's super shiny, but is also a stain so it lasts longer. It's a win-win!
Laura O.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the colors Milani give you to choose. I love how it makes my lips feel the whole day long.
Marissa G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Everything that it does is on the name of the product not only does it say that but it is true
Nadia P.
This is one of my favorite glosses. It's not runny or too thick & they have beautiful colors.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So messy!
This product is fun in theory but it creates a huge mess. Not a fan of this product
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.