BY MILANI

A perfect blend of color in every powdery sweep. Get four complimentary, multi-toned colors in one compact. Sweep across all for a radiant and refreshed glow or select a tone to contour and accentuate cheeks.

Milani Powder Mosaics
  • "i love it :) my fav is the light pink for daytime especially ! it just gives me a warm look you can still see it but it's not too extravagant " in 3 reviews
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I LIKE THAT THIS HAS SO MANY COLORS AND CREATES A NICE SHIMMER WHEN YOU USE IT. ITS NOT TOO BRIGHT OR TOO LIGHT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING IT AND I REALLY LIKED IT. I BOUGHT IT AT A DEPARTMENT STORE FOR A GOOD PRICE AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS.
Rangin A.
Smyrna, TN
Love the milani mosaics I have the #05 copper sunshine it’s absolutely amazing give you warmth to the face great for anytime of the year and very affordable the only sad thing is I believe they don’t make this one anymore it’s been discontinued but the other milani blushes are amazing and super affordable
Ashley R.
Great product! I use this primarily as a brush and this isn't too coral or bright pink. Just like the name it give me a touch of sun/color that makes me look refreshed and awake. Sometimes I will use all the colors and get a custom shade. Highly recommended
Amber T.
Hamlet
This is a great product. Amazing color that blends well for a natural look. My only complaint is when I got about half way thru the compact, the colors started to separate.
Jocelyn S.
Austin
I love how pigmented it is! It's also a very cheap price, it can even be a great dupe for NARS or Tarte! Very affordable! As I said great dupe, doesn't feel chalky at all and blends in pretty well I totally recommend this to all skin types.
Britney F.
This is a great bronzed and works well with Milani blushes. I just wish a store around here would start selling their products. It glides on with ease and is very pigmented.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I really like this blush! It is very easy to apply and to blend! It is really cool because you can kind of come up with your own color you want to use!
Laurin L.
Milwaukee, WI
The color pay off is not as great as other blushes I have used. It really didn't live up to my expectations especially for the price of the blush.
Diana M.
I have the bronzer kind and I like it because I can play with the tones to make different shades, from just a touch of bronze to a darker shade.
Jennifer M.
I love this blush. Its very pigments and easy to apply. I like the variety of colors because I can mix them all or I can carefully use a few.