MILANI Powder Bronzer-MLMPB00 Radiant uploaded by Marie F.

BY MILANI #91 in Bronzer

• Where do you purchase it ? 5 Answers
  • Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm t...3 Answers
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Daphne’s G.
This bronzer is so amazing! It’s buttery and applies so flawlessly. I use it on my clients all the time and the color goes well with many skin types! I use it for contouring and bronzing up the skin and it looks great!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of a tan glow this gives not too subtle and not too fake, just right
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I really love Milani makeup... I've yet to be disappointed in any of their products. This is a great everyday bronzer. Just as good as some of my more expensive high end bronzers. I usually use it for contouring and to bronze my neck and chest area, as well. Highly recommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had morede
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
This is one of the two bronzers I use for actual bronzing and not contouring. I have a hard time finding bronzers because of my skin tone. They're usually way too light and they wind up becoming highlighters in my collection. The Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil was just dark enough to show up and give my skin a nice bronzed glow. The packaging is what initially drew me to the product. I'm a sucker for gold so this really stood out in my eyes.
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
I have this product and i love it for everyday use. Its warm and pinky and natural looking its not shimmery and its matte. It does stay true to color and really good for carving out those cheek bones and nose contour. Would buy it again but a little goes a long way. Ive had this since i was 16 and im currently 18 and i use it everyday so as you can see its a very well bought product and will last a long time.
Edwarlyn B.
This bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers that I've triend. Has a little bit of shinny particles but nothing too much for day wearing. Is PERFECT for contouring because has a cool tone perfect to create a good contour. Definitely will buy this again.
melba t.
Indianapolis, IN
I love  this bronzer especially in the summer it gives off a radiant glow on my summer tanned face its very easy to blend i dont use alot it stays very true to color no need to keep reapplying dont cake up on my face i would  buy i always keep one
Sheri T.
Where do you purchase it ?
Naomi G.
Could this bronzer be used for contouring? Is it a cool or warm tone?