Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette

For endless multidimensional looks, reach for our Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette. This compact features 12 full color matte eyeshadows that deliver maximum pigment payoff. From neutrals to alluring, deep hues, this expertly curated makeup essential includes 3 duos + 3 trios + 3 quads for a variety of fun and flirty, on-trend looks.

"Slot 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,12: Talc, Mica (Ci 77019), Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)

Is there any shimmer in this palette?
I’m considering purchasing this palette solely because it’s on sale at Ulta. How are theses shadows?MILANI Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“I purchased this 4 days ago and it’s eyeshadow quality is intense 😍 i love it already! The eyeshadows are very pigmented. And of course thats what i love about palettes ❣️ I would recomendable it girls!! ❤️❤️❤️” in reviews
Kershaw, SC
Milani products were new to me and I use to steer away from the product displays. However, recently, upon recommendation of a you tube video post, I picked up a few of the products from this line. Much to my surprise I am extremely pleased. My favorite purchase is the Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette. I dont wear shadows due to my age and mature skin issues,...well, at least I didnt until this purchase. I have never been so impressed with an eye shadow pallete as I am with this one. The numerous neutral colors are lovely and the coral rust shade is so pretty I use it as a blush. The added bonus is the fact that they are all matte. Mature skin does not need glittery patches of color so purchasing a color pallette with with these types of shadows is a waste. I can use every color in this pallette as eye shadow, liner and even blush without waste. There is very, very little powder residue so no product loss during use. The shadows are softly blendable and the neutrals make for any day, every day wear.
University Place, WA
Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julia T.
It’s a great palette with warm and neutral shades, which is perfect for those who love nude makeup for everyday. But also you can use this palette for your evening makeup - just add some dark-brown shades in your look. I can recommend it if you are just getting into makeup , because all shades are blend easily and there’s no problem to apply this texture perfect. The texture, btw, is nice and the pigmentation of these shades is good too, but the lighter eyeshadows are a little bit translucent. The price is also nice, but it depends on store. I bought it for $9 and I’m really happy with it. The packaging is pretty. Highly recommend!
Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bethany H.
Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette This is a solid nude palette for the price. I currently use it almost daily and would recommend it to anyone just getting into makeup or wanting an affordable option for everyday wear. The packaging is cute, though a little bulky. The color payoff is good, except for some of the lighter shades. Pros: Affordable - for what you get ($10-19 depending on store and coupons) Versatile - neutral/matte shades allow for tons of options creatively Comes with a great sized mirror Cruelty free 7/10 pigmentation Cons: Top row of light colored shades have poor pigmentation Bulky packaging, difficult to fit into a small makeup bag Not the most blendable #palettelove
Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christine S.
Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christine S.
I like very natural eyeshadow looks and the Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette is perfect for this. I have several of these Milani palettes and I love them all. The shadows apply and blend well. The color story is great for creating everyday looks. I find myself using all the shades regularly. Love it and plan to pick up all of these palettes.
Warren, MI
I only wear eyeshadow on occasion and i love milani products and this palette is so pretty and long lasting. I always use eyeshadow primer and that helps a lot. These colors are gorgeous and palette is affordable and I would buy again and i have. I recommend totally and especially as a drug store brand. I've used way more expensive and milani shadows either are better or no difference at all
New Lenox
Purchased at: Walgreens
These days it feels like every base or darker shadow has at least some form of sparkle or shimmer in it! It gets a little frustrating, but thank the makeup gods for blessing us with this all-matte palette! Milano has never disappointed me before with their eye products and this product is no different! The colors all blend well together and have so much pigment!
Buhler
This is my go to palette to use in conjunction with other palettes that are hard to wear on their own. I get a good base down and can pop on colors from other palettes. This can also be used on it's own but I have a live for shimmers and pops of color so I don't often do that. It blends well and has a variety of colors. Good for natural makeup lovers.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got this and I love this palette. The colors are beautiful, very pigmented, and easy to blend. Perfect for every day looks, appropriate for the office. Milani recently changed formulas on their eyeshadow, so I recommend that if you can find this, pick it up because their new formula does not have the same quality as the one in this palette.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this palette! The formula is smooth and pigmented. It has a pretty good range of colors, but the medium browns and light browns (very left middle browns and top right middle two) are pretty similar. I love to use this then finish with some metallic color for that nice sparkle. I’d definitely purchase another palette from Milani
Purchased at: Walmart
This product definitely surprised me for how well it works for getting it at Walmart. It's very pigmented, not a lot of fall out. I have brown eyes so all these just work so well together. The price will not break your bank. I definitely would try more of their products. Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
il y a 6 mois
Carrie H. • il y a 6 mois
Yes! I have almost all these pallettes and they don't disappoint. I reach for Milani more then my higher end ones. Hope this helps!
Lovingston, VA
il y a 2 ans
Rachael S. • il y a 2 ans
Love it personally. I have all of those little eyeshadow palettes by Milani. I really love the fact that they came out with all mattes in one pallet because I always find I get tons of Shimmers and metallics and one Matte to work with.