Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night—no touchups needed! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight, and prevents fading and shine. Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a beautifully matte, flawless face.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate

How is this with oily skin? How long will it last before you see significant oil with makeup on?
Iss this product good for dry skin. ?
Start your review of Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
“...spray this is the best! milanis products in general are amazing!! i have oily skin and it works well for it no shiny face throughout the day or runny makeup!” in reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this spray it has replaced my morphe spray. Only thing with this one is it does not have a fine mist. The message is very forceful. I hold it very far away from my face if not it could cause streaks. That’s not a big deal for me or dealbreaker because like I hold it far away from my face why I do it and it’s fine. The scent is so good it smells amazing I love it and it’s not overpowering. And this really does make my make up last I test out several times now from morning to evening in my make up as last very very well with this. And honestly it makes my make up is just as well as my urban decay does so this might even replace that for me. I highly recommend last I will re-purchased this. The only thing it does irritate my skin just a little bit I am sensitive I don’t know if it’s the sense that is in it or what. And maybe something else I have on my face maybe not even a spray but I just want to mention it.
Hillside, NJ
Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Monica P.
This is my favorite drugstore dupe for the Mac Fix+ spray. It does not really make a difference in the longevity of my makeup wear, but it does meld together all of my powders really nicely (I personally like using two setting sprays, one to meld everything together and one for longevity). The scent is really nice and fresh and the spray bottle on the NORMAL SIZE (2.03 oz) is really good. The pictured one in this review is a mini I got for free with an online order from Milani and the spray nozzle is horrible. Do NOT buy any mini version of this spray, the spray nozzle will literally ruin your face of makeup. The regular bottle and spray are perfect.
Purchased at: CVS
Best setting spray ever! It’s beats drugstore and other higher end brands alike. The nozzle is amazing it something like a mist/spray, and it smells soo good my husband loves when I use setting spray because it just smells so fresh and clean. My makeup really does last and hold up with this setting spray it helps melt everything in and lock it in for a seamless all day wear makeup look. I use it so much I run through it like crazy I wish they carried a bigger size because it’s awesome. Honestly it’s way better than the UD All nighter and All Nighter De-slick which we’re okay I didn’t notice any longevity or spectacular so not worth the $30 price tag.
Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: Target
While this setting spray does help make my makeup last all day, I noticed that around my under eyes and above my cheeks it makes the makeup look cakey, and that’s because I don’t typically use too much product around there. I’ve gone through about half the bottle and while it is good and long lasting, I prefer something that is going to have everything mesh together beautifully and have a more natural look. I’m combo skin, and I think this would be perfect for more oily skin types! Also, a downside is that the mister sprays a little too harshly, so you need to be really far away when applying this product, so it does tend to get everywhere.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Target
For a drugstore spray, this is by far my favorite one. I’ve gotten thru a couple bottles. This is a long lasting primer. I say primer rather than setting spray because I feel thats it’s best used when applied before makeup rather than after to be able to prep your face before your makeup. I will say it’s a nice refreshing mist when applied before too which I personally like about makeup. The only issue I have is towards the end or after a lot of uses the sprayer kind of stops working and doesn’t apply evenly on your face rather it’s just squirts all over so I tend to spread the product with my hands. But either than I would recommend.
Hazel Green, AL
I love this setting spray. I am new to setting sprays but this one did the job for me in multiple ways. I use it as a primer. I use it as a setting spray. I use it as a random “pick me up” refresher throughout the day!!!!!! It smells great! That was an issue I have had with a lot of others. They smell terrible. Now why on earth would I want to be spraying something directly into my face that smells terrible?????? Well, not an issue with this one! I have also never had a problem with it giving me acne. I have sensitive acne prone skin so this is an issue for me a lot. I love it. And would certainly recommend!!
Wildwood , MO
Purchased at: Target
As far as setting sprays go for me this one is average. I do love some Milani products, but this one was just so so for me. As far as the 16 hr last and wear, I don't agree. My makeup did last for about six or so hours before needing a touch up. I did use this as a priming spray and liked it more. My makeup lasted longer this way using it. The price is great for a decent setting spray. I am not a huge fan of the sprayer itself and always tested it before using it on my face. It didn't leave my face overly wet, just make sure to spray from a further distance. Smell was not bad, not strong and not bad or bothering. Ok product.
Thermal , CA
This is a great setting spray. I feel like it makes my makeup last, it smells wonderful, and has a fine mist when you first buy it. I don't know what it is, but after a while the spray gets ruined and starts spitting on my face. This has happened to 2 of my make it last setting sprays already. I'm not rough with these at all. I do travel with them so that could be it, but I've never had another travel setting spray have this problem before. It seems like a cheaply made sprayer. I probably won't purchase again since this keeps happening, but it's a bummer because I love everything else about it.
Yakima, WA
Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Brooklyn G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every time wear makeup and I love it. My makeup stays in place and I don’t get too oily with this setting spray. The only thing I don’t like is the sprayer isn’t the best, but I make it work lol. tarteist PRO glow highlight contour paletteBenefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow GelBeauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder[product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-full-frontal-volume,-lift-&-curl-mascara]16HR Camo ConcealerI
chandler
DUPE FOR URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER! I have at least 2 or 3 of these in my restock drawer at all times because I love it so much! It dries to a natural matte finish but leaves your makeup looking flawless and I can definitely tell a difference when i use this product! For only $10 it is definitely worth the price. I will say that I only use this as a finishing setting spray though, I have other sprays that sink the powders into my skin better so if that is your only concern I think there are better ones, but if you are looking for longevity this is definitely a great option!

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...