BY MILANI #7 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Has anyone tried this lipstick?4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get the Milani lipsticks and liquid ...5 Answers
  • Is this lipstick transfer free?4 Answers
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
  • "I love these lipsticks! Very creamy and moisturizing and it is also long lasting. Not good if you have really dry lips or it might look a little flaky. This color is a lot lighter than pictures show. They also have a really nice scent!" in 595 reviews
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Ahhh Milani! First of all it is my favorite drugstore brand. The quality of their products/packaging is mind blowing for the price you pay.This lipstick is always in my vanity. One swipe-full coverage (O have a shade matte darling #74),very comfortable non drying formula that is easy to apply and long wearing.It reminds me a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hills matte lipsticks they laughed in 2017, but for more attractive price. You kind of have to warm it up a little bit for a smooth application and it looks very velvety on the lips. Love it! Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Matte Naked, Matte Beauty, Matte Passion more...
I absolutely LOVE  Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick !! They are very pigmented and go on like BUTTA! I do find that if your lips are naturally on the dryer side (i.e. peel every other day)...the mattes can be a little drying. Just make sure to do a lip scrub and apply a little lip balm before applying the lipstick. Depending on the type/thickness of lip balm you use, this can shorten the wear time which is normally long lasting! If you don't have EXTREMELY dry lips, you're in for a treat! This lipstick lasts all day!! The lip balm tip  worked great for me! I only reapplied once and that was still towards the end of my work day after I ate TWICE! I WILL be purchasing more!!
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Kiss more...
Lipsticks are supposed to speak for our vibes and personality. I love Milani #72 kiss for its fun and sexy vibes! It’s light reddish tone and is perfect for my evening look- be it dressing up for a party or dressing up for Halloween. Yes, I wore it for my Halloween look as a vampire.
It’s infused with Vitamin A and C to hydrate, nourish and it glides onto the lips smoothly. Recently, I wore it for a Christmas party- ugly ornament exchange and it was fun! Everyone complimented me. It stayed on for over 5 hours but you would need a little touch up after meal. But If you chose not to do touch up it would leave light pinkish hue on your lips. And, it goes with all types of skin tones and I’m very happy with this shade. The packaging is super cool and it’s light weight and glossy finish make it chic and contemporary when compared to poor quality lipsticks that got broken cap or gets melted or crushed. I keep this in my to go purse and nothing like this has happened so far that makes me love Milani more.
For my confident party look, I am wearing Milani Matte Kiss with eyeliner.
I wish to try orchids and plums collections. Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked more...
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
Ashley R.
Review for: Matte more...
I like these lipsticks a lot, some of the shades I’ve encountered I don’t like as much (the deeper burgundys) and I don’t remember if that’s because it felt different formula wise but I remember thinking I like the more neutral pinks, deep terra-cottas and browns better. They can feel drying but not the worst out of the matte formulas out there, I think with the right chapstick underneath you can make it work, that being said, if you don’t have dry lips or don’t mind chapstick, this is beautifulllllll.

If you don’t want to put chapstick and have dry lips, you can still get away with this but just for a few hours! (4-5)
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other more...
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick is a very affordable, good-quality product that can be purchased at most drugstores. I bought this lipstick from Walgreens in the shade “Nude Creme.” KathleenLights, my favorite beauty vlogger, had described it as one of the most amazing true nudes out there. Naturally, I had to try it out.
Color Statement lipstick is billed as being both matte and moisturizing. I didn’t notice that it added any moisture to my lips, though it was definitely matte. The irritating thing about this formula is that it takes a long time to dry out after application. Apart from that, it feels comfortable on the lips and isn’t too heavy or chalky.
The Nude Creme shade was pretty but not very pigmented and required many coats before its color actually showed up. However, the lack of pigment may just have occurred because of the lightness of the color I chose.
Color Statement lipstick is not long-wearing despite its matte finish, so I would suggest wearing it out to an event where you don’t plan on eating and drinking a lot. While it may have a few shortcomings, Nude Creme is a lovely color and one of the best nudes on the market.
Vane S.
Millbury
My favorite Milani shade is the Innocence. I love this lipstick so much but as soon as I see a gallon low I run into the store and buy another one! It does dry your lips out a little bit which is why I always wear it with some type of lip balm but the shade is just perfect for my skin tone because it gives it a nice nude peachy look which I love. I got many compliments when I wear this lipstick. And it is very affordable. you can find it at any department store or Pharmacy so if you're looking for a good nude you should definitely try this shade... innocence
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of my favorite brands because they have excellent products, very good quality and with an affordable price, especially lipsticks feel very good on the lips, have a variety of colors and textures👍Milani Matte Color Statement LipstickMilani Amore Matte Lip Crème
Cherry T.
Sedalia
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Confident (Vegan) more...
Hands down, Milani is THE BEST drugstore brand, especially for lipstick! Not only is the color payoff amazing, their lipstick is moisturizing, even the matte formula! Also, for a regular formula, it has some pretty good staying power! The colors and formulas are fantastic, as well! I highly recommend Milani lipstick to all the ladies I know! Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Tiffany A.
I have these in a rose color, a light pink color, and a black cherry color. These are some of my favorite lippies. The pigmentation is awesome and they're so comfortable. The only thing I don't really care for is that they smell exactly like jolly ranchers and that smell does not go away. I have to use a lipliner with the black cherry shade because it's so dark but that's typical for darker shades. I'd recommend these to anyone who isn't really sensitive to weird scents.
Melisa O.
Athens, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Lacy D.
apple valley
I have been looking for a new lipstick to try. For anyone who has tried this, would you recommend it?
Daphne L.
NY
I want to buy more matte lipsticks but most the ones I try are dry and doesn't last that long.. So I was wonder is the Milani matte lipstick Amy different?
Marilyn W.
New South Wales
The colour looks amazing, I just want know how long does it last?