Add a Photo

By MILANI
#18 in Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup and keep that just applied look all day and into the night! Make It Last Setting Spray primes, corrects and sets your look for up to 16 hours without a crease or smudge in sight. Spray under or over makeup-no touchups needed-or wear on its own for a perfectly fresh, flawless face! Color: Medium Clear.

Photos (41)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
March 6, 2017, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Let me start off by saying, the only reason I purchased this was because of Kathleen Lights. Moving on! This is my hands down, favorite setting spray. I have tried so many setting sprays from the drugstore and when none of those did anything for me I decided to swallow my cheap pride and purchase the Urban Decay all nighter spray. That didn't do it for me either. I hated the way it sprayed and I found it to be good, but not great. So when I saw Kathleen Lights rave about this, I thought why not buy it? So I went to Target and spent the $10 and let me tell you, this is going to be the only setting spray I buy from now on. It melts all my makeup onto my face, smells heavenly, and makes my makeup last literally all day. I don't have to worry about my foundation breaking up on me or anything fading because this setting spray really does what it claims. I've already recommended it to all seven of my roommates and I'm going to keep recommending it to anyone that asks!! A bonus is that it's affordable!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
March 4, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
This has become my FAVORITE setting sprays. This has quickly taken the place of both my urban decay all nighter and my mac fix plus. It is so similar to mac fix plus being multi use. I use it to intensify pigment hydrate the face and of course set the face. This sets the face BEAUTIFULLY it really melts everything together and makes my highlight even more intense while looking natural all at the same time. I dont know what kind of magic is in this bottle but if you are looking for a setting spray high end or otherwise BUY THIS ONE! It makes your makeup last and just has a nice finish. Plus the smell is AMAZING I don't know why I love it so much but if it were a perfume I would wear it. That being said the fragrance is not strong at all nor does it linger. Its just amazing 2 thumbs up A+ 5 stars 10/10
Anna T.
Anna T.
Baton Rouge, LA
May 12, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I picked this up because Kathleenlights RAVED about this. Man, I want to love this product but I can't. I feel like I should start off by saying that I hardly ever break out or get spots, and my skin hardly ever gets irritated anymore but this kills my skin. When I first used it I loved it instantly, the mist sprayed out fine and felt nice, and it made my makeup seem to melt into my skin and look flawless. I loved the way it looked. I started to notice by the next day every time I used it that my forehead would start to get little dots all over it and eventually after using it for a few days in a row, my face, especially my forehead, was full on breaking out. Like I said I wanted to love this, it made my makeup look awesome! But it definitely is a no go for my skin! My advice it to use with caution especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kim S.
Kim S.
June 7, 2017, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Like a few other people said I purchased this after seeing reviews on youtube. I was previously using the urban decay make it last setting spray. Honestly, I am not enough of a makeup guru to really be able to tell the difference between setting spays but this does not feel  different than the higher end spray and I have not noticed a big change in my makeup lasting from switching sprays. overall it feels refreshing and has a good nozzle and does not leave water droplets in my makeup.

That said, you are really not saving as much money as you think depending on what you are switching from. For example the urban decay gives you 4 ounces for $31.  This gives you 2 ounces and although some places like target list it for 9.99 I live in a big city and its always been like $11 when I have bought it in store. so basically it's less than $10 cheaper ounce wise.

So i think the whole moral of that is that I do think this product works well and is a good setting spray, but it is not really a significantly cheaper dupe so if you have one you really love. If you don't really care either way then might as well save the money.
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
April 3, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I purchased this setting spray off of the Milani website for 10 bucks after seeing Kathleen Lights review of how much she loved it. I really like how the spray is dispersed. It has a very fine even mist with a sight fragrance that dies down once it dries. It has a refreshing and hydrating feel once it is sprayed. I feel like it fixes the powdery spots on my face and makes my makeup really melt together and intensifies the sparkles and and shimmers. I gave it 4 stars just because although i love this spray i don't think it makes my makeup last any longer. I will definitely buy again.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
May 28, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Like many others, I bought this because sooooo many beauty influencers were talking about how amazing this product is and as it so happened I was in the market for a new spray. I have very oily skin and I like my full coverage foundations so what I look for in a setting spray is something that sprays nicely, sets down my makeup, controls oil and also prolongs it. My first impressions were that the bottle was really tiny for how much it was, especially considering Milani is usually pretty affordable. Overall I was not that impressed with it. It did set my makeup really nicely and it does smell incredible but I didn't find that it prolonged my makeup that much. I will not repurchase this spray; I think the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting spray is a much better deal and it works better for me.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
June 17, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I have tried so many drugstore setting sprays and I've never really found one that I loved...Until now! The Milani Make It Last setting spray is finally the only drugstore setting spray that can hold it's own next to the high end brands. It literally keeps my makeup on until I take it off, and it keeps my foundation from settling into fine lines or pores throughout the day. It is an absolute must have product in my opinion. If you're looking for a product that will keep your makeup looking flawless from morning til night, then you need the Milani Make It Last setting spray. I had one bottle but just drove 45 minutes away to get 2 extras for my backups because it's just that good!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
June 9, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray I was on the hunt for this after seeing such rave reviews on Youtube. I couldnt find it anywhere until Target restocked it and sent me a notification saying so. I started using it immediately and I have been amazed. I've only used setting sprays that are a bit pricier and have never really noticed much of a difference. I was able to notice the difference with this immediately. It settled powder and my makeup lasted longer. God forthe summer.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
April 7, 2017, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
Great product!!! Affordable drugstore priced setting spray. Sets makeup, makes makeup last much longer. Lasts good 7-8 hours (claims say 16hrs). Great for spraying on brush before applying eyeshadow for better pigmentation or color payout. Can be used for priming too. Have repurchased. Makes makeup look flawless. Helps somewhat with creasing. Lightweight. Great, even spritz of spray. Helps powders look less drying. The "fix plus" of the drugstore!!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Rogers, TX
Feb. 15, 2017, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: Milani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray - 2.03 oz, Medium Clear
I'm giving this 4 starts based on the fact that I love the way it sprays and how refreshing it feels. However, in my opinion I find that setting stays are gimmicky. I've used many, from different brands, drug store to high-end, and I've never noticed a difference in how long my makeup lasts. They only like I really use it for is a refreshing mist, and to make my powders not look so powdery. But like I said I don't feel as if my makeup lasts longer.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I have tried WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. I just can't find it.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I really want to try this but i have used UD deslick setting spray and i notice right after i would spray it my face got instantly oily so does this make your face oily???
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this today and I saw kathleen talks about it so of course I had to get it lol. I have oily skin, does it make your makeup lasts? How does it feel on your face?
Tira Z.
Tira Z.
I have heard that this is a flammable product . But I really wanted to try this bcause soo many youtuber and beauty guru recommended this guy right hereMilani Make IT Last Makeup Setting Spray
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
How much and what do you compare it to I have really oily skin?