Milani Mineral Compact Makeup uploaded by Shadae J.Milani Mineral Compact Makeup uploaded by shefat g.
5 colors available

BY MILANI

Provides impeccable, flawless, buildable coverage; for all skin types. 100% pure ingredients let skin breathe; feels perfectly weightless. This micronized mineral powder will not cake, crease, clog pores or cause dryness. Free of oil, fragrance, preservatives and other skin damaging chemicals. Contains Talc to reduce the ashiness on skin. If your skin is irritated by Talc, please do not use. see more...

• I am in search for a setting powder compact for my makeup which giv...1 Answers
  • What kind of coverage does this provide?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used Milani eye shadows? I heard really great things abo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This product is amazing for the price I got it for something on the cheaper side but it provides a very high-end affect. Some of the high-end products that I have don't really compare to this product I love this product it sets my foundation nice, clean and Matte.
I love this product, great for contouring. I recommend this product because it's affordable and has long lasting coverage!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Carson City, NV
This is the cheapest and BEST BRAND if you can't get to your normal department brand! They make the BEST Bronzers!! I have used basically every brand of Bronzers and I absolutely recommend that you at least try it out! The only thing "cheap" about this, is the price!! #Milani #Milaniminerals #Milanimakeup
Shadae J.
Shadae J.
This powder is a really great one. It give very good coverage and it last the entire day. I would definitely recommend this.
Yahirobi C.
Yahirobi C.
Its a good product, set the foundations really well, and let soft skin look, and cheap too wonderful
michelle m.
michelle m.
For the price of these products they have many awesome products that I love! I own many things from them including the blushes to lipsticks and mascara. I wish I could find more of it but many places around me don't carry the brand sadly.
Amy H.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I really enjoy this brand. This is a drugstore brand and a great one. They are cheap and they work great. Nothing bad to say about this brand. They have a lot of products to choose from and they are great. I just got their liquid eyeliner. I have not tried it yet. I hope its a good as their other products.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Love this bronzer. It's the perfect bronzer for a sun-kissed look on your cheeks, nose and forehead.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Great product with great coverage, leaves your skin feeling smooth. i love this easy to use compact and the air brush effect it has!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
I just love Milani compact make up. I can stick it in my purse and have it with me all day and nights when I go out.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cullman, AL
What kind of coverage does this provide?
Aditi A.
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
I am in search for a setting powder compact for my makeup which gives me matte effect as well as stays for hours... In the past have tried several compacts but none seem to do the job. Really curious to know will this stay all day long without touch ups?? Does this compact give enough coverage if i want to wear it alone without foundation?? Looking for answers.....
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Has anyone used Milani eye shadows? I heard really great things about them but when I went to pick some up at my local drugstore they looked icky in the packaging and I decided not to purchase them. Just wondering what other people think of they eye shadows?