BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying out your lips. Waterproof and kiss-approved, each Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème delivers up to 16 hours of wear. Remove with an oil-based longwear lip color remover.

• I need a metallic liquid lipstick that dries down to the feeling ...6 Answers
  • I also want to buy one of the shades of lipstick. tell me what sh...3 Answers
  • Can these be used as liners or a base for eye shadow?3 Answers
Eddie C.
Orange County
Review for: Prismatic Touch, Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème Overdramattic - 0.24 oz, Pink more...
Love Milani Lip Products!
Bought these at CVS when they were Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. The formula is so smooth and the soft sponge applicator applies an even coat. The colors are beautiful! Pictured are Overdramatic (L) & Prismatic Touch (R). They last throughout the day but can wear when more oily based foods are consumed. Their dry time is pretty quick. I'd say about a minute and a half. They are also a bit drying. That may bother some but it doesn't bother me. I just follow with a lip balm to bring moisture back into my lips.
Maggie H.
Allendale
Review for: Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème Overdramattic - 0.24 oz, Pink more...
I am not a big fan of metallic lips but I will not let that get in the way of my review. I bought this to try out the trend and personally did not like it on me. The formula of this product is excellent. Just like the Matte lipsticks this is very velvety and pigmented! After a while it made my lips look cracked but again that might just be my lips not having enough prep. If you love the metallic look I would for sure recommend this for a tester if you would like to try it out before purchasing a higher end lip
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
I tried one just because I was super interested in the color "Devotion". A very rich, blue base shiny red. Reminds me of a vampy look. These lipstick are a bit dry but tolerable. I can go on using it for hours and hours and my lips won't hate me after. I used this color on Christmas and it lasted a long time. It rubbed off a little bit in the center, but I was eating and drinking a lot... Lol.. I loved it so much I went back to buy a different shade.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I got my metallic lipstick at primark and it is so pretty. I got a deep red/burgundy shade and the color stays on great for hours. It feels like you are wearing no product on your lips and the color is shiny but matte. This is one of my favorite lipsticks, I will be purchasing this again when I run out :)
Brittany, M.
Ridgeland , MS
Review for: Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème Making Me Matte - 0.24 oz, Pink more...
I just bought Amore matte and 'Making Me Matte'. I love both, but Making Me Matte is definitely more metallic. Pretty Problematic has less reflects, but it's definitely a beautiful color none the less! Just like their regular Amore Matte Liquid Lipsticks, it has the same scent and same longetivity! One of my favorite drugstore liquid lipsticks!
Lovely B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Here’s the thing, I love the lip cream. It’s very pigmented and the color options are beautiful. However, it is so hard to come off, and trying to reapply more after lunch is not an option because it cracks on the lip. Also, if your wearing a lip liner with it, you have to work quickly because it dries so fast.
Kylie K.
The formula for this matte set is really good I just wish it lasted longer before you needed to reapply. The colors are pigmented and beautiful, I just can’t give it 5 stars because it’s not an all day wear like most other matte formulas. However I would still buy again and I still recommend.
Belen A.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love Milani metallic (3 Pack) MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Matte About You every time I wear these I get so many compliments!! They are just so pretty and they don't feel dry on your lips at all. Throughout the day I only have to reapply once. Their price is so affordable!!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I was looking forward to this metallic lip color . I know many people who suggested Milani and it was my first experience with any of their product  . I didn't really have much expectations because I didn't have anything to compare it to . While I loved the color and the long lasting effect I didn't like the way it made my lips feel . At the end of the day my lips had gone for plump and moist to dry and cracked .
I would love to find a way to make this product work because I have not been able to find any other brand with this color and I love this color with my fair skin tone .
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
[product:milani-amore-matte-lip-crème] every single one of the colors I've got from this brand of if not only gorgeous but very opaque, unfortunately a few of it seems that some of them are flaky and very dry but for the most part most of them are very comfortable and the very long lasting.
Selena R.
Do these dry down like a liquid lipstick?
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I haven't seen this brand in any of my local stores. Where can I find this brand, besides online? I really want to try them!
Rachel T.
I need a metallic liquid lipstick that dries down to the feeling of a traditional lipstick. I own the lip creme from nyx and it's like lipgloss. I own 2 Kylie ones and they are not my favorite. And the wet and wild one is just like gloss to me. Do these dry down to a traditional liquid lip feel? Or do you suggest something else?
Lexi A.
How long does it last? Does it transfer? Worth the price?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I've looked everywhere for these but I can't seem to find them. Any tips on where to find them in stores?