BY MILANI #8 in Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight. Spray under or over makeup-no touchups needed-or wear on its own for a perfectly fresh, flawless face! Color: Medium Clear.

• What's your favorite makeup setting spray? Right now I'm loving t...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this I was thinking about getting it1 Answers
  • Does this leave makeup matte or dewy? I never used a setting spra...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Deanna L.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination/dry skin so what I'm looking for in a setting spray is something that will meld my makeup to my setting powder and skin. Been using Mario Badescu's rosewater spray to do this but the mist is definitely not fine (lots of water droplets). Milani's Make It Last melds everything together in a super-fine mist, really does a great job at "making it last." Only complaint is the size - $10 for 2.03 oz is fairly steep for drugstore. I recommebd waiting for a sale ❤️ Picture included for a size comparison.
Gillen B.
Metairie, LA
I'm in love with this setting spray. It smells amazing and has a fine mist, unlike other drugstore brand sprays. It keeps my skin moisturized and fresh and keeps my skin looking natural. I usually pat the spray gently into my skin to make it last even longer.

I also use this spray on my eyeshadow brushes to pick up more pigment and it does an amazing job. My roommate likes to steal the spray from me because it works so well. I'll have to go to the store to buy more soon. I don't see myself buying another finishing spray in the near future unless I am looking for a matte finishing spray.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been waiting to try this setting spray for a while but it’s always sold out! I grabbed the last bottle on the shelves by luck the other day and have used it about 5 times since. I think the setting spray is great but it’s not as matte as the NYX one (my fave). & the spray bottle sprays the liquid in a weird fan direction instead of spraying out and evenly. That could use some redesigning but overall the spray is good and smells pretty!
Margarita H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting sprays really works! I went hiking and it was very hot that day and I wore mascara, foundation and concealer only. I sprayed this all over my face and I thought my makeup was gona be off and my red scars were going to show through at the end of the day but they didn't! I sweated so much that day my face was oily it was sunny I thought for sure my makeup would have disappeared. After 7pm (I applied the makeup 9am) I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I was impressed! I still had full coverage and was amazed! This does make your makeup last I definitely would recommend it. The scent is good but the only thing I don't like is how it sprays. I have to spray it a lot to feel like I got my whole face. When I spray it I don't feel it hit my face. I just wish the spray was more misty.
Vanessa L.
East Elmhurst
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, i had heard many good reviews about this setting spray so i put it to the test ! It was forever sold out at my local cvs but i was able to purchase online for $9.99. This setting spray is life, easy to apply just spray awayy, keeps your makeup in place and makes you look amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Plus its drugstore, who doesnt like affordable makeup products !! #giftcrush
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really believe in setting spray, but this is a game changer. It's easy to apply, doesn't smell like anything and makes the makeup look even better. I travel with it and I use it everyday. I don't think it has had any kind of effect on my combo skin, nor it breaks me out, but the makeup lasts longer and better looking. I've been using it for more than a month now, and I absolutely love it. I also tryed using  Kate Somerville UncompliKated SPF 50 Soft Focus Makeup Setting Spray as maybe to look for something for my skin conserns regarding SPF, but I would rather use this one in the morning and  Pixi By Petra Sun Mist 2.7fl oz .
Alisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed. Dupe for the Mac Fix + and I use this all the time! Fine mist and it smells amazing! You can feel it working and the matte finish is great. Keeps my makeup in place all day and it’s good for a spritz throughout the day to refresh your look. If you’re looking for a great and affordable setting spray this is the one!
Lucy V.
Atkins, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. I️ am someone who struggles with extremely oily skin and this product has helped me control some of that. It has this refreshing feel and is very comparable to other high-end setting sprays, except this one is at an insanely reasonable price!!! I️ picked mine up at Walmart!
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this setting spray. It’s definitely a good drugstore option. It helps melt your makeup into the skin and take away any powdery-ness and I do think it helps make my makeup last longer. The only issue(s) I have are that the bottle is REALLY small... only like 2 ounces so it’s easy to go thru quickly, and it’s kind of got a strong fragrance that isn’t my favorite to just spray all over my face. Also, the nozzle sprays out the product heavily and soaks your skin like crazy which is kind of unpleasant and unnecessary. But, like I said, the product does work and it’s definitely a good option if you want something from the drugstore that’s a little more affordable at around $10 at CVS.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray also happens to be affordable and easily accessible!! Milani Make It Last Setting Spray does a great job at keeping your makeup looking great for a long period of time. It doesn't have a scent and feels very refreshing when you spray it on your face. I have combination skin and an oily T-zone, so after spraying it a few times around my face I like to add some powder to my nose if it looks shiny. Other than that, it keeps the rest of my face looking healthy and hydrated.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have tried WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I just can't find it.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This has been sold out! Im looking for a good affordable spray is it a setter and primer?! Do setting sprays and this one work im a makeup lover but never have used a setting spray?!?!?
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
I have been searching all over for this setting spray but it is always sold out in the drugstores near me... is it worth placing an online order through Milani's website or is this product just overhyped because of the lack of setting sprays found in the drugstore?
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I really want to try this but i have used UD deslick setting spray and i notice right after i would spray it my face got instantly oily so does this make your face oily???