Milani Power Lip Lasting and Moisturizing Gloss Stain uploaded by Karelys M.

BY MILANI

Add a pop of lush color and high shine to lips with this Milani Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Lip Gloss Stain, 01 Red Control, 0.09 oz. It is made with coconut alkanes, sunflower seed and castor seed oils that cushions lips and provides comfortable wear. This women's lip gloss stain produces long-lasting shine, stain and color coverage. It comes in a twist pen with a built-in brush for quick and easy glam on the go.

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Coconut Alkanes, Octyldodecanol, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Laurate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phytosteryl Sunflowerseedate, Polyglyceryl-10 Heptahydroxystearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Quaternium 90 Bentonite, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tocoperyl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-3, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Polysilicone-11, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water, Bumetrizole, Ethanol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 40 (Ci 16035), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Orange 5 (Ci 45370), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).

Abigail J.
Houston
I absolutely don’t like this product. It was heavy, gloppy, sticky, and it made my lips peel so bad. I even got different shades thinking it one the first product might’ve been bad but no, all of them did the same thing. Sure it had awesome color pay off, very opaque but I would recommend it just because of the color payoff. It didn’t wear well and it didnt last very long.
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
Not a fan of this product. Really cheap so not bad there, not a fan of the “attached wand” I guess you’d call it. Weird smell, and really sticky, which all glosses seem to be. Not much pigment seems like it separates the pigment from the oils you really got to blend your lips together to get an even look. Wouldn’t ever purchase again
Christina D.
Plano, TX
These were pretty alright I'm not sure if these are available anymore. There were only a few Shades and the only one I really truly enjoyed was the nude brown shade. This had a either twist or push applicator that had a brush applicator built into the product already not a felt-tip or wand.
Brionna H.
Warwick, RI
This is not my favorite gloss stain. I got one from Ipsy from a brand called Manna, and it wore a lot better. After I tried other gloss stains, I found myself much less interested in this one despite the price.
Jas 🦋.
Soledad, CA
i would not recommend this products, it’s so sticky and chunks up so fast. I’ve used this about three times trying to give it more chances but it simply didn’t work out. I would not buy this again, the application is horrible as well, it’s too messy for my liking.
melayia l.
Super cute red color for your lips whenever you want a poping color but the stain comes out as a gel and it is really thick on my lips and it was kinda difficult to get an even coverage and when u talk it has a tendency to stick together but the good thing is that it's not super drying
Brandi B.
Like these lip colors a lot. The mauve/nude one really pulls a day look together. I also like the price and the quality that you get for it. My only complaint is that most of my local stores no longer carry these and I have to order online.
Amy G.
I love this MILANI Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Gloss stain! I love how this stain stays on but is also glossy. I bought this at CVS. I use this many days a week. I would recommend it if you are wanting something that is long lasting & glossy!
Heather s.
This product is truly amazing the color stays on forever the shine could last a longer that kinda fades fast but other than that it works great
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Such a pretty and easy product. I love that it's super easy to apply with the lip brush that is on the tube. The color is beautiful!!!!