BY MILANI

Discover a revolution in lip hydration plus a healthy dose of shine! Protect your perfect pout with a first-of-its-kind lightly color-tinted oil in 8 addictively scented, kiss-quenching shades. All formulated with the all-natural healing power of Jojoba, Avocado and Tsubaki Oil. For added benefits, each shade is specially infused with nutrient-dense oils that treat specific concerns. The soft, extra plush applicator hugs the curves of your lips, locking in moisture and smoothing on shine. ; see more...

• The applicator for this looks strange - more flat and wide than o...1 Answers
  • Are they sticky and worth the price ?6 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will ...8 Answers
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
2016 has been the year of THE TINTED LIP OIL! But i digress...Ysl, Clarins ,Lancome to name a few high end lip oils I've tried are ok. You don't need to spend that much for this fleeting trend. MILANI is a wonderful drugstore gem brand that had its own Magical lip oil for under $10 (local depending). They smell and feel amazing and leave your lips feeling so soft. You will have to apply frequently, but come on, it's an oil, on your lips. Trust me, the scent and smooth application makes each application fun. Go check out the "flavor" range and give them a Whirl as they are just as good if not better than the high end brands. Two thumbs up!
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I love milani, their products never disappoint and this is one of them. I have this in primrose, and it smells wonderful.. doesn't taste bad, and gives such a nice shine to the lips. It leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized. It also isn't sticky or too runny, it's the perfect consistency and it lasts a long time as well. The only thing I don't like about this is that the applicator is so big and when you first buy it, it looks like the container is full then pull out the applicator and it's about only half filled. I should honestly take a star off for it, but I'm not going to.
Briasia G.
Calumet Park, IL
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!
okay let me tell y'all how great this product is; it glides on so smoothly. Once you you put it on instant shine comes. It smells amazing, it's very moisturizing like omg. It's great! 10/10! Honestly get this because you're going to need it. I used the whole thing in a week; that's how good it is. Also, it stays on for 3-6 hours but obviously when you eat and drink it slides off, but not by a lot. P.S if you want your lips super kissable exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush or sugar and vaseline before you put this on for better results.
Toni J.
Review for: Repairing Primrose
Although this is affordable I thought it was just ok. I purchased this a month ago and wasn't wowed. It does feel nice on the lips it doesn't stay long and requires reapplying every once in awhile. The doe foot applicator is very large which would be nice if I had large lips however my lips are maybe average slightly smaller so it wasn't easy getting a precise application. Although it is nice and small it did just end up breaking in my pocket while I was at work last night so I had to throw it away. I'm not sure if I want to repurchase it or not.
Abby Y.
Review for: Repairing Primrose
For quite some time, I have wanted to try the Clarins instant light lip comfort oil, but have not been willing to give up the money. So, when I saw this in stores, I was hoping that it would make for a nice dupe. However, on using this, I found that the formula is much too light and thin to do any major nourishing. It doesn't stay on the lips as long as I would like, and I have to reply constantly to build up the moisturizing factor. I have some pretty dry lips, and I would not recommend this to any of you out there who suffer with that as well!
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
Review for: Nourishing Raspberry
I love this lip oil sooooo much! I originally bought just one, but soon after I went back and bought 3 more! These are amazing to keep at arms reach at all times. I personally keep one in my purse, one in my car, one at my desk and one on my night stand. They hydrate your lips, smell great and leave your lips looking glossy but not sticky! Awesome product! The applicators will catch you by surprise the first time you use it, because it oddly a very large doe foot... But in the end it just speeds up application, so no complaints!!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love Milani products but I wasn't in a hurry to try these bc I'm not a gloss gal. My friend recommended it to me after trying the Rose one. Sure enough they were just as she said. Very moisrurizing, & refreshing. The smell isn't too overwhelming. There's no stickiness. I'd say these are more of a lip treatment than a gloss. Yes they will give a shine, but what I mean is they really do help chapped lips also. So one can look fabulous while treating her lips. Win win. I find Milani products at my local Walgreens.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
Review for: Repairing Primrose
So I was desperately looking for some type of balm or gloss to repair my lips and I came across this one first as I was searching through Walgreens. The product is okay but you won't see results instantly. It takes a couple of days to see an improvement. I don't think this product is really worth the price though. The packaging is cheap and I've only had this lip treatment for two weeks and I'm almost done with it. I don't use it every day either. If you need a lip treatment, I recommend you buy a different one.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I really do not understand why Miliani packaged this product the way that it is. The applicator wand is so large that it allows for barely any product in the tube. I also don't understand why such a large applicator applies barely any product to the lips, I have to re dip at least twice to get the amount that I want on. The actual product, aside from all packaging flaws, is really nice and moisturizing, it is a thick oil consistency similar to the YSL tint-in-oil
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I really love the smell of this product and the unique applicator brush. It's been a while since I've been in the market for lip gloss I'm more of a fan of matte lip products. However since the weather has been changing I've been looking for any and everything that will help soothe my lips. I purchased this for 8 dollars at my local Walgreens and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. It's not overly shiny or tacky like a lot of the lip glosses I'm used to.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will this help ?
Melanie R.
Are they sticky and worth the price ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Lip oil or chapstick?
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
Is this meant to be used as a Chapstick or more of a lip gloss?
Jess K.
How well does this applicator work? The size and strange shape of it makes it look like application would be messy