BY MILANI

Milani Nail Lacquer 203 Quick Dry Top Coat. see more...

Nia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! I recently found a couple bottles at Dollar Tree (for $1) and have been using this as my go-to top coat ever since. The shine is AMAZING and it really does dry in a flash. I haven't seen these again, but if I do, I will definitely be clearing the shelf. Especially since the price point is so reasonable.

INGREDIENTS: butyl acetate, toluene, cellulose acetate butyrate, isopropyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, cellulose acetate butyrate (yes, it's on there twice!), benzophenone-3, dimethicone.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love is as a base coat. It make my nail extra shiny compared to other top coats. It also does not smudge my nail art. I've gone through 3 of these bottles already love.
Danielle W.
This is a very inexpensive product and it does its job well. There is a brand of topcoat I prefer though, which is Rimmel 60 second dry top coat.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Works great and covers well! It helps keep the color on my nails longer. This nail polish is really worth getting.
Stephanie L.
Tucson, Az
Very nice and shinny. Drys fast and looks nice thew the week. Very affordable you can also find at most convenient stores
Amita L.
Conyers, GA
Absolutely great. I am super impatient with my nails drying and this stuff is great for someone like me!