BY MILANI #5 in Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight. Spray under or over makeup-no touchups needed-or wear on its own for a perfectly fresh, flawless face! Color: Medium Clear.

• What's your favorite makeup setting spray? Right now I'm loving t...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this I was thinking about getting it1 Answers
  • Does this leave makeup matte or dewy? I never used a setting spra...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
Let me start off by saying, the only reason I purchased this was because of Kathleen Lights. Moving on! This is my hands down, favorite setting spray. I have tried so many setting sprays from the drugstore and when none of those did anything for me I decided to swallow my cheap pride and purchase the Urban Decay all nighter spray. That didn't do it for me either. I hated the way it sprayed and I found it to be good, but not great. So when I saw Kathleen Lights rave about this, I thought why not buy it? So I went to Target and spent the $10 and let me tell you, this is going to be the only setting spray I buy from now on. It melts all my makeup onto my face, smells heavenly, and makes my makeup last literally all day. I don't have to worry about my foundation breaking up on me or anything fading because this setting spray really does what it claims. I've already recommended it to all seven of my roommates and I'm going to keep recommending it to anyone that asks!! A bonus is that it's affordable!!
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Wow.  This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!  I had been looking for a reasonably priced setting spray for a long time and I'd tried a few others--the mattifying one from NYX, the super-affordable Elf spray, and the L'Oreal version as well--and none of them really seemed to do the job for me.  Although I'd love to be able to regularly afford high-end sprays like the UD All-Nighter or the MAC Fix +, they just aren't really within my price range.  I had read a few reviews about Milani's setting spray and decided to give it a shot.  Hoy.  Amazeballs.  I can't say enough about this!  For example: I went to the gym this morning with a full face of makeup (I know, not typical, but I wasn't going to have time to apply it AFTER my workout) and applied the spray to my face after I'd put my makeup on.  That was at 7 am.  I had to be outside a lot today and it was 90 degrees for the majority of the afternoon, so needless to say that I was definitely sweating.  It's 9:30 pm right now and in all honesty, my makeup still looks great even after my gym workout and getting disgustingly sweaty while I was outdoors this afternoon.  Not only does the stuff WORK but it also smells great!  It smells faintly of roses (slightly reminiscent of the Mario Bedescu spray) and is very refreshing.  I've started leaving a bottle of this in my car, I have one in my bathroom, one at work...
Yeah, I'd say that I like it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This has become my FAVORITE setting sprays. This has quickly taken the place of both my urban decay all nighter and my mac fix plus. It is so similar to mac fix plus being multi use. I use it to intensify pigment hydrate the face and of course set the face. This sets the face BEAUTIFULLY it really melts everything together and makes my highlight even more intense while looking natural all at the same time. I dont know what kind of magic is in this bottle but if you are looking for a setting spray high end or otherwise BUY THIS ONE! It makes your makeup last and just has a nice finish. Plus the smell is AMAZING I don't know why I love it so much but if it were a perfume I would wear it. That being said the fragrance is not strong at all nor does it linger. Its just amazing 2 thumbs up A+ 5 stars 10/10
Annie T.
Annie T.
San Jose, CA
I picked this up because I heard everyone raving about it, but it didn't really impress me at all. The Milani Make It Last Setting Spray comes in a relatively small bottle (2.03 fl. Oz) with a spray that sprays a really fine mist.  It has a very faint (tolerable) smell of fragrance and alcohol. Unfortunately, I didn't really find that it made a huge difference in terms of making my makeup stay put, especially when compared to some other makeup setting sprays out there (I have combo oily/normal skin for reference). For the amount of product it contains, it actually doesn't really seem worth the price, especially when you can still find the full-size Urban Decay All-Nighter (old packaging) with double the amount of product for a little bit more. I felt like I used up the bottle in less than a month and I don't even wear makeup daily. I love that the bottle is travel friendly and has an incredibly fine mist, but other than that, it's a real pain to even track down this product in stores since it's always sold out. It's not nearly as good as some other setting sprays out there. TBH, I would say that this is probably one of the better drug store options, but I'll pass on repurchasing and just spend a little bit more on the UD All Nighter.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I know this setting spray is highly praised but regretfully I didn't see any benefits from this. I purchased this product after seeing a number of reviews on YouTube proclaiming this to be a holy grail but aside from the reasonable price point, I didnt see any benefits from this.
I sought this out because I was looking for a spray that help keep my makeup last all day. Now I know that can be a tall order so I kept my expectations realistic.  Needless to say I was very disappointed when may makeup started to fade away after a couple of hours.Still being optimistic, I gave it another try....same results. A third attempt....no additional longevity. Assuming that maybe I  got a bad batch, I picked up a second bottle......same results!
It did do a good job at giving my makeup a nice finish but I was really looking for something that would "Make It Last".

Anna T.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I picked this up because Kathleenlights RAVED about this. Man, I want to love this product but I can't. I feel like I should start off by saying that I hardly ever break out or get spots, and my skin hardly ever gets irritated anymore but this kills my skin. When I first used it I loved it instantly, the mist sprayed out fine and felt nice, and it made my makeup seem to melt into my skin and look flawless. I loved the way it looked. I started to notice by the next day every time I used it that my forehead would start to get little dots all over it and eventually after using it for a few days in a row, my face, especially my forehead, was full on breaking out. Like I said I wanted to love this, it made my makeup look awesome! But it definitely is a no go for my skin! My advice it to use with caution especially if you have sensitive skin.
Astrid F.
Astrid F.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Like a few other people said I purchased this after seeing reviews on youtube. I was previously using the urban decay make it last setting spray. Honestly, I am not enough of a makeup guru to really be able to tell the difference between setting spays but this does not feel  different than the higher end spray and I have not noticed a big change in my makeup lasting from switching sprays. overall it feels refreshing and has a good nozzle and does not leave water droplets in my makeup.

That said, you are really not saving as much money as you think depending on what you are switching from. For example the urban decay gives you 4 ounces for $31.  This gives you 2 ounces and although some places like target list it for 9.99 I live in a big city and its always been like $11 when I have bought it in store. so basically it's less than $10 cheaper ounce wise.

So i think the whole moral of that is that I do think this product works well and is a good setting spray, but it is not really a significantly cheaper dupe so if you have one you really love. If you don't really care either way then might as well save the money.
Margarita H.
Margarita H.
This setting sprays really works! I went hiking and it was very hot that day and I wore mascara, foundation and concealer only. I sprayed this all over my face and I thought my makeup was gona be off and my red scars were going to show through at the end of the day but they didn't! I sweated so much that day my face was oily it was sunny I thought for sure my makeup would have disappeared. After 7pm (I applied the makeup 9am) I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I was impressed! I still had full coverage and was amazed! This does make your makeup last I definitely would recommend it. The scent is good but the only thing I don't like is how it sprays. I have to spray it a lot to feel like I got my whole face. When I spray it I don't feel it hit my face. I just wish the spray was more misty.
Ruzzy G.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really love this setting spray, my makeup looks fresh after an 8 hour shift. The BEST part is when i spray this on my face it doesn't feel like I got blasted in the face with a water gun like a certain product i know.. ... It's a very fine mist. Also it has a very light floral scent that I really like so to those who have sensitive noses fear not, your nose is safe. From what I've noticed my makeup doesn't fade that much, I can barely notice a difference to be honest, so the product is long wearing like it promises. Worth the money would totally buy again.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have tried WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I just can't find it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This has been sold out! Im looking for a good affordable spray is it a setter and primer?! Do setting sprays and this one work im a makeup lover but never have used a setting spray?!?!?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I really want to try this but i have used UD deslick setting spray and i notice right after i would spray it my face got instantly oily so does this make your face oily???
Ally L.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
I have been searching all over for this setting spray but it is always sold out in the drugstores near me... is it worth placing an online order through Milani's website or is this product just overhyped because of the lack of setting sprays found in the drugstore?