MILANI Powder Bronzer-MLMPB00 Radiant uploaded by Marie F.

BY MILANI #72 in Bronzer

• Where do you purchase it ? 5 Answers
  • Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm t...3 Answers
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
I have this product and i love it for everyday use. Its warm and pinky and natural looking its not shimmery and its matte. It does stay true to color and really good for carving out those cheek bones and nose contour. Would buy it again but a little goes a long way. Ive had this since i was 16 and im currently 18 and i use it everyday so as you can see its a very well bought product and will last a long time.
Onika l.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I like this bronzer, it is only in one shade though and I prefer a palette. I also think its true to color but a bit dark for my skin. Its an overall great value, lasts forever. Good bronzer, I prefer a palette though. I recommend this if you use one to minimal colors.
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
AMAZING for brown girls. I love everything about the Milani brand. It's very shimmery but does not overpower my skin and other makeup. It's the last thing that I put on my face and is amazing for the completion of my contouring. MILANI is also really inexpensive.
Edwarlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers that I've triend. Has a little bit of shinny particles but nothing too much for day wearing. Is PERFECT for contouring because has a cool tone perfect to create a good contour. Definitely will buy this again.
Deborah S.
Seattle, WA
This looks amazing on my complexion. I love how warm this is without looking muddy. Perfect for medium to dark skin. It last me about 8 hours and doesn't oxidize! You don't need much on your brush since it's so pigmented. It's a staple in my makeup bag.
Yass B.
Sacramento, CA
Very pigmented and true to color. Needs gradual application. Very buildable product. Brand is great for people of darker skin tones. Never tried a product from them that left me ashy looking or had the wrong undertones as far as clot goes. Great brand!!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is fantastic! Especially for the price. It has a VERY slight shimmer to it, just the right amount to make you glow. It looks very natural on and blends well, doesn't look muddy or orange. Overall I have nothing bad to say! Happy with it.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan esta marca porque tienen una excelente calidad en sus formulas, este producto me gusto bastante cuando lo probé no se ve manchado y me encanto además son económicos y lo puedes encontrar en tiendas por departamentos.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Milani Powder Bronzer. I have this in a #2. If you like a little bronzer over your foundation with minimal shimmer (but some) then this is a great product. I picked it up at CVS on sale for $2. Definitely worth it!
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Not my fav, but it's cheap and will last you a long time. I used it over the summer and I find if I'm just wearing for a night out it was a good coverage but for and all day event it did not lay on my face.
Sheri T.
Where do you purchase it ?
Naomi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm tone?