BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
Review for: Macaroon more...
The color itself was gorgeous I received tons of compliments! It did last, I didn’t have to reapply just a touch up here and there. The reason I couldn’t give it a better review is that I noticed instead of moisturizing my lips it dried them out. I had to add chapstick.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Brionna H.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Pink Lemonade more...
The wear time was pretty good, and the color was nice, but I have other formulae in similar shades that wear more evenly and longer. I wouldn't repurchase this, and I got it on sale to begin with.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I usually love Milani, their blushes are beyond spectacular, but this lip stain was meh, I wouldn’t waste my time or money on it... for me, I got a sheer wash of color, that did not end up staining the lips.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My lips always get very dry in the winter if after wearing some matte lipsticks but this has help me a lot. It keeps my lips so moisturize and they look healthy. With this I don’t have little cuts from dryness on my lips. I recommend this product.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Omg he Milani lip Stain is to dye for it last all day long I get so many compliments when I wear it and guess what you can buy it at your local drugstore and it's cheap too it's so worth it I love lipgloss and this is in my top ten
chrys j.
I own this in every color!!! I absolutely adore the formula and the colors are so beautiful and moisturizing. A little goes a long way and the packaging is cute, too! I would definitely repurchase this!!!
Megan K.
If you don't want to wear a lipstick or a heavy gloss, a stain is the next best way to go. This one gives you the perfect hint of color without it being overboard. It's perfect for the daylight.
Lee L.
Humble, TX
I got the most arousing part of this product but the color was just all wrong for me. It's a great brand I just think they need to work on their lip a lip ingredients a little bit better
Vinessa G.
Maywood , CA
Review for: Raspberry Tart more...
Milani Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Gloss Stain is pricey for a drug store brand. I expected it to be moisturizing and glossy but it was not. It was sticky.
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?