BY MILANI

Creates powerful, high drama lashes with superior thickening & lash-building benefits. Non-Clump brush applies a generous dose of mascara that glides on smoothly; without clumps or globs. Oversized brush is super big & fluffy; perfect to create thick, lush lashes. ; see more...

Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
I like this product and I feel like it rivals some higher end mascaras. It wears well and goes on without clumping. However if it came in waterproof it'd be even better.
Patience W.
Patience W.
I love this product. When applying it doesn't go on clumpy and it gives a full eyelash look. But i feel the bursh can be a little better so it can actually control the lashes
Caroline D.
Makes my eye lashes a little clumpy when applying this. I believe its just the type of brush that is used. But gives nice full looking lashes.
Alee L.
Alee L.
One of my favorite mascara! I have short lashes and this mascara extends my lashes beautifully!
Michala F.
Michala F.
I really like this mascara! Brings out your eyelashes and makes your eyes pop! Really good product!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Brush is a bit too large for my deep-set eyes, but I love the formula. It's sticky or clumpy and doesn't transfer.
Madde G.
Madde G.
Bucharest
Its brush is a standard, largish mascara brush. But it doesn't create much volume at all, even with multiple applications. It does darken and lengthen them quite a bit, but the tube specifically names it a "volumizing mascara." But because of either the brush's size or because of the too-thin formula, I was unable to build much at all beyond the initial one or two swipes with the brush. I'm considering using this mascara with the different brush of the Distinct Lash formula to see if that helps.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
Is this mascara smudge proof?
Caroline D.
DOes this mascara flake ofF?