BY MILANI

Use Wet to Intensify or Dry for a softer look. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This eyeshadow is super easy to blend a very pigmented, I would suggest using eyelid primer to prevent creases " in 1 review
  • "This products are really good and pigmented I have 4 and they are great wet or dry they look amazing " in 1 review
  • "Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow...never tried it but willing to try new things...sure luv the color :)" in 1 review
  • "Love my pink like so much and the package is so cool and you and find it at the dollar tree that's where I got mine" in 1 review
  • "Finding Milani eye shadows at the dollar store is like finding treasure!!" in 1 review
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Other
The powder shadows i used for my eyelook are milani in
shamrock and 2 essence shadows in cappuccino please and skeye and sand. I
did have to touch up the milani shadow but i think that is just because
i have oily skin so my creases tend to get greasy throughout the day. I find using a base or primer really can make these shadows pop and add more staying power.
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
This wasn't a bad product but it wasn't the best. The pigmentation was great but when it applied to my kids it had fallout and it didn't apply smoothly, it was more powdery if anything
Chelsea P.
I have the shade I heart you. It's not very pigmented dry BUT it does say on the the back. Use wet to intensify or wet for a softer look! But when used wet it's beautiful!
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This baked eyeshadow is one of my new favorite products. It lasts all day long and the color does not flake at all. It's exciting to find a product I love the does not do this!
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like if this was a bit more pigmented it would of gotten 5 stars. It was a really pretty shade and it looked amazing. I just wanted something a bit more pigmented.
Miimii M.
Calexico
Review for: Fusion 615, Copper Excess 617
I love this colors from milani they are great and pigmented . I also love the blush and highlighting they are the best !! They are easy to use and supper long lasting .
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows are amazing!!! A lot of my clients love them too when I use them for a look. They are extremely pigmented and long lasting. Milani has great products !
Lisa C.
Buckeye, AZ
I absolutely love these eyeshadows! They are buttery to the touch and are so easy to blend. Not much fallouf either. Good starter brand for young teens as well. Really affordable.
Brandi D.
39305
Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadows are awesome. The colors are vibrant with very little fallout. I also use it as a blush so it's a win-win product for me.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Copper Excess 617
Great shadow, good amount of pigment so it can be applied for a bold blended effect or lightly applied for a more sheer look. affordable and good quality
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really good pigment?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth it giving it a try?
Awaz H.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How blendable is the shadow?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a purple, burgundy, or pink shade? Is it buttery and pigmented? Or any other recommendations for drugstore burgundy eyeshadow or palettes?
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
How is the pigment on this prouduct? Is there amy fall out when applying?