Milani Neon Nail Lacquer uploaded by Erica W.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New specialty nail lacquers created to give your nails a POP of brilliance. These bright neon shades capture the explosion of color that has made an impact of the latest color trends and are here to stay. DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free Net Wt. 0.45...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen G.
Brooklyn , NY
This color was a beautiful summer shade ! First time using it and won't be my last ! I bought it at my local pharmacy . It was easy to apply and looked perfect with two coats . I would buy again in other colors !!!
Daniella D.
Omg!!! It's crazy to see this nail polish! It's like a blast from the past man.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when I was about 12-13 I was sooooo into neon and bright colors especially neon pink and green.😫🀒 I would polish my nails this color every week!!!! - Ok but enough about my blast from the past lol. My honest review is that I would NEVER wear this nail polish/color again!!! But I'm giving it 4 stars because I used to love it and my personal style preference changes have nothing to do with the quality of the nail polish.πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’…πŸ»
Kimberly W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this gift set for my glamorous girlfriends. The neon colors were so hot for summer and I love that they all complement each other so well. I love doing tie dye nail art and this set is perfect for that effect.  It is super easy to order from Amazon and it comes with a free makeup bag to tote your new treats around in!
Kenz πŸ–€.
Urbana
I believe that MILANI has once again came out with a impressive product. The nail lacquer had a high shine and they didn't skip anything when it came to pigment in their product.  It was fully opaque within one coat and once I added a top coat, it lasted for nearly three weeks. I would definitely buy this again.
Camille R.
This would be a great gift for a pre teen or teen girl who's not been spoiled with OPI and the like. I would buy this again for my 8 yr old niece. I need more budge proof, hard as nails laquer. I hate touching up, like is a must with this. Also I stivk to earth colors nowadays. I bought this on clearance for 5 dollars
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
I love this nail polish!! You only need one coat of this polish. You don't need to use a base coat or top coat either. Your manicure will last about a week. It's a great price point at around $3. I can typically find them on sale at my local grocery store. They sell these pretty much everywhere. I highly recommend these!
Emilee h.
Oh my gosh I love this color. I have used it 6 times and it's amazing. I bought it from Walmart. It's super easy to apply. And it very affordable. And it's in great value. I would recommend this to others.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
milani is a very nice brand. it is a good price for the quality! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent brand for a very low price. i have a couple of there nail polishes and eye shadows. i have heard that there foundation is super nice too though.
Savanna K.
This is really nice, it went on easy. I didn't have to reapply like I do with other brands. I bought mine at a local Wal-Mart and i'm honestly loving it. It's very easy to use and i will definitely buy again!
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
This color is one of my favorite colors I go to it's just so bold . I love it can't go wrong with it . It stays on and doesn't chip . One of the best brands I have used so far I would definitely buy it agin