BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. DBP, Toluene Formaldehyde Free see more...

Jessica B.
Shady Valley
This color was a bit darker than I normally wear on my nails so it isn't my go to, but I will get my use out of it. At this price it isn't hard to get your money's worth. Milani polishes are very affordable. I usually find that I have to pay a little more to make my at-home manicures last more than a couple of days but this polish stayed on for four days before my first chip. I was very impressed.
Ashley F.
Love this polish and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!!!
Hannah R.
I love this color. I took it to the nail salon and they made my nails look beautiful. It goes well with anything you wear and keeps you looking classy. Dries very fast and didn't cost more then 7 dollars. Perfect.
Destiny I.
Haines city
It is very pretty i love the color and how it is very easy to aplicate. Love this!! It is worth the money if you want something pretty but simple
Louise J.
It has a shimmery color witch I think is super cute. I bought it as a gift for my mom. But she never used it