BY MILANI

Lock in makeup's just-applied look for all day wear up to 16 hours with Milani's Make It Last Setting Spray. Spray under makeup for a mattifying primer and over makeup for lasting, crease-free, fade-free wear in any climate. Made in United States see more...

• What are your thoughts on the Milani Make It Last Setting...2 Answers
  • I’ve heard this might be a dupe for Mac fix+ does anyone ...3 Answers
  • I tried and like the illuminating one but can never find ...1 Answers
Rhonda M.
The claim for this is that it makes your makeup last for up to 16 hours. It has Niacinamide in it which I was really excited about. Niacinamide is a B vitamin that helps to minimize oil. The directions say hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spray in a zigzag formation. This setting spray cost me under $10 and I was hopeful that the reviews I read along with my loyalty to Milani cosmetics I was going to be impressed. Right off the bat I noticed that it made my skin look shiny. I didn’t want shine but I waited to see if it would disappear after a few minutes. It is a mist and it does come out a little strong. It also had a perfume smell to it and I don’t need a setting spray that has a perfume smell to it. I want to say that my problems area were still problem areas. I don’t feel like it was a “ wow” difference. I also don’t feel it was any difference at all. I don’t love fragrance in my skincare. The finish is pretty dewy and I think you would have to apply powder on top of it. That’s what I did days 2-5. I then thought what’s the point if I still have to powder on top of a setting spray to get a matte finish all day? I did not have a matte flawless spray locking in my makeup. This was really weird to me since I know they make an entirely different setting spray to achieve a dewy finish. It didn’t wear well for me. Even after applying powder on top I have to say I didn’t think that my makeup held up any stronger in a days time. I’m curious to keep giving this a shot but I am currently on the fence. I am also normal/ combination skin tone.
Nicole M.
Boston
This is by far one of, if not the best setting sprays I have ever used. I tend to sweat quite a bit and my makeup has usually melted off my face within 3 to 5 hours. I was trying primers and setting sprays (both high end and drugstore) like crazy to try to find a solution to my problem. And I will say I did find some decent products, but nothing compares to this one. A friend of mine gave me a bottle she had that had a little bit left in it because she had just bought a new one. Let's just say I was hooked after the first time I used this. Though the sweating still affected my makeup, it was no longer melting off after a couple hours. It even looked like I still had makeup on when i got home from work. The sweat was no longer affecting it as much as it used to either. I also love how it's versatile. You can use it to prime, refresh your face in between touch ups and if course a finishing spray. My only complaint is how little product you get. There's only a little over two ounces in a bottle and as I'm sure you can imagine, I go through quite a bit of this... I'm replacing it about every two weeks. But i found a product that i love so it's worth it. 💄💅👸💖💞
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
I never thought a setting spray would make such a difference in how my makeup would look and last. This setting spray is so nice and affordable. The mist is really fine and easy to apply. I would totally recommend to others. It makes your makeup melt into your skin. You won’t look caked or powdery. Your skin will look so nice and fresh.
abigail 🌸.
El Paso
I had seen a lot of reviews that spoke great about this product and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. It is so affordable and it works very well. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray as well. When I apply it before my makeup, it leaves my skin almost sticky which is the finish I love for a primer to have, I feel like everything sticks on and when I apply it after , it doesn’t leave my fave stiff and it stops my skin for getting oily or my makeup from looking cakey.
Audrey N.
Huntsville, AL
I've never been one to spend a ton of money on setting sprays so when I came across the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray, my hopes were really high. But, it was a great thing that my hopes were met and surpassed! I will always run to the store to pick this up when I run out. It's not only great for setting your makeup but also for wetting your brush when you are using shimmer/glitter eyeshadows.
Mya C.
Sherwood, OR
Not my favorite but it works very well. In all honesty the amount you get is very small and would just be better to save up your money and get a more expensive one cus it will last you longer. I've gone through this so fast and didn't want to pick up another because it just doesn't last. It's great for setting and helps your make stay longer and melt all together but I can't get over how small it is
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
One of my favorites. Great drugstore product. Great price. Works so good with setting. Never really used it for a primer. I didn’t notice it correct anything. But I wasn’t disappointed. Isn’t really a matte finish or a dewy finish. Lasts long and smells good. Definitely burns thee eyes, be careful. I’d buy again.
Hope G.
I never really gave setting spray a chance until this past year. I can't believe how much I've grown to like it. I heard a lot about this product before buying it and honestly was a little timid to try it. But I am so glad that I tried it. I love it now! It keeps your makeup in place for a long time. Even being on stage for 2 hours, dress rehearsals, and even everyday simple makeup.
Julie V.
Alice, TX
I love this setting spray so much! It is my go to!! It definitely helps your makeup last all day and it keeps your skin feeling amazing and fresh. My makeup definitely stays in place all day. I would buy again!! I have already gone through and bought so many of them. They are worth the money.😍👍🏼
Kristin V.
Antioch
This does not make my makeup last for 16 hours. However, it does make it last much longer than the other setting sprays I've tried thus far (Mac Fix Plus is too expensive and doesn't do much for oil and the Elf setting spray doesn't do anything that I can tell). This is inexpensive and while there is definitely a fragrance to it (not a bad one but not a great one either) after it's on my face I really don't notice the fragrance at all. Just during the initial application. Also, if your mascara isn't waterproof this will make it transfer onto your cheeks if you aren't really careful. I got the wander mascara in boxycharm a while back and this makes it look like I have black eyes. But I just wait and apply it after I spray the rest of my face and it's not an issue.
Lauren C.
Is this a dupe for Urban Decay All Nighter? I'll have to order this product online because my Walgreens & Walmarts do not carry Milani, so I want to know if it's worth it on top of the shipping charges.
Halie M.
Deltona, FL
I love the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray - 1 oz. but I’m iffy on using it everyday because of all the alcohol in it. Does anyone know a good alternative with the same lasting power as that one?
Kennedi R.
I’ve heard this might be a dupe for Mac fix+ does anyone else think this is true?
Kennedi R.
Is this worth it to try? Should I add it to my collection?
Gab E.