BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has a great color pay-off (seriously, my arm is stained red from a swatch). It is pretty hydrating, but it also doesn't dry completely down as a result. They're fun to apply, I do wish they were a bit less gloppy though. Alas, it is labeled as a lipgloss and not a lipstick, so it is probably to be expected. I have seen these at the dollar store and at other retail stores for less than 2 dollars. Definitely can't beat that price!
-Sara lee S.
San Antonio
Review for: Macaroon
This is one of my favor colors cant stop useing it. Was so happy on the color not streaky at all nd looked as the color it says it is. Had it on all day and was happy . Kind of small but it's okay get a lot of product out of it though I will always buy it until stop selling
Heather T.
These are different. I liked the smoothness of these stains and I like how it's a stain not just a gloss. The applicator is weird to me just because it's a brush and you twist it to get the product out and I just feel like that gets gross after a while. However I wouldn't use this without a lip liner just because I feel like it could easily transfer.
Kayla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product carry around when you're on the go and need a touch up for your lips this product is very affordable the packaging is really cute and it is very long-lasting I would highly recommend this product to all the girls out there
Bianca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I really like these and for the price they are amazing! Yes they are sticky but they dry down after a while or you can take the time to blot with a napkin. Really pigmented and just luscious looking on your lips.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Creamy Cafe, Mango Tango, Raspberry Tart, Strawberry Sugar, Carabet Blend, Pink Lemonade
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
michanna m.
Washington, DC
Review for: Creamy Cafe
I am so sad that Milani decided to discontinue this gloss formula. It was long wearing, full coverage, and came with a built in brush applicator. I hope they decided to bring these back at some point!
Alicia H.
Review for: Mango Tango, Creamy Cafe, Red, Raspberry Tart
First of all, the colors are very nice. They look very nice on my skin tone. But the applicator with the white bristles I do not like. The lip stain applies very streaky. Therefore, you'll have to rub your lips together in order to spread the lip stain. Then it's tacky and it annoys me.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Milani line is one that I found by mistake while looking for budget makeup at my local walgreens. I actually didn't even care about the brand until I realized how perfect my eyebrow pencil was, and that I was about to run out....That's when I looked at the brand, went back to find it, realized how affordable their line is, and became a loyal customer.
Their lip gloss stain is no exception. I adore it. It's easy to use and has both the stain effect and the glossy shine that I adore, without leaving my lips feeling gunky as many glosses tend to do. Yet another great product by the Milani line!
Heidi H.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Strawberry Sugar
Didn't really like doesn't really last little lighter than the actual demo of the color wouldn't buy it again maybe try another stronger color I guess okay for the price
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.