BY MILANI #56 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Specialty Nail Treatment Protects Nails From Yellowing &Amp; Ensures Easier, Even Color Application.&Nbsp; Dbp, Toluene &Amp; Formaldehyde Free. Made In Usa see more...

Huda F.
Daly City, CA
one of my favorite polishes - this base stays on my fingernails for at least a week without chipping - and I do a ton of dishes. super easy to apply. I want to try more colors. I purchased this at cvs. I would totally recommend this polish!
Enyolina T.
Pretty!! This color goes on smoothly and it gives you a girly delicate look. It's perfect for work or for a night out. The polish is long lasting, I find that it chops less than other nail lacquers I have tried.
Ciera R.
Portage , WI
In my opinion this did not do much for my nails, my polish wear was not extended with using this product. I felt like it is not long lasting which is what I always want in a base coat! I would not buy again.
Lil G.
Baltimore, MD
Made my nail polish peel more than using it without a base coat. It's cheap but still not worth it. Just skip it and use regular polish
Nour M.
Can we take a moment and just look at this chicc product the most luxury one ever cute ,beautiful,nice and amazing.In love