MILANI Powder Bronzer-MLMPB00 Radiant uploaded by Marie F.

BY MILANI #62 in Bronzer

• Where do you purchase it ? 5 Answers
  • Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm t...3 Answers
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had morede
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I really love Milani makeup... I've yet to be disappointed in any of their products. This is a great everyday bronzer. Just as good as some of my more expensive high end bronzers. I usually use it for contouring and to bronze my neck and chest area, as well. Highly recommend!
Laura C.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this product it so good and does not make my face feel dry and weird. I got a sample and i love it so much, i will recommend it to everyone. It feels soft on the face
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
This is one of the two bronzers I use for actual bronzing and not contouring. I have a hard time finding bronzers because of my skin tone. They're usually way too light and they wind up becoming highlighters in my collection. The Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil was just dark enough to show up and give my skin a nice bronzed glow. The packaging is what initially drew me to the product. I'm a sucker for gold so this really stood out in my eyes.
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
I have this product and i love it for everyday use. Its warm and pinky and natural looking its not shimmery and its matte. It does stay true to color and really good for carving out those cheek bones and nose contour. Would buy it again but a little goes a long way. Ive had this since i was 16 and im currently 18 and i use it everyday so as you can see its a very well bought product and will last a long time.
Edwarlyn B.
This bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers that I've triend. Has a little bit of shinny particles but nothing too much for day wearing. Is PERFECT for contouring because has a cool tone perfect to create a good contour. Definitely will buy this again.
melba t.
Indianapolis, IN
I love  this bronzer especially in the summer it gives off a radiant glow on my summer tanned face its very easy to blend i dont use alot it stays very true to color no need to keep reapplying dont cake up on my face i would  buy i always keep one
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Really loved this bronzer for actually bronzing and contouring, I just used the ashy shade for contour. It smells wonderful! It blends beautifully and gives the skin a wonderful glow. I believe it's a nice price for the brand and the amount of product!
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
I love it. This broncer is really good and super shinny. I think this with this bronzer u are able to get any look that you one because is really good. If u add a lot of product it's easy to work. Of course that i'll buy it again.
Sheri T.
Where do you purchase it ?
Naomi G.
Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm tone?