BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A quick drying, high gloss clear coating that accelerates the drying time of nail enamel while also providing sunscreen protection for your. manicureThis product contains UV absorbers to help protect the color from fading, and acrylic that provides a hard & chip resistant coating for extended wear. .

• Is influenster still sending these products1 Answers
  • How long does it last on your nail1 Answers
  • How long does it last until the nail polish starts coming...2 Answers
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
I have very oily nails and this stuff last at least 8 days. I was impressed! I usually have to get gel in order for my polish to last. It's so easy to apply. What I love the most about milani is the quality of the nail polish. It feels like a luxurious nail polish. I definitely will repurchase again.
Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
Milan I never fails. The polish has such a good consistency and the colors are so vibrant. One coat is good two coats is better. My nail polish lasts longer when I used this polish compared to others which are more pricey! Great bang for your buck!
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Milani Nail Treatment Glosse Top Coat is my favorite go to top coat! It is super shiny and gives your nails the pop it deserves! I would recommend this product 5/5 from me.
Carolina F.
Raleigh
my favorite top coat after I have put a fresh color on my nails! I love how it makes my nails shine and dont make many bad things to say. I bought it in walmart and it is super easy to apply.
Kristina b.
Melrose, MA
I use Milani nail polish products a lot. This product leaves a shiny gloss finish. It smooths over any imperfections to make it look even. The only thing I dislike is the brush size.
Abi T.
Love Milani nail polishes and this top coat really leaves a great shine on the nails and makes the color long lasting . Totally recommend
Roxy j.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it really makes your nails shine I recommend this product I definitely would buy it again since its cheap too
It does the job. Nothing major. To me its just like any other top coat. Last the average time before it starts to chip away.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
A good top coat! Not very different from any other top coat I've tried but still a good option
Amy T.
Not a huge fan. your base color will come off on the brush. but it does the job.
cierra c.
Webster, TX
How long does it last until the nail polish starts coming off?
Danette A.
Margate, FL
Is influenster still sending these products
Roxy j.
Baltimore, MD
How long does it last on your nail