BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsMilani
Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray

Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray

Lock in makeup, block out sun & pollution for up to 16 hours of wear with Milani?s NEW multi-tasking Make It Last Sunscreen SPF 30 Setting Spray. Featuring an antioxidant-rich, pollution shield and broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, you can set it and forget it knowing skin is shielded from sun exposure and environmental aggressors. Developed using influencer-favorite Make It Last Setting Spray expertise, this ultra-lightweight, micro mist formula applies evenly keeping makeup flawlessly fresh all day. Created for everyday wear, the sheer formula is undetectable on skin with no sticky residue. Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray leaves skin with a subtly dewy, hydrated finish. This product is cruelty-free.

How To:
Make it Last Sunscreen Setting Spray can be used on bare skin for essential SPF coverage, or as the finishing touch to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours & help protect skin from UV exposure. Shake bottle well. With eyes closed, mist face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from your face. Let spray dry for 10 ? 15 seconds before opening eyes. For all day sun protection, reapply frequently throughout the day, every 2 hours is recommended.

Do you think this actually helps protect from the sun? I want something I can spray over makeup this summer…
Does this product keep makeup in place like it says? I’ve always wanted to try it so hoping for great answers.
What are the UV filters in this? Does it seem like an actual sun care product or just a makeup mist claiming to have spf benefit?
Start your review of Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray!
Renee T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Renee T.
This is such a great concept to have sunscreen with a setting spray. However, this product was awful! First, the smell is really awful. Very strong chemical smell!! (not a sunscreen smell because I like that) It left my fine lines and wrinkles so prominent. It made my face look so dehydrated and cracked. No thank you.
Savannah H.
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Savannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been in desperate need of a sunscreen I can reapply over my makeup throughout the day and this is it. It’s not heavy nor is it oily but it does add a lovely glow. Perfect for on-the-go use!
Tatiana M.
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Tatiana M.
One of the best setting sprays, lasts all day and is affordable and has great quality for the price!
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Sarah H.
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just wow!!!! I saw this setting spray reviewed on Insta and I HAD to try it!!!! I wear sunscreen underneath my makeup too but I was so excited to see something like this!!! It definitely smells like sunscreen, so if you don’t like that smell it might not work for you but it leaves me skin looking healthy and dewy, which I just love!!! Outside of that, it’s also just a really good setting spray and I’m so glad I gave it a shot!!!! *Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray Face pic is without filters and after makeup products applied
Ana D.
Sanger, CA
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Ana D.
Es un fijador de maquillaje y te ayuda a eliminar la grasa de la cara además tiene protector solar del 30 es fantastico me encanta aplicármelo a la mitad del día porque ayúdame maquillaje y protege del sol no deja la Kara graciosa ni pesada la vieja como de terciopelo Milani Make It Last Prime + Correct + Set Makeup Setting Spray 2.03 oz, pack of 1 Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Monica P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely adore the original Make It Last spray and when this new one came out I really wanted to try it. It had a VERY strong scent and really dried out my face when I used over makeup. I don’t think this makes a good setting spray, I think this is much better suited to using on bare/clean skin when going for outdoor activities (as it is super convenient to have a nice face sunscreen in a compact spray bottle).
Luz Yanira P.
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
I wanted to try this guy because it contains spf; two steps by using just one product. But I find that it leaves my skin super oily, and I'm combo skin more to the dry side... No matter If I spray from distance or too close, I literally look like someone who has been frying "bacalaítos / alcapurrias" the whole day in front of a "fogón". Did not like it at all..!
Lizbeth  B.
Oxnard, CA
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Lizbeth  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first when I put this on my makeup looked amazing but then after a few minutes my foundation started to like peal off and that has never happened before with any other setting spray but I still want to give the matte make it last a try!
Chrissy C.
Staten Island, NY
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Chrissy C.
Purchased at: Target
This works pretty good as just a sunscreen but as a setting spray it is terrible. It makes my face feel super greasy which is not how makeup is supposed to feel. I think I will continue to use this as a regular sunscreen because it was not that much money and I don’t like being wasteful
Pao317 A.
Stayton, OR
Milani Make It Last Sunscreen Setting Spray uploaded by Pao317 A.
I purchased this setting spray because of the spf mainly, anything to add protection without having to use two fingers of sunblock 😅 but I didn’t like it, is too greasy and it has a very strong sunblock/alcohol smell 😕 I already deal with greasy t zone and this product made it so much worse. I love Milani make up but this product Unfortunately is a pass for me.