BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A super pigmented, easily blendable, crease proof, silk like powder eyeshadow. Available in versatile colors with both matte pearl finishes that can be used as shadow or liner. DIRECTIONS Use the lighter shades on eyelids, brow bones and inner corners. Apply the medium on the crease to contour. Blend the darkest shades on the outer corners and lash lines to add depth. Tip To extend the wear, apply your foundation or pressed powder on entire eyelid before applying your eye shadow. this eliminates any oils your lids may have which can cause your eyeshadow to crease. INGREDIENTS Mica CI 77019, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol. + May Contain Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470,Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510. Net Wt. 0.11 oz 3.1g

Milani Power Eyeshadow
  • "Anything this brand creates is pure gold!!! I love it and it is very affordable. These shadows are also very long lasting. I purchased this from Walmart and I'm so amazed that its in stores! I would surely buy it again." in 3 reviews
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This eye shadow is the perfect neutral brown. It sets off my blue eyes. The cost is reasonable and it lasts awhile. I prefer it to others. I have bought this in several shades. It blends very well.
Ashleigh B.
Love it so much it's so good it's amazing I use it everyday everyone needs to try it it lasted about 4 to 5 hours for me I love it and it's amazing I love it some much I keep saying I love it but I do
Ashley G.
I love milanis eyeshadows. For the most oart, they dont seem to have a lot of fallout, which I love, because it is less clean up later, but they blend so amazingly all the tine, that even with the little bit of fallout, its worth it!
Jessica M.
Clearfield, UT
This eyeshadow is very blue! It helped me workout on an amazing makeup look and make it really pop. My eye color is green this was my first time using this type of eyeshadow and I love it I will buy it again when I run out
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Milani eyeshadows are great, inexpensive products that works wonderfully. I love that this brand is diverse, and the pigmentation in their shadows allows people of all colors to create wonderful eye designs. Highly recommended
Glorimar C.
These are gorgeous shadows with vibrant colors, they last all day, they are smooth but they set in place nicely. The packaging is a huge amount of product. I rather buy these than palettes and I'm getting some new colors soon. Thanks for reading!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Just bought this for a great deal the other day. It's actually really great super pigmented. I bought this at a store called Marc's. Milani has great makeup products for really great deals you just have to keep an eye out!
Delaney H.
I love this product so much. The pans are a pretty good size. And it's not too pricey. The product is so buttery. And very long-lasting. It is so easy to apply. It blends out so nicely. I would definitely buy this again.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
Zachary O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite brown shades. I use this to deepen my crease in more dramatic looks that I don't want to use a black Shadow for. A little chalky but the pigmentation is amazing!

Amazon