BY MILANI #6 in Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight. Spray under or over makeup-no touchups needed-or wear on its own for a perfectly fresh, flawless face! Color: Medium Clear.

• Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray thoughts on this??1 Answers
  • How well does this setting spray work? 2 Answers
  • Which setting spray will you all recommend. The Milani Make IT Las...2 Answers
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Let me start off by saying, the only reason I purchased this was because of Kathleen Lights. Moving on! This is my hands down, favorite setting spray. I have tried so many setting sprays from the drugstore and when none of those did anything for me I decided to swallow my cheap pride and purchase the Urban Decay all nighter spray. That didn't do it for me either. I hated the way it sprayed and I found it to be good, but not great. So when I saw Kathleen Lights rave about this, I thought why not buy it? So I went to Target and spent the $10 and let me tell you, this is going to be the only setting spray I buy from now on. It melts all my makeup onto my face, smells heavenly, and makes my makeup last literally all day. I don't have to worry about my foundation breaking up on me or anything fading because this setting spray really does what it claims. I've already recommended it to all seven of my roommates and I'm going to keep recommending it to anyone that asks!! A bonus is that it's affordable!!
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Wow.  This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!  I had been looking for a reasonably priced setting spray for a long time and I'd tried a few others--the mattifying one from NYX, the super-affordable Elf spray, and the L'Oreal version as well--and none of them really seemed to do the job for me.  Although I'd love to be able to regularly afford high-end sprays like the UD All-Nighter or the MAC Fix +, they just aren't really within my price range.  I had read a few reviews about Milani's setting spray and decided to give it a shot.  Hoy.  Amazeballs.  I can't say enough about this!  For example: I went to the gym this morning with a full face of makeup (I know, not typical, but I wasn't going to have time to apply it AFTER my workout) and applied the spray to my face after I'd put my makeup on.  That was at 7 am.  I had to be outside a lot today and it was 90 degrees for the majority of the afternoon, so needless to say that I was definitely sweating.  It's 9:30 pm right now and in all honesty, my makeup still looks great even after my gym workout and getting disgustingly sweaty while I was outdoors this afternoon.  Not only does the stuff WORK but it also smells great!  It smells faintly of roses (slightly reminiscent of the Mario Bedescu spray) and is very refreshing.  I've started leaving a bottle of this in my car, I have one in my bathroom, one at work...
Yeah, I'd say that I like it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
This has become my FAVORITE setting sprays. This has quickly taken the place of both my urban decay all nighter and my mac fix plus. It is so similar to mac fix plus being multi use. I use it to intensify pigment hydrate the face and of course set the face. This sets the face BEAUTIFULLY it really melts everything together and makes my highlight even more intense while looking natural all at the same time. I dont know what kind of magic is in this bottle but if you are looking for a setting spray high end or otherwise BUY THIS ONE! It makes your makeup last and just has a nice finish. Plus the smell is AMAZING I don't know why I love it so much but if it were a perfume I would wear it. That being said the fragrance is not strong at all nor does it linger. Its just amazing 2 thumbs up A+ 5 stars 10/10
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I know this setting spray is highly praised but regretfully I didn't see any benefits from this. I purchased this product after seeing a number of reviews on YouTube proclaiming this to be a holy grail but aside from the reasonable price point, I didnt see any benefits from this.
I sought this out because I was looking for a spray that help keep my makeup last all day. Now I know that can be a tall order so I kept my expectations realistic.  Needless to say I was very disappointed when may makeup started to fade away after a couple of hours.Still being optimistic, I gave it another try....same results. A third attempt....no additional longevity. Assuming that maybe I  got a bad batch, I picked up a second bottle......same results!
It did do a good job at giving my makeup a nice finish but I was really looking for something that would "Make It Last".

Anna T.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I picked this up because Kathleenlights RAVED about this. Man, I want to love this product but I can't. I feel like I should start off by saying that I hardly ever break out or get spots, and my skin hardly ever gets irritated anymore but this kills my skin. When I first used it I loved it instantly, the mist sprayed out fine and felt nice, and it made my makeup seem to melt into my skin and look flawless. I loved the way it looked. I started to notice by the next day every time I used it that my forehead would start to get little dots all over it and eventually after using it for a few days in a row, my face, especially my forehead, was full on breaking out. Like I said I wanted to love this, it made my makeup look awesome! But it definitely is a no go for my skin! My advice it to use with caution especially if you have sensitive skin.
Astrid F.
Astrid F.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Like a few other people said I purchased this after seeing reviews on youtube. I was previously using the urban decay make it last setting spray. Honestly, I am not enough of a makeup guru to really be able to tell the difference between setting spays but this does not feel  different than the higher end spray and I have not noticed a big change in my makeup lasting from switching sprays. overall it feels refreshing and has a good nozzle and does not leave water droplets in my makeup.

That said, you are really not saving as much money as you think depending on what you are switching from. For example the urban decay gives you 4 ounces for $31.  This gives you 2 ounces and although some places like target list it for 9.99 I live in a big city and its always been like $11 when I have bought it in store. so basically it's less than $10 cheaper ounce wise.

So i think the whole moral of that is that I do think this product works well and is a good setting spray, but it is not really a significantly cheaper dupe so if you have one you really love. If you don't really care either way then might as well save the money.
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I purchased this setting spray off of the Milani website for 10 bucks after seeing Kathleen Lights review of how much she loved it. I really like how the spray is dispersed. It has a very fine even mist with a sight fragrance that dies down once it dries. It has a refreshing and hydrating feel once it is sprayed. I feel like it fixes the powdery spots on my face and makes my makeup really melt together and intensifies the sparkles and and shimmers. I gave it 4 stars just because although i love this spray i don't think it makes my makeup last any longer. I will definitely buy again.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Like many others, I bought this because sooooo many beauty influencers were talking about how amazing this product is and as it so happened I was in the market for a new spray. I have very oily skin and I like my full coverage foundations so what I look for in a setting spray is something that sprays nicely, sets down my makeup, controls oil and also prolongs it. My first impressions were that the bottle was really tiny for how much it was, especially considering Milani is usually pretty affordable. Overall I was not that impressed with it. It did set my makeup really nicely and it does smell incredible but I didn't find that it prolonged my makeup that much. I will not repurchase this spray; I think the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting spray is a much better deal and it works better for me.
Carli S.
Carli S.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I have no reason to buy another setting spray ever again. I've used UD, Skindinavia, L'oreal, Nyx. This one has a really fine mist that feels light and amazing, and I really have noticed my makeup wearing longer since I've been using this. The last few times that I've ordered a setting spray online, they have gotten been nasty smelling and had clumps in them, which the manufacturers say is from them sitting outside in their packages before I was able to bring them in. If they can get gross that quickly, I'm not sure I want to be putting them on my face.. so I appreciate that this one I can pick up at a drugstore since I don't live near a Sephora/Ulta and I can see through the bottle. Plus it's cheap. Love!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have tried WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I just can't find it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This has been sold out! Im looking for a good affordable spray is it a setter and primer?! Do setting sprays and this one work im a makeup lover but never have used a setting spray?!?!?
Ally L.
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
I have been searching all over for this setting spray but it is always sold out in the drugstores near me... is it worth placing an online order through Milani's website or is this product just overhyped because of the lack of setting sprays found in the drugstore?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I really want to try this but i have used UD deslick setting spray and i notice right after i would spray it my face got instantly oily so does this make your face oily???
Kendyl M.
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
Where do you find this in store? Ive only ever seen it on the Milani website.