BY MILANI #92 in Nail Polish Base Coats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A ridge-filling base coat designed to prime your nails for the perfect color application. This formula was created with a combination of Okoum AE and Botanical Extract of Bamboo to fight ridged weak and aged nails.  Good-bye ridged and brittle nails! .

Buy on Amazon
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say I'm glad you made this for me and I'm amaze at how well it work better than anybrand.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Milanis nail polishes are good quality for the price and this base coat really protects the nail. I usually buy from cvs and this was my first time using their nail products. I would buy again because the quality is comparable to higher end
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
This polish does double duty, in that it acts somewhat as a ridge filler and a base coat. It gives your manicure a clean, professional looking finish because of how smooth your nails look when you're done.  I would definitely buy this again.
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I like this product because it smooths out the lines in my nails so my topcoats look better. I bought the item fairly cheap and I'm glad I made the money saving choice.
Shana S.
Street, MD
This works just as good as some brands that cost double and is a good top coat doesn't chip for a while has good staying power and definitely a great price.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
When applying my topcoat, this product really comes in handy by removing all lines so my nails look well done.
Manvir H.
I loved this it helped me get over my habit of biting my nails and it's really shiny which i love I got it for my two sisters and they loved it too it was a good deal  and it was super easy to use it just like nail polish I would buy again I recommend it this is great as a gift!
Shagun S.
Nawanshahr
My favorite nail polish . I always get compliments when i wear it . It is full of sparkles and add shines to the nails