BY MILANI #8 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Has anyone tried this lipstick?6 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get the Milani lipsticks and liquid ...6 Answers
  • Is this lipstick transfer free?5 Answers
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
  • "I love these lipsticks! Very creamy and moisturizing and it is also long lasting. Not good if you have really dry lips or it might look a little flaky. This color is a lot lighter than pictures show. They also have a really nice scent!" in 595 reviews
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Kiss more...
Lipsticks are supposed to speak for our vibes and personality. I love Milani #72 kiss for its fun and sexy vibes! It’s light reddish tone and is perfect for my evening look- be it dressing up for a party or dressing up for Halloween. Yes, I wore it for my Halloween look as a vampire.
It’s infused with Vitamin A and C to hydrate, nourish and it glides onto the lips smoothly. Recently, I wore it for a Christmas party- ugly ornament exchange and it was fun! Everyone complimented me. It stayed on for over 5 hours but you would need a little touch up after meal. But If you chose not to do touch up it would leave light pinkish hue on your lips. And, it goes with all types of skin tones and I’m very happy with this shade. The packaging is super cool and it’s light weight and glossy finish make it chic and contemporary when compared to poor quality lipsticks that got broken cap or gets melted or crushed. I keep this in my to go purse and nothing like this has happened so far that makes me love Milani more.
For my confident party look, I am wearing Milani Matte Kiss with eyeliner.
I wish to try orchids and plums collections. Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked more...
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Review for: Matte Orchid more...
this was the first milani product i tried and i thought it wasn’t too bad! i’m definitely willing to try more :) but here’s what i think: 1) it’s very creamy! it felt so nice on my lips when i applied and just had this nice moisturizing texture to it. 2) very pigmented. definitely had a lot of color that i wasn’t expecting 3) it’s more of a satin finish. it didn’t dry completely like a matte and still had this nice shine to it 4) the color was just too bold for me. it was a pink/ bright purple and it wasn’t flattering. i tried a more bold color and it didn’t go as planned. but that’s not to say i can’t find a color among the many shades.
i really do wanna try more shades so i’ll be making a trip to target soon!
Hanna D.
Edmonds
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in Double Espresso. This lipstick is a treat! It smell is like candy - reminds me of being a 90s kid. The smell does eventually fade and starts to smell like regular lipstick but not in a bad way. It applies smoothly and LASTS! You could barely tell that I was sipping from a water bottle constantly in cycle class. (The ULTA is down the street from the studio...). Looking forward to trying this lipstick in different shades! Dang, Milani!
Rhonda M.
Review for: Other more...
I am new to this brand of lipstick and color. I bought mine in MATTE NAKED. I am recently on the search for all nudes and I was suggested to pick this one up at the drugstore to try. The lipstick applied smoothly and creamy. It feels very comfortable. It’s a nude pinky mauve color. Absolutely gorgeous and looks great with my pale skin tone. This color would however look great on anyone. This keeps your lips moisturized without feeling sticky. I love the creamy finish. It stays on for awhile. I am convinced to try this brand for other lip needs. Great find, great price . Target for $ 4.48
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other more...
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick is a very affordable, good-quality product that can be purchased at most drugstores. I bought this lipstick from Walgreens in the shade “Nude Creme.” KathleenLights, my favorite beauty vlogger, had described it as one of the most amazing true nudes out there. Naturally, I had to try it out.
Color Statement lipstick is billed as being both matte and moisturizing. I didn’t notice that it added any moisture to my lips, though it was definitely matte. The irritating thing about this formula is that it takes a long time to dry out after application. Apart from that, it feels comfortable on the lips and isn’t too heavy or chalky.
The Nude Creme shade was pretty but not very pigmented and required many coats before its color actually showed up. However, the lack of pigment may just have occurred because of the lightness of the color I chose.
Color Statement lipstick is not long-wearing despite its matte finish, so I would suggest wearing it out to an event where you don’t plan on eating and drinking a lot. While it may have a few shortcomings, Nude Creme is a lovely color and one of the best nudes on the market.
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
The lighter (pinkier/nudes) and red are more pigmented than the darker/purple shades. That being said, these are one of my favorite drugstore lipstick brands. It lasts a pretty long time on the lips for a standard lipstick, the formula is comfortable on the lips, reapplication is not a hassle, and the packaging is very sleek. The one gripe I have with it (minor) is that sometimes the bullets break or fall out easily. It has happened to the 2/6 I own. But other than that, I love these lipsticks and will continue to repurchase. Some smell like butter cream, some have a fruit scent. I like both but the scent is medium strong so it depends on your preferences.
Brittany S.
Springfield VA
Review for: Matte Innocence more...
I love the Milani packaging! The sleek gold makes you feel like you’re not using a drugstore brand. Nice creamy formula and has a hint of a sweet smell. The only issue I have is the point isn’t as pointed as I like and doesn’t stay. The formula being creamy, is on the thicker side so I do not have to worry about them bleeding but do have potential to transfer. The shades below are #09 “Pink Frost” #60 “Matte Innocence” and #07 “Best Red” Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of my favorite brands because they have excellent products, very good quality and with an affordable price, especially lipsticks feel very good on the lips, have a variety of colors and textures👍Milani Matte Color Statement LipstickMilani Amore Matte Lip Crème
Nafeeza K.
Brooklyn
Review for: Other more...
So this product claims to be “matte” but when I used it it was not matte at all actually. I have a very dark shade of this so to me a dark shade of lipstick that’s not even Matte doesn’t really look good. In fact the product comes off very easily so it’s NOT long lasting and I actually compared this to another lipstick product from another company, Jordana. I tried that lipstick (I forgot what it was called) and it actually turned out waayy better than the Milani one and I’m pretty sure it was cheaper so 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Melisa O.
Athens, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Lacy D.
apple valley
I have been looking for a new lipstick to try. For anyone who has tried this, would you recommend it?
Daphne L.
NY
I want to buy more matte lipsticks but most the ones I try are dry and doesn't last that long.. So I was wonder is the Milani matte lipstick Amy different?
Marilyn W.
New South Wales
The colour looks amazing, I just want know how long does it last?