BY MILANI

Discover a revolution in lip hydration plus a healthy dose of shine with a first-of-its-kind lip oil in 8 addictively scented, kiss quenching shades. All lip oils are formulated with the natural healing power of Jojoba, Avocado and Tsubaki Oil. As an added benefit, each shade is infused with different nutrient-dense oils that treat a specific concern. The soft, extra plush applicator hugs the curves of your lips, locking in moisture.

Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

• Would love to know how well this works for split, dry cra...1 Answers
  • Lip oil or chapstick?7 Answers
  • The applicator for this looks strange - more flat and wid...1 Answers
Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment
  • "This stuff is amazing! I have never used a lip oil before but I love this!!! This flavor/color is the one I would go with. It works perfect on dry/cracked lips. It does not burn at all, which even my blistex was. it lasts a decent length of time. Can be used under/over products without a problem. Nice coconut sent in the tube but nothing crazy on the lips. " in 96 reviews
  • "This product works magic on my lips it hydrates them for a really long time and leaves them so soft . I love the smell of it and the formula. I definitely recommend this." in 28 reviews
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I got this on a whim because it was on sale at Walmart. And honestly? I think I am in love! I haven’t tried wearing it under lipstick or anything, but I do put it on at night to condition my lips and I wake up with extremely soft lips. I use a sugar scrub and then apply this to beat dry and cracked lips! It’s has a yummy grape smell as well, so it’s not unpleasant smelling or tasting on your lips. The formula is like a thick lipgloss, which is why I put it on before bed.

If you want something to help condition your lips while you sleep - I highly suggest this!
Melanie D.
Worst 8$ ive ever spent. I was so excited for this, as ive been looking for a lip oil for a while now (still no luck, sad face) but it smelled weird and almost chemically, it wore off the lips within minutes leaving them drier than they were before, and felt weird on the lips. The worst part was the applicator, it was a huge doe foot applicator that somehow managed to pick up little to no product? Had to dip it at least five times just to coat my lips. Didnt even repurchase when i saw it on sale for half price. No thank you.
Kayla W.
I ordered this Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment from Milani's website. I ordered mine in the shade Protecting Pomegranate. On the website Protecting Pomegrante looks like a coral kind of a color. When it arrived in the mail, it was more of an orangey red color. I put it on my lips and it does give off a slight peachy, coral color, but very slight. The smell is amazing!! It smells so good I just want to eat it! I've seen several reviews complaining that this is a lip gloss and doesn't give color. Well that's because it's not a lip gloss. It is a treatment oil that is meant to moisturize your lips. You can certainly wear it as a lip gloss if you wish, but just know it's not going to giving you any color. You can put this as a topper over lipstick as well to add a little shine. But, it's an oil meant to help dry lips. I think it works and smells great! It's a huge tube, so it will last a long time. I can't wait to try more of these!
Laurie P.
Eureka Spgs, AR
Review for: 06 Revitalizing Grapefruit more...
This product is crazy good.  I really got it on a whim and I'm so glad I did.  Lip balms just don't stay very long for me so I wanted to try something that would last a while and not look chalky and white like some balms do.  This is it! It lasts a long time, has very little color to it so its not like you have to shade match it to anything.  I use this every morning now.  Great product.
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
Review for: 04 Conditioning Grapeseed more...
I didn’t get the 6 pack and I only purchased 1. It’s a basic lip oil. It goes on weird to me with the applicator. It has a very wide applicator and not a lot of product comes off on it. I had to dip in several times to get enough on my lips. The smell is nice. It nourishes your lips after you get enough on them.
Krystal D.
Review for: 05 Repairing Primrose more...
This lip treatment is amazing!! It has a beautiful glossy finish, and the consistency is perfect. I put it on my lips in the morning and throughout the day because my lips always get dry and cracked, and this helps SO much. If I put it on before bed, there’s still a little bit on in the morning! I love the smell, too! If you like the smell of roses, this will not disappoint!
Lily W.
Austin
Milani lip gloss is the best thing to happen to my lips! Gives a pretty gloss look & actually nourishes your lips! Way better than any chapstick brand. The viscosity is great too - doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky, or give you the dreaded hair-stuck-to-lip nightmare. I go to Walgreens specifically for this lip gloss & buy them all up when they have sales going.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: 02 Healing Lemon Honey more...
I also love this product. I tend to have really chapped cracking lips and this oil really locks in the moisture if used on a regular basis. I was able to order this online and at a reasonable cost. Milani is a reputable brand that I have found lots of success with.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
This stuff is so good! I got it for 2-4 bucks and it has lasted me over a year! I have super dry lips if left untreated, and this completely turned that around! The moisture locks in immediately and feels so good on your lips. Love the wand included as well. I sometimes add as topcoat to lipstick for an extra shine.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is a great lip oil. It is so moisturizing!!!! I received these as stocking stuffers at Christmas and was really excited to try them out. It leaves such a beautiful shine on my lips. Both varieties that I have smell great. It doesn't last on my lips nearly as long as I wish it would. My lips still feel pretty moisturized after it wears off though. The applicator is a little weird but manageable. I would probably buy more when I run out.
sara m.
yakima, WA
I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will this help ?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Lip oil or chapstick?
Melanie R.
Are they sticky and worth the price ?
Jessica K.
How well does this applicator work? The size and strange shape of it makes it look like application would be messy
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
Is this meant to be used as a Chapstick or more of a lip gloss?

Walmart