BY MILANI #45 in Lipstick

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying out your lips. Waterproof and kiss-approved, each Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème delivers up to 16 hours of wear. Remove with an oil-based longwear lip color remover.

Milani Matte Metallic Lip Creme
  • "I'm such a Milani junkie. I first fell in love with their blushes and then decided to try the whole range of what they offer. First off, the packaging is super chic and looks expensive. Secondly, these are super affordable and you get such quality product. These specifically are super fun! I sometimes mix these with a nice matte for a somewhat subtle metallic look. Highly recommend!" in 551 reviews
  • "THIS PRODUCT is long lasting and great colours for dark and light skin for the price it blew me away" in 370 reviews
  • "Absolutely amazing, the formula and pigmentation are outstanding. Dries quickly and feels very light on the lips. One of my top favorites liquid lipstick formulas" in 341 reviews
  • "Milani metallic lip cremes have a smooth and even application. Not only are the colors very pigmented, but the formula is very rich and creamy. " in 183 reviews
Eddie C.
Orange County
Review for: Prismatic Touch, Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème Overdramattic - 0.24 oz, Pink more...
Love Milani Lip Products!
Bought these at CVS when they were Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. The formula is so smooth and the soft sponge applicator applies an even coat. The colors are beautiful! Pictured are Overdramatic (L) & Prismatic Touch (R). They last throughout the day but can wear when more oily based foods are consumed. Their dry time is pretty quick. I'd say about a minute and a half. They are also a bit drying. That may bother some but it doesn't bother me. I just follow with a lip balm to bring moisture back into my lips.
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Mattely in Love more...
The BEST drug store affordable matte lipstick hands down! From the smell to the application this is A+ it dries down to a comfortable state and does NOT dry your lips out and stays on all day! I’ve worn this for 14 hours one day, ate and drank and this barely budged, I didn’t touch up and just kept on with my day, it never feathers it doesn’t crumble it doesn’t chip away it is AWESOME! I always find myself reaching for this over alllllllll the other matte lipstick I’ve bought online or in Sephora and ulta! I buy double of all the colors bcuz I DO NOT want to run out! They have such a wide variety of colors and even a metallic line that’s to die for as well! Get you some TRUST!
Nadine O.
wexford
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Cinemattic Kiss more...
This product is very good for the price, it provides a very comfortable, pretty pink metallic sheen. It does not dry down all the way however, and rubs off very easily. The consistency is somewhat watery, and a little streaky when applying, though after rubbing your lips together it isn't that noticeable. It does also look very nice as a top coat on any pink or brown liquid lipstick. It has a very strong artificial vanilla scent that I'm not a huge fan of, think Kylie Lip Kit time five for the scent strength. I'm not the biggest fan of the applicator, it doesn't apply the product very evenly, but since it doesn't dry down, rubbing ur lips together can smooth that out quickly
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
I tried one just because I was super interested in the color "Devotion". A very rich, blue base shiny red. Reminds me of a vampy look. These lipstick are a bit dry but tolerable. I can go on using it for hours and hours and my lips won't hate me after. I used this color on Christmas and it lasted a long time. It rubbed off a little bit in the center, but I was eating and drinking a lot... Lol.. I loved it so much I went back to buy a different shade.
Paula P.
Bridge City
Review for: Other more...
I bought this Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Creme in Chromatic Addict from my local CVS and I like it. It definitely has a metallic finish that is not too drying. The scent is also amazing, it smells like cake. It is pretty long lasting too. This shade in particular is a little light for me so I layered it over another product with great results. I am planning on purchasing another in a darker shade. Milani Matte Metallic Lip Creme
Sonja A.
Maine
Review for: Matterialistic more...
This is the most comfortable, long wearing liquid lipstick I’ve ever worn. It’s hands down the only good drugstore liquid lipstick. The color is bold and vibrant. It’s metallic but not so much that it’s unwearable as an every day lipstick. It lasts up to 10 hours on me, even when I eat. Eating does wear it away quicker but not like other lipsticks I’ve worn. You’re lips will be dry at the end of the day when you take it off but it isn’t like other lipsticks where you feel it sucking the life out of your lips with every passing second. I typically forget I’m even wearing it, it’s that comfortable.
Lindsay C.
louisville, ky
Review for: MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Matte About You, (3 Pack) MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Cinemattic Kiss, (6 Pack) MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Mattely in Love, MILANI Amore Metallics Lip Creme - Automattic Touch, Prismatic Touch more...
I have bought so many of these (and had to repurchase some when they got swiped) and I love them! They taste like buttercream frosting and last a long time. They are very opaque which is a blessing and a curse. The lighter shades are hard to use as accent shades because they’re so opaque and they take over the look, on their own, the lighter shades can wash you out. Overall, wonderful product!
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I got my metallic lipstick at primark and it is so pretty. I got a deep red/burgundy shade and the color stays on great for hours. It feels like you are wearing no product on your lips and the color is shiny but matte. This is one of my favorite lipsticks, I will be purchasing this again when I run out :)
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the red color from a CVS pharmacy in the area wanting a pretty red for the holiday's. I have purchased the Milani Amore Matte lip gloss and was not a fan as it seemed to clump up on my lips while eating. I was hesitant to purchase this but was not disappointed. I lasted all day, including the metallic shimmer. It was perfect. would definitely purchase the other colors in the future.
Lynsey H.
Henderson
Review for: Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème Making Me Matte - 0.24 oz, Pink more...
I would've given this product 4 and a half stars but I couldn't figure out how to do so. These liquid lipsticks are extremely affordable and are comfortable on the lips. They can be a little frying but that comes with any other liquid lipstick. The metallics are beautiful and have amazing coverage. The only downfall is on the inside if your lip it tends to crumble. But besides that beautiful packaging, smells amazing, and overall a great product.
Selena R.
Do these dry down like a liquid lipstick?
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I haven't seen this brand in any of my local stores. Where can I find this brand, besides online? I really want to try them!
Rachel T.
I need a metallic liquid lipstick that dries down to the feeling of a traditional lipstick. I own the lip creme from nyx and it's like lipgloss. I own 2 Kylie ones and they are not my favorite. And the wet and wild one is just like gloss to me. Do these dry down to a traditional liquid lip feel? Or do you suggest something else?
Lexi A.
How long does it last? Does it transfer? Worth the price?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I've looked everywhere for these but I can't seem to find them. Any tips on where to find them in stores?