BY MILANI

Its time to put your lipsticks on notice. The Amore Matte Lip Creme has arrived. This revolutionary, highly saturated liquid-to-matte formula dries to a soft, velvety finish for fuller-looking lips. The flexible plush applicator hugs the contours of lips, working to lock in bold, opaque color. Non-sticky, smooth and ready for all-night wear, the limited edition Amore Matte Lip Creme is the ultimate transfer resistant kiss-me-matte. ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this lipstick?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get the Milani lipsticks and liquid lipstick...4 Answers
  • Is this lipstick transfer free?4 Answers
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick is a very affordable, good-quality product that can be purchased at most drugstores. I bought this lipstick from Walgreens in the shade “Nude Creme.” KathleenLights, my favorite beauty vlogger, had described it as one of the most amazing true nudes out there. Naturally, I had to try it out.
Color Statement lipstick is billed as being both matte and moisturizing. I didn’t notice that it added any moisture to my lips, though it was definitely matte. The irritating thing about this formula is that it takes a long time to dry out after application. Apart from that, it feels comfortable on the lips and isn’t too heavy or chalky.
The Nude Creme shade was pretty but not very pigmented and required many coats before its color actually showed up. However, the lack of pigment may just have occurred because of the lightness of the color I chose.
Color Statement lipstick is not long-wearing despite its matte finish, so I would suggest wearing it out to an event where you don’t plan on eating and drinking a lot. While it may have a few shortcomings, Nude Creme is a lovely color and one of the best nudes on the market.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Matte Flirty, Matte Innocence
Milani has such great quality products at a great price. I think I got these lipsticks for $3 and they are totally worth it. I have the colors Matte Flirty and Matte Innocence. Matte Flirty is a dark plumish color and I had problems with it being kind of patchy on the lips. I heard that dark plum/purple colors are very hard to formulate which makes sense on why it did that to me. Matte Innocence is the perfect nude for people who have light/medium skin tones. Noone like a nude that is too light where it makes you look like you used concealer as lipstick. This color will not do that to you. The lipstick is matte on the lips but doesn't dry down which makes it super comfortable to wear and doesn't make you lips feel like the desert.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I have the shade "Drama"

I went in wanting a Maybelline Matte lipstick, but they were sold out of the color I wanted. I came out with Milani instead.

I wish I could give this product 4.5 stars because it is almost perfect. It has the two most important things you could want out of a lipstick. 1. Opaque color, and 2. long lasting wear. This lipstick holds up against drinks out at the bar, but needs a touch-up after most foods. The formula is comfortable but slightly drying since it is matte.

The shade Drama is a beautiful deep "Cabernet" type red. The only points off is the lip bullet itself is a bit hard to apply to the lips. I don't know why but it feels a little larger than normal. Due to the siffer texture of the matte lip as well, I felt like I had to press a little harder for it to go on.

Honestly for 6-8 bucks this is an amazing lipstick. Definitely going to buy more.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Matte Love
This lipstick was one of the few that I actually finished and found myself digging into the pan to completely empty it out. I loved that it can be pretty comparable to MAC lipsticks.

Love was a nice fall shade for me, well, honestly a year round shade because I love vampy lips. It stayed on most of the day, even if I had something to drink. It does transfer if you're eating something kinda greasy. And it had this nice sweet smell that wasn't overwhelming, which is nice being that most lipsticks have that weird chemical smell to them. Also I only paid about 5 dollars for it which is hard to beat for such a quality lipstick. Already repurchased and will continue to.
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Review for: Matte Naked
Ive been looking for a really good neutral lipstick, Ive searched in high end products and drug store. This matte naked is by far my favorite neutral, its the perfect staple to finish off the look. The packing is super cute and looks like a  high end lipstick. It doesn't dry out your lips like other matte lipsticks.
Teona S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were one of the first lipsticks I'd owned when I first delved into makeup. They smell amazing and came in so many great shades. The colors are super pigmented. I love them.

They do have some transfer, but they aren't drying on your lips and have a creamy feel upon application. They don't last very long and need to be touched up throughout the day if you're regularly eating and drinking, but applying some translucent powder on top could extend their wear.

I've since moved on to the Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème as they give me all the good that came with these lipsticks but with a longer wear, a little less transfer and a more matte finish.
Denisse M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best lipsticks I’ve used. Although the color is not an all day color, it stays on pretty well! Even after food, you’ll only need one retouch throughout, if any. It’s soft on the lips and hydrating as well. I love it because there’s not very many lippies that can last as long as this one can and look as good!
Amarilis P.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: Matte Darling
Me encanta este producto es súper súper bueno y muy divertido para mi y todo lo demás muy buena idea para poder ayudarte en la vida y a la gente familia que no ee enada que es súper bien y tú sabes que lo tienes en la mente y te puedes pasar el un tiempo día a trabajar en la República para poder ir al tenis para que tú te lo vas digas a mi también a
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Matte Naked
This is the ONLY drugstore lipstick I really love. It's such an afforable price for an everyday kind of nude. It's very very very close to the color of my natural lips so it's a beautiful true nude for me. If I don't want a color, this lipstick allows me to still wear a lipstick so my look is still "put together". I don't like a lot of satin finish lipsticks because liquid to matte is my EVERYTHING but these are very hydrating, beautiful and hydrating. There's so many gorgeous shades but the nudes are 10/10 amazing .
Melisa O.
Athens, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Honoria L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been wanting to buy some of these products, are they worth the buy?
Perla M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been using off and on this lipstick sometimes my lips get so dry with them, how can I make them not so dry ?
Breyanna W.
Charlotte, NC
I'm new to wearing lipstick and wanted to see if this was a good brand? I've heard good things but wanted to see if anyone has any pros or cons?