BY MILANI #24 in Setting Spray

Prime, set and hydrate skin while also giving your brightness a boost with Make it Dewy Setting Spray. This illuminating spray delivers just the right dose of dewy to your complexion with a cooling, refreshing feeling, while locking in your makeup for up to 16 hours without creasing, smudging or fading! Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a healthy radiance. Keep it in your makeup bag for the perfect glow on the go!

• Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?3 Answers
  • can this also work as a primer?1 Answers
  • Can i use this if my foundation already has a dewy formula i use ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "been using this if i want to make a dewy look in my youtube tutorials. i just don't like the smell. it's the opposite of matte, it's dewy, means shiny. yes, it protects your face from the sun. i would by it again but as of for now, i would also like to try other brands." in 19 reviews
  • "this is so hydrating. you would that at a price that low, makeup wouldn't last all day and be really lightweight. the only problem i have with it, and it's not really a big problem, is that the spray is a little harsh. it comes out weird. other than that, i really think this is a good product. " in 11 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve tried many setting sprays mainly high end and never really see a difference when using them. I received this in my allure box, it’s my first time using something from this brand. I was extremely impressed with how well this product works. I see a few reviews saying they had issues with the spray nozzle on theirs and that was not the case with mine at all so maybe they had defects. Mine actually sprays very well. It’s a nice fine even spritz that perfectly covers my entire face without making it wet with drops. I try to keep it away from my hair because it can make it look oily. It helps hydrate your skin and feels very refreshing to apply. It also has a nice light clean scent to it. My makeup definitely lasts longer when using this setting spray. I have combination skin and my forehead can get oily throughout the day. I usually use Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup which is very matte and works great at keeping oils away throughout the day. I love pairing the two of these because this setting spray gives the matte foundation just enough illumination to give a natural, healthy looking glow without looking oily or greasy. It helps the foundation not look cakey or crease. The price is also very affordable and definitely worth it for a great product.
Tasha C.
I just recently purchased this settin spray since it is always out of stock at walmart. I was inbetween buying this one or the make it stay setting spray from milani and ultimately got this one because i personally do ot like a matte finish. The spray does not come out leaving driplets everywhere and it also does not come out as a fine mist...it is a perfct in between. It definitely leaves the face feeling hydrated and illuminating which i love. It is leightweight and it also has a light scent when first applying but it does not smell bad. I am in love with it and it is worth buying if you do not want to spend to much on a high end brand.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I wanted to try a new setting spray, as I have been into the dewy look recently. I started out with the Ulta brand dewy spray, which I was inlove with, but also wanted to try something different. I picked this one up to try it out. The price was right, the packaging caught my eye. First thought.. I liked it, but looking into it more, it made my skin almost look oily, which is not what I wanted. Even shaking it before every use, it still made my skin look oily, without even having oily skin. Probably won't buy again, and will just stick to my Ulta brand until I find a new one.
Kayla D.
I think this is a good makeup refresher to buy at the drugstore. If my makeup is looking too heavy, I’ll spritz this on my face and it will help with that. As far as making me look “dewy” or locking my makeup into place, I don’t really feel like it does that. I don’t notice much of a difference in the longevity of my makeup with and without using this. I do think it’s a good price for a makeup refresher spray though and will continue to buy it. I really want to try Milani’s make it last setting spray, as I’ve saw even better reviews for that one!
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir , VA
I really want to give this spray 5 stars but can’t bc the spray nozzle is so wonky. The mister sprays to the side with large drops...I make it work by spraying it in the air and moving my face from side to side. That being said, I like the formula. I feel it really makes my skin look glowy and a little goes a long way. Used this product for a mini photo shoot I did with a friend and I felt it completed my look.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product, which is sad because usually Milani products are amazing. You have to be very careful with this product because it’s basically like spraying oil on your face and it’s very easy to end up looking super oily and shiny. It also makes the floor extremely slippery if any gets on it, so be careful. The mist of this is great, but if I’m looking for a dewy finish this is not the first one I reach for. The make it last setting spray is much much better than this one.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I found this at Walgreens, and it was a reasonable price. I really do like this setting spray, I always keep it with me just Incase my face is feeling a bit dry. It really hydrates my skin instantly. The spray bottle is reliable, and doesn’t spray out in a weird way, it’s evenly sprayed each time. I like this for use of hydration rather than using it to set my makeup. Definitely a good purchase. Would recommend! Milani Make it Dewy 3-in-1 Setting Spray Hydrate + Illuminate + Set
Lesliejane P.
I saw great reviews on this item and bought it for myself to try it out and I love it! I originally wanted Milani Make It Last Makeup Setting Spray but my Walgreens only had the dewy one, it is still great and does the job! I am not a fan of the dewy look or feel , but it doesn't noticeably affect you. At the end of my eight hour workday I still see my blush and eyeshadow at the same pigment and not runny or faded.
B R.
Richton, MS
This setting spray in particular has changed my make up game forever!! Ladies and gents, honestly its better than urban decay, its very hydrating doesn't dry out or crease your make up like some do. Makes your make up last very long it says 16 hour wear and its not a lie! I had a full face of make up on glitter shadow liquid liner the whole nine yards, this setting spray is what I used when a whole day with my make up looking like when I had first put it on! That night I was in the tub I put my face under the water usually with other setting sprays ive used it would've made my mascara run all down my face when I leaned up out of the water my make up was still there perfect even my highlight didn't fade ever since then I've never used a different setting spray! Go out and get you some of this I promise you won't regret it.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love everything about the formula of this product. It makes my skin have a noce dewy finish. It smells great. Its not an over powering smell at all. More like a clean type of scent. And it has seemed to really help keep my makeup in place. And I love how cheap it is. I think I paid maybe six bucks at Wal-Mart for it. But the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the sprayer is horrible. Every few sprays I will get a decent spray. But most of the time it gives me huge droplets on my face. It sprays all over me not just on my face. And its so hard to get an even amount on my face.
Alexa K.
Is this sold in stores? Every time I look, I only see matte version
Sade S.
How much does this cost?
Veniza J.
Is this good? I'm looking for inexpensive products to try on.
Lesly L.
Does it make oily skin even more oily ?
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?