BY MILANI

Discover a revolution in lip hydration plus a healthy dose of shine with a first-of-its-kind lip oil in 8 addictively scented, kiss quenching shades. All lip oils are formulated with the natural healing power of Jojoba, Avocado and Tsubaki Oil. As an added benefit, each shade is infused with different nutrient-dense oils that treat a specific concern. The soft, extra plush applicator hugs the curves of your lips, locking in moisture.

Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

• The applicator for this looks strange - more flat and wide than o...1 Answers
  • Are they sticky and worth the price ?6 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will ...8 Answers
Milani Moisture Lock Lemon Oil Infused Lip Treatment
  • "I think these are very nice glosses, they aren't sticky and they smell good and feel nice and hydrating" in 131 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! I have never used a lip oil before but I love this!!! This flavor/color is the one I would go with. It works perfect on dry/cracked lips. It does not burn at all, which even my blistex was. it lasts a decent length of time. Can be used under/over products without a problem. Nice coconut sent in the tube but nothing crazy on the lips. " in 94 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Milani Moisture Lock Rose Hip Oil Infused Lip Treatment, 05 Repairing Primrose, 0.1 oz more...
I did a video review of this, but I'm a better writer than I am a speaker! A lot of lip oils have recently hit the market, and so far this is the first and only one I've tried. First off, the one I have is rose hip oil and Milani carries several different types as well. This isn't meant to be used like a gloss! It is meant to be used as a treatment, and it works really well in that aspect. With continual use I have noticed my lips are much smoother which is a great thing for anyone, especially if you use matte lip products because they seem to seep into every crack of your lips! After applying this oil to your lips, it will thoroughly soak in within 10-15 minutes (at least it does on me). After that, I recommend applying a balm to seal in the goodness from the oil. You can find this anywhere that carries Milani cosmetics for under $5! I highly recommend giving it a try!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment Moisturizing - Conditioning Grapeseed more...
I got this on a whim because it was on sale at Walmart. And honestly? I think I am in love! I haven’t tried wearing it under lipstick or anything, but I do put it on at night to condition my lips and I wake up with extremely soft lips. I use a sugar scrub and then apply this to beat dry and cracked lips! It’s has a yummy grape smell as well, so it’s not unpleasant smelling or tasting on your lips. The formula is like a thick lipgloss, which is why I put it on before bed.

If you want something to help condition your lips while you sleep - I highly suggest this!
Melanie D.
Review for: Repairing Primrose more...
Worst 8$ ive ever spent. I was so excited for this, as ive been looking for a lip oil for a while now (still no luck, sad face) but it smelled weird and almost chemically, it wore off the lips within minutes leaving them drier than they were before, and felt weird on the lips. The worst part was the applicator, it was a huge doe foot applicator that somehow managed to pick up little to no product? Had to dip it at least five times just to coat my lips. Didnt even repurchase when i saw it on sale for half price. No thank you.
Emily F.
Review for: Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment Moisturizing - Healing Lemon Honey more...
This is the most underrated lip product ever! I bought this at my local Walmart because it was 50% off (and this winter has not been gentle on my skin). The smell is a little bit odd, but it fades after a while.This leaves a beautiful, gentle gloss and really does moisturize your lips.  And I know this sounds crazy, but I really do think that this has helped lighten the pigmentation on my lips like it claims. The only downside is that it wears off relatively quick.
Kayla W.
Review for: Protecting Pomegranate more...
I ordered this Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment from Milani's website. I ordered mine in the shade Protecting Pomegranate. On the website Protecting Pomegrante looks like a coral kind of a color. When it arrived in the mail, it was more of an orangey red color. I put it on my lips and it does give off a slight peachy, coral color, but very slight. The smell is amazing!! It smells so good I just want to eat it! I've seen several reviews complaining that this is a lip gloss and doesn't give color. Well that's because it's not a lip gloss. It is a treatment oil that is meant to moisturize your lips. You can certainly wear it as a lip gloss if you wish, but just know it's not going to giving you any color. You can put this as a topper over lipstick as well to add a little shine. But, it's an oil meant to help dry lips. I think it works and smells great! It's a huge tube, so it will last a long time. I can't wait to try more of these!
Courtney R.
Review for: Milani Moisture Lock Grapeseed Oil Infused Lip Treatment, 04 Conditioning Grapeseed, 0.1 oz more...
I bought this without having high expectations for it since it's a drugstore brand. My lips are dry most of the time, so I grabbed this to try since it was on sale at Walmart. Boy was I surprised! It has a nice scent and leaves my lips so much softer and moisturized. It wears like a gloss, but it's not sticky the way glosses can be. I'm certainly impressed with this, especially since it's a drugstore brand. Bonus that I found it on sale!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Rejuvenating Peach Mango, Moisturizing Almond Coco more...
This is a great lip oil. It is so moisturizing!!!! I received these as stocking stuffers at Christmas and was really excited to try them out. It leaves such a beautiful shine on my lips. Both varieties that I have smell great. It doesn't last on my lips nearly as long as I wish it would. My lips still feel pretty moisturized after it wears off though. The applicator is a little weird but manageable. I would probably buy more when I run out.
Jessica L.
This scent is amazing and is extremely hydrating.  I live in the Northeast and really need all the help I can get for my dry/chapped lips in the winter.  The applicator makes it easy to apply evenly to the lips.  I have purchased multiple backups of this already! Only reason why I give it 4/5 is because there's such little product in the tube and I seem to use it up in a couple of weeks with daily use.
Therese K.
Bay City, MI
All the flavors/colors smell great and look pretty on the lips, but they wear off in 5 minutes and aren't actually hydrating. It never actually penetrates your lips. Also, the product ends up looking really gross after a couple weeks of using it, because the pretty clear colored gel starts looking cloudy. Pricey for the lack of performance.
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
Review for: Healing Lemon Honey more...
This is one of he best lip glosses out there. It’s a little pricey for drugstore lip gloss but so is everything else so.. what can i really say? It isn’t sticky, it tastes and smells good and doesn’t leave a residue. The only con with this is the wand that they have to apply the lip gloss, it doesn’t really get enough product on it. You can get these from Walmart and they cost like $7-8.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will this help ?
Melanie R.
Are they sticky and worth the price ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Lip oil or chapstick?
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
Is this meant to be used as a Chapstick or more of a lip gloss?
Jessica K.
How well does this applicator work? The size and strange shape of it makes it look like application would be messy