Melissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is such a good buy. I got this really cheap and now I wonder if this is being discontinued. I have the shade "Creamy Cafe". Its a mauvey brownish pink. It seems to be a liquid version of MAC "Creme in my Coffee". I love it. The colour is opaque and suits my skin tone well. This is a no fuss or frills lipstick. You don't need a mirror or a lip liner to apply to apply this. The product is a bit heavy on the lips but not uncomfortable. The staying power is pretty decent too. I'd say about 4-5 hours. Also when the product begins to wear, its not drying or flaky. It does not create any weird lines or accumulate on some areas of the lips like some other liquid lipsticks.

I'm not a fan of the click up pen. I think there is very little product in pen. I twisted this for a while before product came out. The taste and smell is non offense unlike some of Milani's previous lip products. I'm sort of excited to look for more shades now. Awesome deal!