BY MILANI

Add a little bling with these full-coverage glitters. The chic and easy one-coat formula will have your nails sparkling.

Milani Specialty Nail Lacquer 1 Coat Glitters:

• Intense sparkle
  • Only 1 coat needed
  • DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free

• What's your favorite glitter polish color?? I need to add...2 Answers
  • So gorgeous looking does it need a few coats or colour un...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if the glitter bits snag on pantyhose ...1 Answers
  • "I love this glitter polish so much." in 1 review
  • "It has glitter so it always make my nails look shiny and sparkly." in 1 review
  • "It's a simple, fine glitter nail polish." in 1 review
  • "Favorite glitter nail polish ever!!!" in 1 review
Mari M.
I have always been a nail biter so when I let them grow out I have fun with nail polish. I bought the pink flare and I am in love it's pink and it has glitter what more could I want, right? Definately looking into more colors.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I own a couple of these Milani glitter polishes. Not only are they gorgeous, but they really get excellent coverage...most of the time just one coat. I do recommend wearing a peel off base coat because it may look great, but they are near impossible to get off your nails.
Mari O.
Houston
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Specialty Nail Lacquer One Coat Glitter - Purple Gleam more...
Honestly anything about Milani is amazing ! Especially if you use their nail polish . It doesn't chip ! Stays on for so long and it's just up to my expectations. I can honestly say it's better that Revlon's nail polish . Reason being , is because Revlon doesn't last as long as Milani .
Olivia J.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Specialty Nail Lacquer One Coat Glitter - Silver Dazzle more...
This nail polish is sent from heaven. The price is affordable and the colors are so vibrant. My hands are constantly in the water and they have yet two chip! I would suggest this for anyone who wants a long lasting vibrant color! I will be purchasing again!
Maria E.
Tranquillity, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Specialty Nail Lacquer One Coat Glitter - Blue Flash more...
It has very good pigment to it. This is something I just bought since I was just trying to try new eyeshadows. Good value. And moderate price. Would recommend if you don't want to spent a lot of money. You can fine in Walmart.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
So let me say I love the color because it has a lot of sparkles . The nail polish I got is called 23A Ruby Jewels. It's like a ruby red color . It's very beautiful. I use this around Valentine's Day & Christmas time since it perfect for those two seasons to wear. The nail posh dries smoothly it takes a few min to dry. Here are my toes on Valentine's Day and did my mom nails for Christmas . As you can is see I do my toenails a lot I enjoy being creative 😁
Sametra M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Specialty Nail Lacquer One Coat Glitter - Purple Gleam more...
Milani , Milani, Milani I Think Milani is a Gorgeous Drugstore Brand! From Face Products to Nail Care. Highly Recommended Brand and Beautiful Color for the Fall Can't Wait!
Alysia H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Specialty Nail Lacquer One Coat Glitter - Blue Flash more...
This milliani nail lacquer is a very pretty blue color. It would look very darling in the winter time. I only wore it a couple times, I dont really like nail polish
Stacy M.
I have this in color '552 pink flare'. I think it's one of the better glitter polishes I've tried, as I recently did a different brands glitter on my toes and it didn't go too well. Though Milani calls it 'one coat glitter' I do agree with others that it looks best with two coats. The glitter however, goes on smooth, lays flat, doesn't pool to one side [like the one on my toes].
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I bought one of these colors and I really like it. It's a simple, fine glitter nail polish. It is VERY runny though so be careful when you go to apply it. I wouldn't have bought it if it weren't on sale though. The normal price is a little pricey for me because it's nothing special but it is nice.
Stacy M.
What's your favorite glitter polish color?? I need to add so color variety in my life...
Susan W.
Vancouver, BC Canada
Can anyone tell me if the glitter bits snag on pantyhose or silk?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So gorgeous looking does it need a few coats or colour under?