BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been wanting to try the Milani blushes since everyon...5 Answers
  • I love this product 1 Answers
  • What color would you suggest for someone with pale skin a...1 Answers
Milani Mineral Blush with Brush
  • "this product is not too pigmented but the brushes pick up the right amount of blush to look pink on the skin but not too pink so you look like a clown. i have tried many blushes and honestly this one is one of my favorites. the only reason i'm not giving it 5 stars would be the brush. i feel like this is a little but of a personal problem but i just didn't like the brush. i'm not a big fan of little brushes like that i need a handle in order to know where i'm applying the product." in 11 reviews
Lex P.
Davie, FL
I used to think blush is stupid. I am olive skinned on the darker side and I don't naturally blush anyway. Plus I always hated that Disney Princess look. I don't find blush sexy, its too good girl looking. This blush is amazing in Luminoso because it has a highlight quality to it.
Kerri K.
Clarksville , TN
I loved the shade I bought but I felt like it went on a little streaky. I have combination skin. It was long lasting, it just didn’t go on as smoothly as I would have liked. I do really like the brush that it came with, But I most likely will not buy this again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
A beautiful rosey blush! This looks so good on people of color! Probably for all skin types but make sure to go light! with blush, a little goes a long way! I love being able to find Milani in Rite Aid or Kmart! Very accessible and affordable.
Andrea P.
lincoln park
This blush has a really natural tone, good selection of colors, really easy to blend, it’s lightweight and soft, it’s even good for oily skin, doesn’t make your skin look bad, I would totally but this again
Lauren P.
By far my favorite drug store blush. The quality is amazing and goes on so beautifully. The color is so flattering and doesn’t go on patchy which is a problem I often have with even high end blush products.
Katie C.
It's a great dupe of NARS Orgasm. Suits great with my skin tone (neutral base, light/medium)!! Like many have noted, the brush, which comes with is, not so useful. Reasonable cost.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
Wow pigment. Wow all day wear! This blush is gorgeous!!!!!! It’s such a flattering color for any skin tone but def in my opinion perfection for medium and olive skin tone. The price is great and packaging is awesome! Love love and will repurchase when I finish it! It’s a staple. :)
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg my favorite blush! One swipe and boom! It is so pigmented and very smooth and really easy to apply blends out fantastic! I love using real techniques blush brush it apply very well and also it lasted all day long so this is love!
Beatriz 🌼.
san benito
This blush has been the best that fits my skin! I have really pale skin and this gives my face a great touch! I would buy it again it does the job well. Great quality and not too pricey! I totally recommend for use
Jhalitza P.
Favorite blush ever! It is so cheap for such a good product! It is very pigmented! It is a perfect product because it is a blush mixed with a highlighter! Love it ! I would buy it again and recommend it to people !
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Is the brush good? Or is it better applied with another brush
Tayyaba B.
I've been wanting to try the Milani blushes since everyone raves about them. They are very affordable compared to some other brands. How is the longevity for these blushes? Yay or nay?
Yazeli C.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
The color it's very pigmented?
Chess C.
Keansburg, NJ
How long does this product stay on? I've been looking for a long lasting blush. I only have time to apply my makeup once a day. What's the best long lasting blush?
Katlynn K.
Do they have matte shades?