Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Rena M.Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Jessica R.Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Jessica R.

BY MILANI

Use Wet to Intensify or Dry for a softer look. ; see more...

• Where can I find this? I live in Texas.1 Answers
  • How many different colors are there? ive only had the pink one.3 Answers
Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadow
  • "If I just want a light wash of the colour i use it dry, and for a more pigmented look i dampen my eye shadow brush with MAC fix+ and it goes on almost the same colour as the way it looks in the packaging. " in 3 reviews
  • "One of the best eyeshadows iv used in my opinion love the vibrantcy and how long it ast on the eyes garte for every day wear " in 1 review
  • "It is very bright and they have really good nice colors." in 1 review
  • "Because this is a drug store brand the cost is minimal and often times you can find it on sale." in 1 review
  • "This eyeshadow is a great color but it doesn't match all skin types .." in 1 review
Amanda L.
I bought this eyeshadow at dollar tree and I was stoked after I used it and how well it went on my eyes ! I also like the smoky kinda look it gives . totally worth buying
Karina M.
Abington, PA
- Mine is in 602 I Heart You
- Its a gorgeous illuminating dark pink
- amazing pigmentation
- pops for a night out
- use it dry or wet

Alison H.
Clarksville, TN
I love these eyeshadows they are a great drugstore purchase! I want to buy them all. Theres a great variety on colors to choose from.
Harminder K.
Kingsburg, CA
Review for: Rich Java 607
Seriously I had this shadow for yearssss until it finally broke when I dropped it and I used it like crazy too! Such a beautiful, deep and dark shade with great pigment. I even complimented a high end makeup artist one time on her shadow and she told me that she was wearing Milani! I think this eyeshadow brand is so beyond underrated it's seriously a crime. They offer such a wide array of colors suitable for all shades of woman. Highly recommend for the savvy makeup shopper or makeup artist looking to grow their collection.
Payton M.
 I love this eyeshadows very pigmented very creamy  very dark nice full and if you love brown smoky eye looks you would love this product just as much as I do it is so Ritch and so amazing I am so glad they made this product I love it so much and I you get it I think you will to ...❤️❤️
Darlene E.
Very soft and beautiful baked shadows. You won't go wrong. This is high quality make-up which can be used either wet, or dry. I purchased 4 of these because of the beautiful color combinations, and also because they are MADE IN ITALY. Europe doesn't allow many of the harsh chemicals by-passed by the US.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Review for: Other
I have two ones gold and ones a brown gold. I highly recommend. There very pigmented. I have to say use when wet because they'll feel les chalky and the pigment will be more vibrant. I would most definitely buy this again in different shades.
Courtney C.
Toms River
I love this baked eyeshadow! I've been using it for years. For a great price you get a quality product, with good pigment and easy application. It's perfect for proper blending, and great for creating a glamorized look!
Leonela R.
I love this eyeshadow it makes my eyes look vibrant and bright. I purchased it not too long ago and I wear it everyday for work ever since. It is fast at applying and looks great for my brown eyes. Will recommend to all my girlfriends.
Tabitha B.
There isn't a milani product that I've tried that I haven't liked. These baked shadows are nicely pigmented. There isn't a lot of fall out and apply evenly and easily. Because this is a drug store brand the cost is minimal and often times you can find it on sale. Loved this shadow!
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
How many different colors are there? ive only had the pink one.
marifer h.
Mcallen, TX
Where can I find this? I live in Texas.