16 colors available

BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Its time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Creme has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. The flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear, the limited edition Amore Matte Lip Creme is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte. ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this lipstick?2 Answers
  • Is this lipstick transfer free?4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to buy some of these products, are they worth the...9 Answers
Amy G.
Amy G.
I own one of these in the shade Matte Love and it's a dark berry type color. It is one of my favorite lipsticks that I own. When I first got it, I was scared of putting on the lipstick and then five minutes looking like I had drawn on my mouth with a crayon due to transfer (had a bad experience with a red gloss once). However that was not the case here. I put it on and it stayed there, did not fade too much throughout the day either. I remember being at a friend's house and constantly asking my bf "is my lipstick still on?" to which he always replied yes, and at night when I got home, it was still there and was just starting to come off but it was around midnight so no problem there. The color and packaging are beautiful and the lipstick once applied feels fine. The price is just a bonus because it's quite affordable and you can pick these products up at almost any drugstore. Milani gives such good quality at such an affordable price.
Kara A.
Kara A.
FINALLY.

I have been looking for that perfect red lip color that compliments my skin and "Iconic" is definitely it. If you tan-ish skin or a light medium toned skin color, you should try it out and see. I've gotten a lot of compliments because of it.

[1] its highly pigmented. All you have to do is put a little on and it will give you enough to last the day.

[2] it actually lasts the entire day, but does not stain (if you're not into lip stains like me)

[3] Goes on smoothly and it smells absolutely fantastic. Usually, lip sticks stick to your lips as you try to put them on and have a really bad plastic smell, but this one doesn't.

DISCLAIMER! These lip sticks do dry the lips a bit, which a bummer because it doesn't happen to me as often with other mattes. Tip: You might want to moisture your lips before using it.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Matte Innocence
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. I feel like the creme finish is my favorite as I find it relatively matte but simultaneously hydrating. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This is was the last color I thought would look good on me but I love it. It is a peachy nude, not too light. It's maybe a shade lighter than nude creme. I've had the issue with light nudes looking like I've covered my lips with foundation. This absolutely doesn't do that even on my lighter skin.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Matte Fearless
I recently went on a drugstore lipstick binge and upset with how expensive another brand's new matte collection was a year earlier, I decided to check up on a old friend. Milani has been a staple or even foundational brand for women of color who aren't afraid to be bold and/or want an ally when they want to be subtle. The colors range from vibrant pops of highly pigmented creamy mattes to earth tones and nudes that scream naturally gorgeous. Fearless is a breath of sultry air. The formulation is creamy and non drying, a universal shade that just works from deepest brown skin to the palest on the palette. I felt mature, intriguing, and super confident in this shade and it's my go to when I need to channel my inner superhero for a confidence boost. Great lip color here!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
Best $5 I have spent in awhile!!! I bought this matte lipstick at Walmart, and I chose two shades. Blissful is a gorgeous, and I mean GORGEOUS slightly pinkish nude color. Has a very natural look, like a just-been-kissed tint. I love that it looks matte but does NOT dry out my lips. They actually feel moisturized! It is seriously going to be one of my new faves! The other color I purchased is Flirty, and it is equally as gorgeous as Blissful. It is a little bolder for me than what I normally wear, but it's a beautiful burgandy/sangria colored matte. Great for nights out, or if you're a little bolder you can rock it as your everyday. All in all, I'm super happy with these and will definitely purchase more. Milani is stepping up their game!
Megan L.
Megan L.
This lipstick is among my all-time favourites! So many colours to choose from, and all at a pretty reasonable price point. When it goes on, it stays on, especially when used with a good lipliner or lip primer. Most of the colours, I've found, tend to go on pretty smoothly and feel BEAUTIFUL on the mouth. They can be a little drying at times, though not TOO drying unless you plan on constantly reapplying it, but the staying power is good enough that you wouldn't have to worry about drinking a glass of water or two to refresh yourself. I've worn this lipstick through eating all sorts of greasy foods and it's stayed on pretty darn good- good enough that I usually only had to touch it up a little, not fill-on reapply it.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
I love these for everyday use, I've bought sower expensive mates and these ones will always be my go to! Matte Beauty is my ultimate favorite, I've had to buy replacements because I go through it like crazy! It's a soft matte, so you won't experience flaking or horrible flaking! Everyone needs the in their collections!!! The smell OH LORD it's like a soft cocoa, marshmallow, vanilla scent with a slight chocolate taste! The go on evenly, so smooth, simply perfect and the price is amazing, I buy mine at $5.99 and always buy more when Walgreens has them BOGO 50% off!!! Stock up on these ladies and gentlemen you won't be disappointed I PROMISE!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Review for: Matte Naked
Holy Grail!!! Love, love, love these lipsticks! They are very easy to apply and the color of this is amazing! It is like my lips but better!! I bought this at CVS for about $7 and I would buy it again in a heartbeat! This nude color is so great! I do not go anywhere without this and this is my go to every single day unless I'm doing something extra special. I wear this every day to work and I would recommend it to everyone! This lasts all day, not a little bit of the day, all day!! This is the best! This is a true matte lipstick but it isn't drying. The formula is great! Way to go, Milani!!
Ny-Asia E.
Ny-Asia E.
Review for: Matte Confident
I absolutely adore Milani lipsticks. My favorite lipstick in my makeup collection PERIOD comes from Milani. This particular shade of red is stunning, I believe it is ideal for all skin tones (I myself am a deep skin tone) and it looks great against my skin. It's like a deep red with a hint of wine, just stunning. Now the only reason I've given this a 4/5 stars is because the matte formula is slightly tugging on the lips. Not uncomfortable, but a slight tug. You can combat that by wearing a good lip balm underneath
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
If you aren't a fan of liquid lipsticks but still want to be on the Matte Lips trend then try these! There are many different shades from nudes to bold colors! They have lasted about 6 hours for me before I had to reapply and for it being a normal lipstick I think it's great! The finish is silky and matte. They aren't completely transfer proof but they don't like to budge either. Milani is also a cruelty free brand so if you are in the market for an affordable matte lipstick that's cruelty free this is for you!
Melisa O.
Melisa O.
Athens , GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Perla M.
Perla M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been using off and on this lipstick sometimes my lips get so dry with them, how can I make them not so dry ?
Honoria L.
Honoria L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been wanting to buy some of these products, are they worth the buy?
Breyanna W.
Breyanna W.
Charlotte, NC
I'm new to wearing lipstick and wanted to see if this was a good brand? I've heard good things but wanted to see if anyone has any pros or cons?