BY MILANI #33 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Has anyone tried this lipstick?3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get the Milani lipsticks and liquid lipstick...4 Answers
  • Is this lipstick transfer free?4 Answers
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked more...
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
αℓℓιѕσи м.
Pewee Valley
Review for: Matte Innocence more...
Let me just start out by saying I️ love this color on my pale skin! It’s hard for me to find a good nude since I’m pale af. But this shade is just light enough to be a nude, but not so light it looks like I’m dead.

The formula literally made my lips look like the Sahara though. It emphasized any dryness and all my fine lines. I️ know it’s a matte lipstick, but it was just SO dry! When applying it, the lipstick itself felt dried out and almost powdery.

But the shade is so pretty. So I️ use a nice lip gloss over it - FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - and it looks amazing! Haven’t tried it with any other glosses, but it’ll probably be just as good.
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Ahhh Milani! First of all it is my favorite drugstore brand. The quality of their products/packaging is mind blowing for the price you pay.This lipstick is always in my vanity. One swipe-full coverage (O have a shade matte darling #74),very comfortable non drying formula that is easy to apply and long wearing.It reminds me a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hills matte lipsticks they laughed in 2017, but for more attractive price. You kind of have to warm it up a little bit for a smooth application and it looks very velvety on the lips. Love it! Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other more...
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick is a very affordable, good-quality product that can be purchased at most drugstores. I bought this lipstick from Walgreens in the shade “Nude Creme.” KathleenLights, my favorite beauty vlogger, had described it as one of the most amazing true nudes out there. Naturally, I had to try it out.
Color Statement lipstick is billed as being both matte and moisturizing. I didn’t notice that it added any moisture to my lips, though it was definitely matte. The irritating thing about this formula is that it takes a long time to dry out after application. Apart from that, it feels comfortable on the lips and isn’t too heavy or chalky.
The Nude Creme shade was pretty but not very pigmented and required many coats before its color actually showed up. However, the lack of pigment may just have occurred because of the lightness of the color I chose.
Color Statement lipstick is not long-wearing despite its matte finish, so I would suggest wearing it out to an event where you don’t plan on eating and drinking a lot. While it may have a few shortcomings, Nude Creme is a lovely color and one of the best nudes on the market.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: Other more...
I recently bought this lipstick in the color matte naked, it's a beautiful pinky nude tone, I was very excited because of the price it only cost around $6, it's easy to apply and very comfortable to wear! Alot of matte lipsticks can be very drying but this one isn't at all which is great! Now long lasting, I'd say it does have a very great lasting power but I tend to lick my lips alot throughout the day and drink alot so mine didn't last all day long but it did last for a good few hours! I definitely recommend this lipstick if you are on a budget! I plan on buying more shades!
Tiffany A.
I have these in a rose color, a light pink color, and a black cherry color. These are some of my favorite lippies. The pigmentation is awesome and they're so comfortable. The only thing I don't really care for is that they smell exactly like jolly ranchers and that smell does not go away. I have to use a lipliner with the black cherry shade because it's so dark but that's typical for darker shades. I'd recommend these to anyone who isn't really sensitive to weird scents.
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
Review for: Other more...
I haven’t been much of a lipstick wearer, especially bold colors. I was only used to playing in my moms makeup 💄 BUT I found this little gem, milani rose hip, first off it smelled SO good, most makeup to me smells bad. I love this color, so pretty and easy to apply and didn’t feel greasy or sticky like other drug store kinds I’ve used or tried back in the day. I’m really happy with this product and I want to buy more colors to try as well!
Colby T.
Bolivar, TN
I love these lipsticks! They’re so comfortable to wear on the lips and the color choice is amazing. My favorite shade is 60 Matte Innocence and I love to wear it all the time! They’re so light on the lips and don’t dry down to be crackled like other matte lips do. My only complaint would be that they don’t last long, but it’s a stick form lipstick so that’s expected :) overall loved this product.
K M.
Review for: Matte Orchid, Matte Kiss, Matte Innocence, Other more...
Just beautiful! The packaging is amazing, the colors are great. I just love this product. The formula is a very creamy matte. The go on creamy and feel creamy all day but the look matte. They are very comfortable for all day wear. For me they don’t exaggerate lines and when the color wears off it fades beautifully instead of a patchy mess. I would 100% recommend this to any and everyone!
Vanessa D.
Millbury, MA
Review for: Matte Innocence more...
This lippie is very soft and velvety lipstick, glides on like a dream, this color is a perfect casual nude that goes more on tan bronze skin tones than on yellow ones like mine.  But i still use it because i love the color. It does dry my lips out some so I usually apply chapstick under it then put this on top. otherwise its a great color and lipstick
Melisa O.
Athens, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Perla M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been using off and on this lipstick sometimes my lips get so dry with them, how can I make them not so dry ?
Honoria L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been wanting to buy some of these products, are they worth the buy?
Breyanna W.
Charlotte, NC
I'm new to wearing lipstick and wanted to see if this was a good brand? I've heard good things but wanted to see if anyone has any pros or cons?