Milani Mineral Compact Makeup uploaded by shefat g.Milani Mineral Compact Makeup uploaded by Shadae J.

BY MILANI

Provides impeccable, flawless, buildable coverage; for all skin types. 100% pure ingredients let skin breathe; feels perfectly weightless. This micronized mineral powder will not cake, crease, clog pores or cause dryness. Free of oil, fragrance, preservatives and other skin damaging chemicals. Contains Talc to reduce the ashiness on skin. If your skin is irritated by Talc, please do not use. see more...

• I am in search for a setting powder compact for my makeup which g...1 Answers
  • What kind of coverage does this provide?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used Milani eye shadows? I heard really great things a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shadae J.
This powder is a really great one. It give very good coverage and it last the entire day. I would definitely recommend this.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love Milani compact make up. I can stick it in my purse and have it with me all day and nights when I go out.
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this bronzer because it made me appear more golden especially in the winter time.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. One of my absolute favorite components for makeup. It is fabulous!
Hannah G.
Love this bronzer. It's the perfect bronzer for a sun-kissed look on your cheeks, nose and forehead.
Karina A.
Fort Worth, TX
This can be a full coverage powder if you buff it in with a buffer brush I like this to just put on when I'm in a hurry. I have looked for it in my local cvs and didn't find it hope it is not discontinued
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
I did not particularly like this bronzer. I felt like it was lacking in highlighting but still made me appear more oily. It wasn't an extremely noticeable effect but I've used bronzers that have not done that to my skin.
Marianny H.
Everything Millani from Milani is great, but this eyeshadow is amazing! Perfect nude for an everyday look! I use it all the time and totally recommend it.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I really enjoy this brand. This is a drugstore brand and a great one. They are cheap and they work great. Nothing bad to say about this brand. They have a lot of products to choose from and they are great. I just got their liquid eyeliner. I have not tried it yet. I hope its a good as their other products.
michelle m.
For the price of these products they have many awesome products that I love! I own many things from them including the blushes to lipsticks and mascara. I wish I could find more of it but many places around me don't carry the brand sadly.
Jessica W.
Cullman, AL
What kind of coverage does this provide?
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Has anyone used Milani eye shadows? I heard really great things about them but when I went to pick some up at my local drugstore they looked icky in the packaging and I decided not to purchase them. Just wondering what other people think of they eye shadows?
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
I am in search for a setting powder compact for my makeup which gives me matte effect as well as stays for hours... In the past have tried several compacts but none seem to do the job. Really curious to know will this stay all day long without touch ups?? Does this compact give enough coverage if i want to wear it alone without foundation?? Looking for answers.....