Milani Moisture Lock Coconut Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Nichole K.Milani Moisture Lock Coconut Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Nichole K.Milani Moisture Lock Coconut Oil Infused Lip Treatment uploaded by Taylor G.See all 51 photos
8 colors available

BY MILANI #69 in Lip Gloss

Discover a revolution in lip hydration plus a healthy dose of shine! Protect your perfect pout with a first-of-its-kind lightly color-tinted oil in 8 addictively scented, kiss-quenching shades. All formulated with the all-natural healing power of Jojoba, Avocado and Tsubaki Oil. For added benefits, each shade is specially infused with nutrient-dense oils that treat specific concerns. The soft, extra plush applicator hugs the curves of your lips, locking in moisture and smoothing on shine. ; see more...

• The applicator for this looks strange...I love the applicator. I have ... 1 Answers
  • Are they sticky and worth the price ?not sticky and totally worth it 6 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that will h...Yep! Be advised that your lips... 8 Answers
Photos (51)
Gina G.
Gina G.
Review for: Repairing Primrose
These do definitely help to moisturize and condition the lips, and I like the gel-like oil consistency, as it helps it stay in place on the lips. I like to wear these overnight, as they really work best on their own as a lip treatment - I wouldn't use these as a gloss or put these over another lip product, as they are too oily. I also find they are good to put on while I'm doing my makeup to prep my lips - I just wipe off the excess before applying lipstick. They smell nice as well. While I do really like these, they aren't perfect. They are a bit pricey for the drugstore, and I don't know if it really matters which one you get. They each promise to do something different, but they all feel the same to me - just different scents. They also don't have any color payoff - the tint from the bottle doesn't show up on the lips. And finally, the applicator is SO huge and strangely-shaped. I still can't quite figure out the point of it! Worth a try though if you have dry lips!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Review for: Healing Lemon Honey
I love the texture of this lip treatment, but I really hate the scent/lingering taste of the "healing lemon honey" version. I think this product is a little pricey, but good to try if there's a sale - just pick a different scent! This one has that weird artificial taste, so I'd like to try a different one. The giant (and weirdly not soft) doe foot-ish applicator is kind of weird. Despite the downsides of this particular scent (the color doesn't turn up at all), this is a really nice lip treatment. Definitely meant to be used on its own, this really does lock in moisture and feel hydrating. It actually looks good too - it leaves a beautiful glossy finish, so if you're a gloss girl but are looking for something very hydrating (and don't need color), I would give this a try if you catch a sale.
Review for: Repairing Primrose
WORTH IT!! I've never tried a lip oil before but I LOVE this. It is $8 at CVS which I wasn't thrilled to be paying (drug store brand so it was a bit high) however I'm glad I did. Fragrance is very minimal and the product is not flavored. There is really no pigment to this although it looks pigmented on the shelf, so pick whichever oil seems to offer the results you want. The primrose one is supposed to diminish wrinkles and moisturize using vitamin E. My cracked chapped lips immediately improved after application. I applied over lipstick and it gives a glossy finish with a sheer feeling. Not a huge fan of the applicator but it works if you just put a drop on your lips and rub them together to smear it. It absolutely does not work if you try to apply like a normal lip gloss.
Review for: Conditioning Grapeseed
LOVE IT!! Very happy with this product. This is one of 3 that I own. This is meant to be a lip treatment oil not a gloss. The tubes are colored to indicate the type of oil but there is NO PIGMENTATION so don't expect any. It is a little thicker than oil consistency so it stays on your lips. This has a really nice subtly smell of grape (probably not a surprise based on the name). Was really worried it would smell like jelly or grape soda but it's nice. I use this at night and wake up with perfect soft lips. Only con is it will cost you $8 at CVS. I recommend purchasing when there is a sale. This product is worth it to me so I'd pay $8 to repurchase.
Review for: Rejuvenating Peach Mango
LOVE IT!! Very happy with this product. This is one of 3 that I own. This is meant to be a lip treatment oil NOT a gloss. The tubes are colored to indicate the type of oil but there is NO PIGMENTATION so don't expect any. It is a little thicker than oil consistency so it stays on your lips. This has a really nice subtly smell of peach (probably not a surprise based on the name). Was really worried it would smell like cheap and strong but it's nice. I use this at night and wake up with perfect soft lips. Only con is it will cost you $8 at CVS. I recommend purchasing when there is a sale. This product is worth it to me so I have repurchased twice.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
2016 has been the year of THE TINTED LIP OIL! But i digress...Ysl, Clarins ,Lancome to name a few high end lip oils I've tried are ok. You don't need to spend that much for this fleeting trend. MILANI is a wonderful drugstore gem brand that had its own Magical lip oil for under $10 (local depending). They smell and feel amazing and leave your lips feeling so soft. You will have to apply frequently, but come on, it's an oil, on your lips. Trust me, the scent and smooth application makes each application fun. Go check out the "flavor" range and give them a Whirl as they are just as good if not better than the high end brands. Two thumbs up!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Conditioning Grapeseed

I used this once and threw it out. I'm normally not picky when it comes to lip products, but I had 2 complaints about this one.

1) it left my lips drier than they were already, which is weird. It's also not 100% pure oil, there's a lot of chemicals in it that dry out your lips, so I'm not sure why they call it a lip oil.

2) It tastes and smells like poison--literally, you can't get the chemical taste out of your mouth. I was expecting the lemon drop one to taste and smell like candy, but unfortunately I couldn't stop smelling it and it kept seeping into my mouth and had a strong plasticy taste. Never again.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Moisturizing Almond Coco
I tried almost all of the different ones, and I like the line! They moisturize without slipping off of your lips, and they all smell so good. The tint that you see in the tubes does not change the show on the lips so I would go by what scent you like when picking one. Each claims to do a different thing, but I honestly think they all do essentially the same thing (alas really well!) My only grievance is the applicator as it is a large and odd shape that takes up a big part of the tube/makes it a little difficult to apply to thin lips. However, I still like the product & will continue to use it!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Review for: Moisturizing Almond Coco
This is so hard for me to review. If I review based on what it is suppose to do then I would give it a poor review. I purchased this at Walgreen's and was drawn to it when I saw the word 'coconut'. I love coconut. I just purchased this formula so I could use it with different lip products. The packaging is great and I really like the applicator. Its different than so many. It smells so wonderful. I love having this scent on my lips. However, its not moisturizing at all. It doesn't soak into the lips and provide the hydration that you want. Therefore, I'm only using it to shine up my lips.
brittany h.
brittany h.
Flemington, WV
I love milani, their products never disappoint and this is one of them. I have this in primrose, and it smells wonderful.. doesn't taste bad, and gives such a nice shine to the lips. It leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized. It also isn't sticky or too runny, it's the perfect consistency and it lasts a long time as well. The only thing I don't like about this is that the applicator is so big and when you first buy it, it looks like the container is full then pull out the applicator and it's about only half filled. I should honestly take a star off for it, but I'm not going to.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for something that will help with my dry lips ! will this help ?
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Are they sticky and worth the price ?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
Is this meant to be used as a Chapstick or more of a lip gloss?
Jess K.
Jess K.
How well does this applicator work? The size and strange shape of it makes it look like application would be messy
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Is this a good quality product?