BY MILANI #29 in Setting Spray

Prime, set and hydrate skin while also giving your brightness a boost with Make it Dewy Setting Spray. This illuminating spray delivers just the right dose of dewy to your complexion with a cooling, refreshing feeling, while locking in your makeup for up to 16 hours without creasing, smudging or fading! Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a healthy radiance. Keep it in your makeup bag for the perfect glow on the go!

• Does this work as the original? I know it makes your skin dewy, a...1 Answers
  • I have quite dry skin. After the tarte shape tape concealer I app...1 Answers
  • Does this setting spray actually make your makeup luminous? 2 Answers
Kimmie P.
Absolutely love Milani Make it Dewy 3-in-1 Setting Spray Hydrate + Illuminate + Set for my everyday makeup. So inexpensive and I don't have to make a trip to sephora to get it. I have combination skin and it works great. I love this because when I'm going to school I do light make up but ofc I don't want my foundation to go melt off my face, so this spray works amazingly! Keeps my make up set for a good 8hrs. Plus super hydrating!!
Shakeia R.
If you have oily skin, this will not work for you. Gives you this amazing dewy look. Cost about 9 buck and is always sold out. I had to order directly from the company. Its a small bottle so I would buy 2. I use it to make my highlighter pop. Spray the are you want to apply you highlighter at and then apply your highlighter. Wait until you see that glow ūüėéūüėéūüėćūüėć
Taplan A.
MELBOURNE, FL
I LOVE this setting spray. For me it's an affordable dupe for the Tatcha dewy luminous skin mist that I love but is so pricey. Even with oily skin this setting spray helps make my makeup last but gives me such a beautiful natural dewy glow that I look so fresh. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this setting spray.
Page F.
La Push, WA
Amazing product. Even on the most matte foundations, it made it dewy. I don't know about long lasting, but was perfect for the summer. Only issue, which I don't know if it was just my spritzer, was that sometimes it would spray so much and leave me with water marks on my face. Amazing price
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This spray will definitely give you a dewy shine so go light on it. It sprays at such a fine mist that it doesn't feel like any product is coming out but it is and it's easy to over do it. It really didn't make my makeup last any longer but it does get rid.of any cakey powdery texture.
Sarah G.
I like this a lot. Although I will say I should have probably used the make it last one instead right now. In the Summer my skin was actually pretty oily but I like the smell and feel of this. This is going to be perfect for when my skin goes back to being dry in the Fall and Winter.
Karina G.
I decided to purchase this to gave my face a dewy finish. Although it's affordable it's not the best. The nozzle doesn't spray the product evenly which is my biggest complain. It only sprays on certain parts of my face. The other setting spray Milani has is better.
Jesse D.
Would recommend this product. Does have a strong smell, so if sensitive wouldn't use. I have oily akin and it did keep my make up in tact all day. One down fall is the sprayer is a little weird. Left me with a matte finish. A little pricey Walgreen's for the size.
Rachael B.
This is my all time holy grail for setting spray. In my honest opinion it bests out all the high end setting sprays. It keeps my makeup in place all day and the most on it is nice a soft. Doesn't drench your face.
Brynn L.
Gresham
I bought this and really liked it other than the sprayer, mine didn’t have the best mist. I prefer a little thicker mist but this was way beyond that. But I love the product itself and the scent is amazing
Alexa K.
Is this sold in stores? Every time I look, I only see matte version
Lesly L.
Does it make oily skin even more oily ?
Cara H.
Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador
would you say this is better than the loreal or maybelline setting sprays?
Sade S.
How much does this cost?
Veniza J.
Is this good? I'm looking for inexpensive products to try on.