BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMilani
Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment

Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment

01 Moisturizing Almond Coco (100% off)

I this something that will make my lips dry ?
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment Is this product worth the money? Does it actually leave lips looking glossy for more than 5 minutes?
Does it work for chapped lips or make them look noticeable?
Start your review of Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment!
Product Highlights
...This flavor/color is the one I would go with. It works perfect on dry/cracked lips. It does not burn at all, which even my blistex was. it lasts a decent length of time. Can be used under/over products without a problem. Nice coconut sent in the tube but nothing crazy on the lips. in reviews
This product works magic on my lips it hydrates them for a really long time and leaves them so soft . I love the smell of it and the formula. I definitely recommend this.in reviews
Lori  M.
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Lori  M.
I got this Milani Moisture Lock Grapeseed Oil Infused Lip Treatment in my #chic beauty box. This is the first time I have subscribed to that beauty box and UT wasn't bad there was a lot of good things in there like this lip treatment. The only improvement they need to make is the taste of it. I got some in my mouth and it does not taste good it kind of taste like cardboard. Other than that its a pretty good lip gloss. I would use it over some other color amd make it shine with this gloss. It keeps your lips soft to the touch. Its not a bad lip treatment.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Chelsea P.
WORTH IT!! I've never tried a lip oil before but I LOVE this. It is $8 at CVS which I wasn't thrilled to be paying (drug store brand so it was a bit high) however I'm glad I did. Fragrance is very minimal and the product is not flavored. There is really no pigment to this although it looks pigmented on the shelf, so pick whichever oil seems to offer the results you want. The primrose one is supposed to diminish wrinkles and moisturize using vitamin E. My cracked chapped lips immediately improved after application. I applied over lipstick and it gives a glossy finish with a sheer feeling. Not a huge fan of the applicator but it works if you just put a drop on your lips and rub them together to smear it. It absolutely does not work if you try to apply like a normal lip gloss.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,079 reviews
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is so light and refreshing. It feels so soothing to the lips and never leaves them irritated or feeling dry! It’s a great price point for the job it does! It’s like a lip treatment but with a nice scent !
Alexus S.
Review for: Moisturizing Almond Coco
This stuff is great! My only concern is that they don't last very long at all. Maybe after a week and a half the whole bottle is used up, every time. They're a bit pricey for how little of an amount you get but I still make sure to go to the drug store and stock up on them!
Dyann E.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE IT! I m more of a chapstick kind of girl not a fan of stuff on my lios but this is not at all bothersome and gives a nice glossy look. it last pretty much all day and doesn't dry up and make patches of skin on my lips (gross) my Go-To from now on!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Chelsea P.
LOVE IT!! Very happy with this product. This is one of 3 that I own. This is meant to be a lip treatment oil not a gloss. The tubes are colored to indicate the type of oil but there is NO PIGMENTATION so don't expect any. It is a little thicker than oil consistency so it stays on your lips. This has a really nice subtly smell of grape (probably not a surprise based on the name). Was really worried it would smell like jelly or grape soda but it's nice. I use this at night and wake up with perfect soft lips. Only con is it will cost you $8 at CVS. I recommend purchasing when there is a sale. This product is worth it to me so I'd pay $8 to repurchase.
Brie P.
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment this lip treatment is very moisturizing. It actually does what it claims, the only downside for me was it's too tacky! It's more like a lipgloss than lip treatment and who wants tacky lip gloss anyway!
Hannah N.
I've tried two of these lip oils now, and I've pretty much decided I'm in love. They're super glossy and conditioning for the lips, and they don't leave a sticky gloopy mess on your lips. I love the variety of flavors they have! They're just super good.
Tsadey W.
It's a pretty good gloss and is great for those cold days are lips need a little protection and oil to them
Emely  P.
Palmdale, CA
Milani Mousture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Emely  P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Rejuvenating Peach Mango
Lip oil, ideal para esos labios resecos y dañados, mejora la textura de los labios y aporta suavidad 🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie N.