BY MILANI #29 in Setting Spray

Prime, set and hydrate skin while also giving your brightness a boost with Make it Dewy Setting Spray. This illuminating spray delivers just the right dose of dewy to your complexion with a cooling, refreshing feeling, while locking in your makeup for up to 16 hours without creasing, smudging or fading! Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a healthy radiance. Keep it in your makeup bag for the perfect glow on the go!

• Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?3 Answers
  • can this also work as a primer?1 Answers
  • Can i use this if my foundation already has a dewy formula i use ...1 Answers
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I enjoy using this setting spray as my last step after using Urban Decays setting spray, any of them. I like the starting power of ud but have dry skin and want to look more dewy. I feel this product adds life back into my face after use and feel it adds moisture back that I need badly. I have not ever used it alone, so I can't say if it helped the longevity of my makeup. I do go in heavy with it and it has never made my makeup separate. I do really enjoy the sprayer on this one vs the regular version. Don't know what's different but it seems to be more consistent in spraying. I would recommend to anyone looking for a more dewy look and moisture.
Katt S.
New braunfels , TX
A great affordable spray! Perfect for setting your face, intensifying shadows and even priming before you even start your look. This spray smells great and has a nice evenly dispersed mist. It’s also great for touching up and refreshing your skin through out the day, I recommend to all skin types! Milani Make it Dewy 3-in-1 Setting Spray Hydrate + Illuminate + Set
Shakeia R.
If you have oily skin, this will not work for you. Gives you this amazing dewy look. Cost about 9 buck and is always sold out. I had to order directly from the company. Its a small bottle so I would buy 2. I use it to make my highlighter pop. Spray the are you want to apply you highlighter at and then apply your highlighter. Wait until you see that glow 😎😎😍😍
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Presley C.
Wise, VA
The dewy effect with this setting spray is fabulous. My make up stays on all day. I really enjoy the wet look you get when you use this product. The only bad thing about this setting spray is the sprayer - it comes out like a harsh gel spray instead of a mist.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I just picked this product up the other day at my local Walmart and I can say so far I like it a lot. I don’t know a lot about make up, o use basic drug store products but it definitely keeps my make up in lock without making me feel cakey.
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
I recently purchased this setting spray from my local Walmart. I liked that this product was in a glass spray jar. Very affordable for the size and it smells amazing. I liked that it dries pretty quickly and its a great setting spray. I will be using this on my clients!
kolbi :.
Chattanooga
I use this everytime I do my eyeshadow, It mattes down so well. Honestly for a drug store setting spray its pretty good!! Because someone came up to me and asked what kind of setting spray do I use and i said, "Milani" Because it works!!
Claire R.
Love love love this stuff! It leaves my skin looking so refreshed. I have dry skin so I tend to lean towards aiming for a dewy look and this gives me that without making my skin look TOO shiny. Will definitely purchase again!
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
One of the best setting sprays I have tried. I was iffy about trying it because I don't like to look too shiny but this setting spray made me look very fresh and kept my makeup in place all day I didn't even have to do a touch up.
Alexa K.
Is this sold in stores? Every time I look, I only see matte version
Sade S.
How much does this cost?
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?
Lesly L.
Does it make oily skin even more oily ?
Veniza J.
Is this good? I'm looking for inexpensive products to try on.