BY MILANI

MILANI Power Lip Lasting and Moisturizing Gloss Stain - Cabaret Blend, Power Lip Lasting Moisturizing Gloss Stain combines the shine of a gloss with the long wear of a stain. When first applied it goes on like a high shine gloss and then wears to a rich stain that lasts. Formula cushions lips and provides a nondrying, comfortable wear. Get the power of a bold lip with just one click! Paraben free. Direction Before first uses prime brush by twisting base until lipcolor appears on applicator tip. For light shine and stain, apply one coat onto the center of the lips and brush toward the outer corners. For more coverage and color pop, apply two coats.

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Coconut Alkanes, Octyldodecanol, PVP Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis Castor Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Laurate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phytosteryl Sunflowerseedate , Polyglyceryl 10 Heptahydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I bought mine at a local dollar tree and I love it. I had to go back and get more because they were selling fast. I love the stain that it leaves on your lips. Plus it's creamy and not sticky. This is my favorite color from the line because when wet it looks super glossy and bold but even dry as a lip stain is looks amazing and bold still." in 18 reviews
  • "I'm currently into bold lip colors for everyday looks, but I think the greatest challenge is to find a product that stays on my lips. This gloss stain is absolutely amazing! I love the color and I love the fact that it's long lasting. " in 14 reviews
  • "I came across these at the dollar store and love them! My favorite lip stain and stays on well. I don't find them very moisturizing but it almost leaves a matte finish that I like. Highly recommend. " in 10 reviews
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
Review for: Macaroon more...
The color itself was gorgeous I received tons of compliments! It did last, I didn’t have to reapply just a touch up here and there. The reason I couldn’t give it a better review is that I noticed instead of moisturizing my lips it dried them out. I had to add chapstick.
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
Wow so cheap. Amazing color. Amazing smell. I'm so shook they made something so amazing and affordable. I reccomend to anyone. Taking it to the grave eith me so I can just use it forever!!!!
Raquel V.
Beaumont
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Power Lip Lasting and Moisturizing Gloss Stain - Cabaret Blend more...
Love Milani product this lip stain is easy to apply he applicator gives you a smooth finish. I love there packaging because it is nice and modern. I am I repeat user and I would most definitely buy this product again.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My lips always get very dry in the winter if after wearing some matte lipsticks but this has help me a lot. It keeps my lips so moisturize and they look healthy. With this I don’t have little cuts from dryness on my lips. I recommend this product.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could give this lip stain a 10 star!

I love how smooth and natural it leaves the stain as if you just had a bottle of wine 🤭

So in love with the formula and I highly recommend it to other to try. Such a beautiful look on the lips.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Omg he Milani lip Stain is to dye for it last all day long I get so many compliments when I wear it and guess what you can buy it at your local drugstore and it's cheap too it's so worth it I love lipgloss and this is in my top ten
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Power Lip Lasting and Moisturizing Gloss Stain - Red Control more...
LOVE THIS! I love the tip on the gloss that helps apply. This shade was perfect for my pale skin and goes easily with a lot of my makeup. It lasted all day! Would recommend to anyone! Rebuy!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I usually love Milani, their blushes are beyond spectacular, but this lip stain was meh, I wouldn’t waste my time or money on it... for me, I got a sheer wash of color, that did not end up staining the lips.
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Power Lip Lasting and Moisturizing Gloss Stain - Pink Lemonade more...
This feels so soft and hydrating on your lips! Leaves behind the exact pigmentation I want. Easy to use and the packing is adorable! Great smell. I don't have any complaints about this. It seems to be very long lasting, even through eating. Love it!
Kayla L.
This is the best product carry around when you're on the go and need a touch up for your lips this product is very affordable the packaging is really cute and it is very long-lasting I would highly recommend this product to all the girls out there
Jessica H.
Upland, CA
Is this a new product? or has it been out for a while. I don't hear anybody talking about it.
Rachael S.
Easton, MD
How long does this stain normally last? and does it dry your lips out?
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been curious about this product. I'm a huge fan of Milani products, I was wondering how well does it stain the lips, and does it last long?
Stephane A.
Are you using this? How great is it? I'm looking for something that keeps my lips moisturized for more than 15 minutes.