BY MILANI

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night—no touchups needed! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight, and prevents fading and shine. Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a beautifully matte, flawless face.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Pvp, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Fragrance ( Fragrance), Citrullus Lanatus ( Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrulline, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate

• What's your favorite makeup setting spray? Right now I'm ...10 Answers
  • What’s your favorite tip for making your foundation last ...4 Answers
  • Is this setting spray good?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "if you need an affordable but effective setting spray this is the best! milanis products in general are amazing!! i have oily skin and it works well for it no shiny face throughout the day or runny makeup!" in 118 reviews
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
Oh Milani, how I love your setting spray! This has
quickly become my holy grail setting spray. I used to use the UD De-Slick
setting spray and have a few bottles sitting in a drawer. I saw a few YouTubers
rave about this spray and decided to give it a try. I fell in love. The spray
on the nozzle is really smooth and I don't get a lot of droplets on my face. I have
oily skin and this spray helps keep my makeup stay in place all day even in the
Florida heat & humidity. I have used this spray before going to music
festivals and theme parks and my makeup will still look good. My makeup will
still break up around the usual spots (nose, chin, forehead), but I don't think
any setting spray could help that. If you're looking for an affordable & dependable setting
spray, I definitely recommend this one. I buy this at Target or Ulta. I do wish
they came in bigger bottles, but they're good for travel or to touch up during
the day.
Kim K.
Wichita , KS
I'm a skincare girl. I'm almost 50 and have to compete with 20 somethings, so I kind of have to be. Have to say that due to its ginormous alcohol content, this is not a product that will ever wind up being my norm.
That being said, I had to be in a wedding the next day. I was on vacation so I only had a small fraction of my makeup with me. My choice of stores were down to drugstores.
I'd never read a review or heard of this product, but I was in a hurry, and I didn't want to spend much on a product I only needed for a day. This is what I stumbled upon in a Kansas City Walmart.
I put my makeup on early in the morning and was in an outdoor wedding in great humidity. This awesome little bottle of magic was used as both a primer and a setting spray. My makeup looked the same at 6pm as it did at 5am. I was beyond happy with my new find! It really competed impressively with all of the pricier sprays I've tried.
I really thought I'd found a new fave, but upon reading the ingredients and seeing how high it was in alcohol, I changed my stance. I'll still use it upon rare occasions, but not daily or even weekly.
For skin moisture is life. Alcohol is death. Now when I wear it I feel guilty all day. It's like I'm supposed to be on a strict diet and I just killed a stash of gummy bears. Bummer. Milani, you broke my widdle heart, but I will always have a deep, however unhealthy, love for you.
Maybe you have 16 year old skin and you think that this doesn't pertain to you. Well, it does. Take care of your skin, and you'll be glad you did when you hit your 35+ years. Muah! Love to you and your skin.
Evey A.
I just discovered this setting spray and I’m in LOVE with it!!! I have very oily skin so I’m still surprised that I love this product, it’s not advertised as a matte setting spray but my skin looks amazing and not oily at the end of the day! It really helps with making sure your makeup won’t rub off and slide around. The mist is PERFECT as well. It’s not too heavy and it doesn’t feel like nothing is going on your face either! I’ve had setting sprays ruin my makeup because because the mist was heavy and it didn’t dry quickly so creases would form, but not with this spray! I know alcohol is the main ingredient but I’m convinced the Niacinamide (which is the second ingredient) helps counteract the drying that the alcohol could do to your skin because my healing acne/dry spots aren’t noticeable after using this spray! I also know Niacinamide is great for skin and it’s used in many different skincare products and the fact that it’s in this setting spray that you can get at the drugstore, it really puts this above other sprays!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
This is a great setting spray for the price and I think it's very comparable to high end. The semi matte finish reminds me of UD All Nighter. Since it was more mattifying than hydrating in my experience it did not work as well when used as a primer before makeup. I did notice my makeup stayed matte and fresh looking for most of the day, but I wouldn't say it lasts 16h. I was hoping it would be better at keeping oily areas in control, but it does make a small difference. The scent is mild and refreshing and the nozzle sprays evenly, which I like. Milani is a really nice quality and affordable drugstore brand, I've never bought something I wasn't pleased with.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Absolutely amazing and has to be a tie between this and NYX matte setting spray. This is such such a great set to g spray at a amazing affordable price. It beats allot of my high end setting sprays easily and I prefer this bottle and this nozzle/mister more than the sprays 3xs its amount. I love love love it and went thru a bottle in 2 weeks . which is its only downfall is it doesn't contain a bunch of product but the price is right! I love Milani and always repurchase everything I get from Them. However the Make It Dewy Spray isn't for me and I don't care for even though I love a glowy dewy finish its too sticky and tacky. But this is life and always on my Vanity!!!!
Ebonie J.
Augusta , GA
This setting spray is no joke at all. The name is so appropriate honey it makes your makeup last all day long. I feel like if you have oily skin this I definitely for you. It’s not drying but it does keep you matte. It has a bit of a smell but it’s not overwhelming at all. I just wish it would the bottle was a bit bigger. I used mine as directed and on some really hot days I used it to touch up and I don’t think it lasted me two weeks. And for ten bucks I need it to last just a little longer. Also if the spray nozzle was a continuous spray nozzle it would be absolutely perfect.
Abbey S.
Marion , IN
For a drug store setting spray, this stuff is amazing!!! Kathleen Lights is the one who got me into this stuff and I love it. First of all, it is the best smelling setting spray I’ve ever used. But secondly, it makes my makeup last like my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray does. The only negative thing I’d say about this is that it does contain alcohol which can dry out your face. I’d recommend using it more for special occasions or night outs instead of every day.
Erica L.
Ok so I love the MAC fix plus but it’s so pricey I only reach for it on special occasions but Milani make it last setting spray is a close runner up on quality and creating the same effect. The spray is not as great as the MAC one but it is a great spray and the price is just a fraction and the quality is great and my everyday go to. It’s great to melt my makeup together and makes it look seamless and lasts all day I just love love it, if it was ever discontinued I would be very disappointed. I have and will continue to repurchase this setting spray until the end of time!
Shyannemakeup K.
Scituate
This is a great setting spray for a cheap price. When I used this setting spray I found it to be light weight when I am spraying it. Yes this will keep makeup in place all day. When I used this product to set my makeup on place I would go for long walk when it was hot outside my make up didn’t move at all. I’m not going to say if it good for any skin types I can only say it works for dry skin people. I would recommend this product to everyone and I would buy it again.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Another win from milani! I have comb/dry skin so wasnt sure how this would work for me being how i have drier skin but it works great. I could never find this one in stock so i got the milani dewy setting spray and i love it so made me wanna try this more. I finally found it at a CVS so i bought it and i love it. I now have and use both the milani dewy and make it last setting sprays depending on what look im going for. I dont like the sprayer as much on this one compared to the dewy one but now that im getting used to it its not so bad. Other than the sprayer on this one its perfect. It sets my makeup beautifully and keeps it on and in place for hours, even through a long sweaty work shift. I would never spend a lot of money on a setting spray when these are around. I reccommend both the milani setting sprays to anyone depending on ur skin type and look u want. These wont let u down.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
What's your favorite makeup setting spray? Right now I'm loving the Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray and wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have tried WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I just can't find it.
Lizette O.
Has anyone tried this setting spray? If so what's your opinion ?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This has been sold out! Im looking for a good affordable spray is it a setter and primer?! Do setting sprays and this one work im a makeup lover but never have used a setting spray?!?!?
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
Is this setting spray good?