BY MILANI

Prime, set and hydrate skin while also giving your brightness a boost with Make it Dewy Setting Spray. This illuminating spray delivers just the right dose of dewy to your complexion with a cooling, refreshing feeling, while locking in your makeup for up to 16 hours without creasing, smudging or fading! Spray under or over makeup, or wear on its own for a healthy radiance. Keep it in your makeup bag for the perfect glow on the go!

• Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?5 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin? Will it make be ...1 Answers
  • Interested in trying this, but I know some illuminating s...3 Answers
Milani Make it Dewy 3-in-1 Setting Spray Hydrate + Illuminate + Set
  • "been using this if i want to make a dewy look in my youtube tutorials. i just don't like the smell. it's the opposite of matte, it's dewy, means shiny. yes, it protects your face from the sun. i would by it again but as of for now, i would also like to try other brands." in 19 reviews
  • "this is so hydrating. you would that at a price that low, makeup wouldn't last all day and be really lightweight. the only problem i have with it, and it's not really a big problem, is that the spray is a little harsh. it comes out weird. other than that, i really think this is a good product. " in 11 reviews
Anastacia C.
I just recently purchased this settin spray since it is always out of stock at walmart. I was inbetween buying this one or the make it stay setting spray from milani and ultimately got this one because i personally do ot like a matte finish. The spray does not come out leaving driplets everywhere and it also does not come out as a fine mist...it is a perfct in between. It definitely leaves the face feeling hydrated and illuminating which i love. It is leightweight and it also has a light scent when first applying but it does not smell bad. I am in love with it and it is worth buying if you do not want to spend to much on a high end brand.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I'm pretty picky about my setting sprays! There is only a handful that I like and this is one of my favorites! it's reasonably priced, you can get it at the drugstore and there's something about the way it leaves your makeup setting on your skin it just seems to settle into your skin and makes your makeup last how you put it all day long half the pictures that I put up I have been wearing that makeup all day I usually don't take a picture when I have a fresh face of makeup even though I probably should I don't and that credit goes to either this setting spray or the nyx dewy setting spray! I also love that they have it is travel sites so I keep a travel-size in my purse a travel-size in my car and a full size at home they're not kidding me see 16-hour wear! my daughter was in the shower the other day when I needed to get ready and I didn't have enough time so I had to do my makeup before I took a shower! Yes that's what I said before I took a shower LOL I had to wash my hair and everything so I just tried to avoid putting my face directly under the water and when I got out my makeup was still perfect! My mom was joking with me who comes out of the shower looking like that LOL thanks Milani!😘
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I really like this setting spray. I have oily skin and I
don't think it makes my skin any oilier than normal. I have used this to prep
and set. I've noticed when I set that my cheeks have a nice dewy glow. Nothing
too glittery. I do recommend that you shake the bottle well before using it or
you may get chunks of glitter on your face. I don't use this every day, but
it's a nice setting spray when you want a little glow. It's one of my favorite
setting sprays. I buy this at Target or Walmart and the price is affordable. I
do wish they came in bigger bottles.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I wanted to try a new setting spray, as I have been into the dewy look recently. I started out with the Ulta brand dewy spray, which I was inlove with, but also wanted to try something different. I picked this one up to try it out. The price was right, the packaging caught my eye. First thought.. I liked it, but looking into it more, it made my skin almost look oily, which is not what I wanted. Even shaking it before every use, it still made my skin look oily, without even having oily skin. Probably won't buy again, and will just stick to my Ulta brand until I find a new one.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product, which is sad because usually Milani products are amazing. You have to be very careful with this product because it’s basically like spraying oil on your face and it’s very easy to end up looking super oily and shiny. It also makes the floor extremely slippery if any gets on it, so be careful. The mist of this is great, but if I’m looking for a dewy finish this is not the first one I reach for. The make it last setting spray is much much better than this one.
Alyssa H.
READING, PA
I wanted the make it last one of this brand but was sold out so i got this one to try. This is a great setting spray and for the price i gotta say makes it even better. It actually madey makeup stay put alot longer exspecially in this summer heat. It also gave my skin a nice glow. At first tho it did make my face look a tad oily buty skin does get oily in the summer so should have went with the matte one like wanted to but this one will be great for fall/winter time. I defidently reccommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone who likes a more dewy finish. If u have oily skin or like matte i would go with the make it last version of milanis setting spray.
Im going to include a pic and this is after running erands all day and being out at a festival for 3 hours so far when it was 90 some degrees, really humid, and sunny. No filters either.
Katrina H.
I received the mini version of this product in a Walmart makeup kit.

I absolutely love the formula of this product. It definitely makes your makeup look dewy. However, I took a star off due to the packaging. I've read other reviews that stated the full size version has a terrible sprayer, and the mini does as well. This product would be perfect if the sprayer were fixed.
Kenzie N.
I thought I loved my other setting sprays, but this one takes the crown. The other sprays I have used don’t even COMPARE to this one. After I put on my makeup, I literally spray this twice on my face and all the powders just melt together for such a natural dewy finish, and on top of that, my makeup stays all day. It’s the best of both worlds. This is everything I’ve ever looked for in a setting spray, and it’s affordable too (I got mine at Ulta).
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I really love this setting spray.  I do agree that it gives hydration, I wouldn't necessarily say it illuminates, but I love how my skin feels when I spray this over my makeup.  I also love how this spray applies, it isn't has harsh as other mists that I have tried and it definitely does not ruin your makeup because of the spray bottle! I have dry skin so I can honestly say this gives you a great healthy, dewy look!
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, California
The product is a bottle full of oil. It does not set makeup well. The spray on the mister is super strong and it feels as if someone is flicking oil onto your face. I would not buy this again or recommend this to any of you. I don’t think it would be good for dry either.
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Does this setting spray make your makeup last a lot longer?
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Does this have glitter/shimmer particles in it?
Lesly L.
Does it make oily skin even more oily ?
Sade S.
How much does this cost?
Cara H.
St, NL
would you say this is better than the loreal or maybelline setting sprays?

Walmart