BY MILANI

Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high-shine gloss, and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a non-drying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip in just one click! Paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is such a good buy. I got this really cheap and now I wonder if this is being discontinued. I have the shade "Creamy Cafe". Its a mauvey brownish pink. It seems to be a liquid version of MAC "Creme in my Coffee". I love it. The colour is opaque and suits my skin tone well. This is a no fuss or frills lipstick. You don't need a mirror or a lip liner to apply to apply this. The product is a bit heavy on the lips but not uncomfortable. The staying power is pretty decent too. I'd say about 4-5 hours. Also when the product begins to wear, its not drying or flaky. It does not create any weird lines or accumulate on some areas of the lips like some other liquid lipsticks.

I'm not a fan of the click up pen. I think there is very little product in pen. I twisted this for a while before product came out. The taste and smell is non offense unlike some of Milani's previous lip products. I'm sort of excited to look for more shades now. Awesome deal!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
The Milani line is one that I found by mistake while looking for budget makeup at my local walgreens. I actually didn't even care about the brand until I realized how perfect my eyebrow pencil was, and that I was about to run out....That's when I looked at the brand, went back to find it, realized how affordable their line is, and became a loyal customer.
Their lip gloss stain is no exception. I adore it. It's easy to use and has both the stain effect and the glossy shine that I adore, without leaving my lips feeling gunky as many glosses tend to do. Yet another great product by the Milani line!
Cassandra R.
Glendale, AZ
I never under lip stain until I got back into swimming and realized what salt water or chlorine could do to your lips. This was absolutely a game changer for me. Lasting is an understatement it should be called Tattooed. I was so confident after a swim when my lips looked like colorful little cherrys instead of dry cracked pale blobs.
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Carabet Blend
My Favorite Color , The Absolute Great Investment ! very Pigment ! milani Is My Favorite When It Comes To Matte or Glossy Lip Gloss & Lip Stick ! Its Good In Pricing , Great Product !! I Always Recommend My Family When They Ask What Color I Have On :) I trust my lips looking good when i have on milani !
Dani D.
Henderson , NV
Review for: Red
I love Milani as a drugstore brand super affordable and also super high quality. This lip stain goes on as a smooth gloss and dries and wears away to a light red stain on your lips. The stain is great because it doesn't come off when eating. Love it and can't wait to try other shades.
Norma B.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product because it is like 2 products in one. and not costly at all. good value. and delivers what it states. it satisfied my needs very well. easy to apply and no mess at all. easy to keep with you on the go. i would recommend this to others.
Alisha T.
Review for: Macaroon
I love this product. It has great color payoff and shine. It leaves your lips feeling smooth. The only thing I would have to say needs improvement is wear, if you drink something it wears off easily. Otherwise, I would definitely repurchase.
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
This is great great product that last for a very long time and it's very affordable for the quality. Don't really like the scent but you can get used to it after a bit of times using it. Great product.
Shereace D.
Review for: Mango Tango
Amazing product for the price. It lasts for a decent amount of time and is pigmented. I love milani because they put out high quality products for affordable prices
Rebecca H.
Killeen
Love this product! It leaves my lips feeling super soft and they look amazing. Comes off easily with make up remover but you won't have to reapply all night.
Jessica H.
Northridge , CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Stephane A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?