Milani Neon Nail Lacquer uploaded by Erica W.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New specialty nail lacquers created to give your nails a POP of brilliance. These bright neon shades capture the explosion of color that has made an impact of the latest color trends and are here to stay. DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free Net Wt. 0.45...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gift set for my glamorous girlfriends. The neon colors were so hot for summer and I love that they all complement each other so well. I love doing tie dye nail art and this set is perfect for that effect.  It is super easy to order from Amazon and it comes with a free makeup bag to tote your new treats around in!
Kenz đź–¤.
Urbana
I believe that MILANI has once again came out with a impressive product. The nail lacquer had a high shine and they didn't skip anything when it came to pigment in their product.  It was fully opaque within one coat and once I added a top coat, it lasted for nearly three weeks. I would definitely buy this again.
Camille R.
This would be a great gift for a pre teen or teen girl who's not been spoiled with OPI and the like. I would buy this again for my 8 yr old niece. I need more budge proof, hard as nails laquer. I hate touching up, like is a must with this. Also I stivk to earth colors nowadays. I bought this on clearance for 5 dollars
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
I love this nail polish!! You only need one coat of this polish. You don't need to use a base coat or top coat either. Your manicure will last about a week. It's a great price point at around $3. I can typically find them on sale at my local grocery store. They sell these pretty much everywhere. I highly recommend these!
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
milani is a very nice brand. it is a good price for the quality! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent brand for a very low price. i have a couple of there nail polishes and eye shadows. i have heard that there foundation is super nice too though.
Savanna K.
This is really nice, it went on easy. I didn't have to reapply like I do with other brands. I bought mine at a local Wal-Mart and i'm honestly loving it. It's very easy to use and i will definitely buy again!
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
This color is one of my favorite colors I go to it's just so bold . I love it can't go wrong with it . It stays on and doesn't chip . One of the best brands I have used so far I would definitely buy it agin
Karissa R.
Kyle
Love this pack of Milani nail polish! all of the colors are definitely "so 80's" and not only do they dry fast but it is definitely chip free! Had this on for a good 2 weeks with no chipping!
Taylor P.
Very long lasting color. Didn't chip. The color was very vibrant, and I didn't need a second layer. Super easy to apply, but also very easy to take off. I would give it to my family, friends, coworkers.
Yass L.
ATWATER, CA
Usually not a big fan of neon colors, but I loved the Milani nail polish i did need about 3-4 coats to get a good color pay off on my nails but I still enjoyed the neon!