4 colors available

BY MILANI #63 in Lipstick

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying out your lips. Waterproof and kiss-approved, each Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème delivers up to 16 hours of wear. Remove with an oil-based longwear lip color remover.

• I need a metallic liquid lipstick that dries down to the feeling of...6 Answers
  • I also want to buy one of the shades of lipstick. tell me what shad...3 Answers
  • Can these be used as liners or a base for eye shadow?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Review for: Pure Matteness
At first I was iffy, but intrigued by the word metallic on the display. I purchased 6 of the lipsticks. I honestly didn't like all colors on my skin tone(olive/pearl). I am obsessed with 2 of the colors from the first time they were released with the round packaging 02 materialistic 01 chromatic addict those 2 color caught my attention when I first saw the display, they at my local heb where I purchased them they did not have 01 chromatic addict I was bummed. I ended up going to walgreens and immediately grabbed one and boy I wasn't let down I love it. I even use it as a top coat with other matte lipsticks. I then made a hunt to find 10 pretty problematic which was later released. I love these 3 shades. They last from 6-8 depending on what you eat..
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Review for: Pure Matteness
I never payed much attention to this brand, I honestly don't know why but, I'm glad I finally discovered these gems!!
These might be the best metallic liquid lipstick ever!! They're very pigmented and have great lasting power. The shades are beautiful and look great on every skin tone.
They aren't streaky and apply like butter, these make my lips appear fuller and luscious (who doesn't love that) I feel they should keep making more colors because these are bomb and well worth the price, I honestly think they could up the price because these are luxury!
Just go buy them...thank me later! :)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Pure Matteness
Milani makes consistently good products, and once again these Metallic Lip Cremes are amazing! They're extremely pigmented, and easy to apply. You get a lot of product, for a cheap price (I found mine for $8 at Walgreens), As with a lot of liquid lipsticks these can get drying, but the trick I found is applying chapstick liberally about 5 minutes before putting on the lipstick, wiping it off after 5 or so minutes, then applying the Lip Creme. It never feels dry when I do it like this!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Review for: Pure Matteness
I love Milania products. Super affordable and always great quality. I bought the shades Chromattic Addict and Matterialistic. Chromattic Addict is really light but I love to apply it over dark brown lipsticks, it adds an amazing metallic finish and adds such a unique, edgy pop to your look. They are definitely long-lasting, I recommend using Vaseline to remove them when you take your make up off.
Eve Z.
Eve Z.
Review for: Pure Matteness
These are really cool! Comfortable long wearing and super pigmented. I have four shades and love all of them. I took away one star simply because the coral shade formula was thick and not as creamy as the rest. It doesn't change the wear time but does make it slightly drier than the rest.
I should note it's very important to exfoliate and prep your lips as these can emphasize lines and dryness.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Pure Matteness
This is my favorite drugstore liquid to matte lipstick! The shade selection is incredible and the staying power is amazing. My friend and I were testing these out and we wore these through eating buttery popcorn, a long night of chatting, an entire nights sleep and breakfast the next day and the color was still on our lips and not too shabby looking! An incredible deal for the price.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Review for: Pure Matteness
I'm such a Milani junkie. I first fell in love with their blushes and then decided to try the whole range of what they offer. First off, the packaging is super chic and looks expensive. Secondly, these are super affordable and you get such quality product. These specifically are super fun! I sometimes mix these with a nice matte for a somewhat subtle metallic look. Highly recommend!
lynneth m.
lynneth m.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Pure Matteness
I have a love/hate for these, I love the shades, the scent, the packaging, the way they feel when they first go on, but once they dry, they feel a bit stiff on the lips, and they start to crumble around the inner part of the lip. I will fill my lips with a thick coat of lip liner to help with this, and it does. I think for the price, they should have better staying power.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Pure Matteness
I absolutely love this but it's so hard to find! I have the one in Amorette and it's my go to lip stain. It's bold and lustrous color will make you look so confident, you will fall in love with yourself. It doesn't need to be reapplied over the day which is why I will be buying more of this. This one is not for you if you don't adore brilliant and glossy colors.
April Y.
April Y.
Review for: Pure Matteness
It's so crazy cool! I have the color chromatic and I'm inlove with it. I just love playing around with it. Dries matte and looks very pretty! It's long-lasting, but I do find it to get crusty by the inner lips. Other than that, these colors are beautiful and chromatic is just amazing!!! (note: Don't get these if you're not daring. They are very pigmented).
Selena R.
Selena R.
Do these dry down like a liquid lipstick?
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I haven't seen this brand in any of my local stores. Where can I find this brand, besides online? I really want to try them!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
I need a metallic liquid lipstick that dries down to the feeling of a traditional lipstick. I own the lip creme from nyx and it's like lipgloss. I own 2 Kylie ones and they are not my favorite. And the wet and wild one is just like gloss to me. Do these dry down to a traditional liquid lip feel? Or do you suggest something else?
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
How long does it last? Does it transfer? Worth the price?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I've looked everywhere for these but I can't seem to find them. Any tips on where to find them in stores?