Milani Nail Art Lacquer with Precision Brush

Create Perfect French Manicure Tips Go Traditional or Fashion Forward with precision brush DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free At Home Salon - fun & easy to use Your Nails are your canvas and you are the Artist!  Explore your inner artist. ;

Would you say this is worth actually buying???
Start your review of Milani Nail Art Lacquer with Precision Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They work well and seem to have pretty good coverage.in 2 reviews
6 years agoTwo Harbors, MN
I bought several colors of these when I recently found them at Dollar Tree. They work well and seem to have pretty good coverage. A couple of them I will probably trim the brush on as they seem just a tad uneven. Great for making plaids!
5 years agoMarietta, GA
I was pleased with the color pigment, but didn't like how thick the consistency was. Any slight imperfections are amplified; the consistency is very much like acrylic paint.
6 years agoChicago, IL
The brush tip is sturdy built. It helps create fine precise lines. The product isn't too runny, it's just right to create designs or nail art. I like the design of the bottle. It's a must for a nail-polish lover.
5 years agoWilliamsport, PA
Not a fan of this product, It may have just been me but i wasn't good with the little brush. Using it for designs just didn't work well for me.
2 years ago
Para regalara es muy Bueno porque viene con bolso. Mi hermana le gusto muchisimo! Yo lo tratare para mi pronto
4 years agoSan Antonio, TX
This is a nice color, it also has a nice thin brush for nail art. The polish was very thin/watery...
5 years agoHenry, VA
I love to decorate my nails! I got the silver nail art brush! Used it till it was all gone!
2 years agoThane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
2 years ago
Quiero unos de otros colores o los mismos no importa por favor esta increíbles por favor recomendados son geniales
2 years ago
very nice protact and amizang 😍😍 i love it so mach , i alwys buy it 💖🌼 all soulld use it make yours nills nice 😊🌷