BY MILANI

For endless multidimensional looks, reach for our Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette. This compact features 12 full color matte eyeshadows that deliver maximum pigment payoff. From neutrals to alluring, deep hues, this expertly curated makeup essential includes 3 duos + 3 trios + 3 quads for a variety of fun and flirty, on-trend looks.

"Slot 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,12: Talc, Mica (Ci 77019), Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)

Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I purchased this 4 days ago and it’s eyeshadow quality is intense 😍 i love it already! The eyeshadows are very pigmented. And of course thats what i love about palettes ❣️ I would recomendable it girls!! ❤️❤️❤️" in 6 reviews
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked this up on the Milani website, along with the Bold Obsessions palettes because I saw RachhhLoves review these and some other Milani products on her channel. These are awesome! They are on the pricier side for drugstore ($20 per palette) but they are really good. Each row vertically is a complete look, so you can get at least 3 complete looks out of this palette. The mattes blend well and I find them to be very usable colors, and I can add in a shimmer from another palette if I want that pop of light. This does make a great all matte look too. All in all, I think Milani really stepped it up with these palettes.
Stacie M.
mechanicsville
Holy crap...this is THE best drug store palette I have ever bought. I was so excited to get this, and now I understand what all of the hype was about. These shadows are SOOO pigmented and blendable. The colors are absolutely perfect. Even the bone white in the palette is extremely pigmented. This is actually my first Milani eye shadow palette, and now I think I need them all! I have a feeling that this will probably be the palette that I reach for everyday. I love my browns and bronzes.  The warm toned orange shades are so pretty. It's a nice mix of warm and cool tones. I wish they'd addes a shimmer shade or two, but I have plenty of other palettes that I can use when I want some shimmer. Now i can't wait to try the Bold Obsessions palette.
Chardonnay W.
I was honestly very excited to try out this product. I had very high hopes for it, but unfortunately it did not meet my expectations. The shadows were very chalky and not very pigmented at all in my opinion. Every time I would put the eyeshadows on, and blend them out, it seems that the color would fade away almost. Even with the arm swatches the shadows were subpar. I will add that the mirror in this palette is very good, but I wouldn't purchase this palette just for the mirror.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I am a sucker for Milani eyeshadows. I adore the colors I am a neutral kind of gal I really do love neutral make-up looks. I know that is not everyone's cup of tea and that this is yes a very very basic palette but I've got a million shimmers and sometimes it's really hard to find the right transition shade the right crease shade and not be struggling to find a matte that will do the job. I was so excited that Milani made this and provided such decent colors for brow bone and really gave you colors to build before you add your Shimmer for pop of pizzazz to your look. The eyeshadows blend amazingly just like all Milani eyeshadows do if you like neutrals and you need a good solid matte palette there is nothing wrong with this it's one of the better all matte eyeshadow palettes from the drugstore and they definitely cover a bunch of shades from light to dark. I really hope Milani doesn't stop here and they do bring out another large eyeshadow palette maybe with some Shimmer and matte Shadows Milani we're waiting.
Lucy R.
Valley Center , CA
This palette has been my go to I always end up using it. The eyeshadows are great they have great picmentation it's also very easy to apply and to blend out the eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this palette and also if you are a beginner it will help you so much to start with makeup.
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I love this palette. The shadows are beautifully toned and there isn't much fallout. They blend beautifully and are so easy to use. The palette was only 16$ and is so worth it for that price. It is comparable to my urban decay palette.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I spent a solid year looking for a trustworthy drugstore matte shadow palette. Felt stupid for being so specific but Milani came through and delivered SHADE ♥️♥️♥️ Created this complete smokey shadow look for my slightly hooded eyelids. Blendable, high pigment, and lasts alllllll night on the town. Only downside: if you don’t tap that brush before applying you better have a plan for that fallout 💁🏽‍♀️
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I got this after a recommendation from a friend and i love it! These colors are very basic and are good for neutral looks or smokey eyes. It's nothing special in terms of color, but the formula is good! The colors blend out really well without being too powdery or having a lot of fallout. The colors are arranged so you can use one strip (Up and Down) for a complete look.
Marissa C.
Kaimuki
I saw this palette praised by a YouTuber and thought it looked like it had the colors I want. I do wish it had a couple of lighter pinks and purples but overall I love the colors. I’ve used them all and I’m amazed that even the darker colors go on smoothly. The colors last all day without creasing or flaking. This has become one of my favorite palettes.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I tried the Bold Obsessions palette before this, so I unfortunately feel that it's to a slight disadvantage to this palette. I'm not sure why the mattes in the bold obsessions palette were better than the eyeshadows in this palettes, these were dry and somehow kicked up a lot in the pan and wouldn't stay on the eyes. The colors don't show up well, requires a lot of building up. So I tried a primer with it, it worked I guess but it still didn't hold well. I tried with a more emolient base, like the MAC ProLongwear Paintpot, but all it really did was fade in creases.
Another issue I have is how colors translate on application. Each shade looks unique in the pan but there are a few that end up looking so similar once applied, specially once blended.
I know it's $15, but I still could have skipped it.
Payton W.
Are these in stores?
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
How pigmented are these? How does it compare to the original Tarlette palette? It reminds me of that palette.
Ellie B.
What do you think of the Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
would i be better of purchasing this or Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette?
Hanna O.
Is there anything special about this palette? Something that stands out to you?