BY MILANI

LIPSTAIN;POWER LIP;CREAMY CAF� see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
Wow so cheap. Amazing color. Amazing smell. I'm so shook they made something so amazing and affordable. I reccomend to anyone. Taking it to the grave eith me so I can just use it forever!!!!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Very nice color and it lasts. I hope they still make it. I can't find it any stores. I like it on its own or with chapstick over it. Macaroon is so far my absolute favorite. I am buying the mango tango today if I can find it!
Savannah B.
Antigo
a little dry , stays on very little and is very tight almost .. love the colors though . also , i like the concept of the brush but its still too dry
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
I love just about all Milani products. Definitely affordable and super long lasting for a gloss. Met my expectations as most Milani products do.
Kiana E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the texture that this gives on my lips there’s no stinkyness it goes on easy very moisturizing on my lips as well
danny F.
Me encanta este producto lo uso y es facinsnte la consiistenciia lo recomiiendoo al 100 lo compro todo el tiiempo
Crystal A.
New Bedford, MA
This lip shine is amazing the color is beautiful. I also like that it makes my lips shinny and smooth not sticky.
asheli m.
Bloomington, CA
i have one word for this and it’s CUTE !! 😊💍 i love it and it’s nice packaging and great for a first timer .
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Jackie C.
brooklyn
Good lip stain! The color looks beautiful, looks natural and feels smooth on the lips.