Milani Luscious Lips Lip Gloss - Pretty Potion uploaded by isslam k.

BY MILANI

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us. see more...

Jada E.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a huge fan of Milani products! I'd say that Milani Luscious lips is one of my favorite glosses to wear by itself. I bought the shimmery peach color and I have to say it is so flattering on my lips. I usually do a ten minute look and throw on that pretty shimmery peach luscious lips by Milani and go for a while before it wears off so I'd definitely recommend this product! They have the same applicator as the Revlon LipGlides, although much skinnier and fluffier.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this 1 bit. It felt very tacky and like petroleum jelly on my lips except drying in a way. They have a light strange old school makeup smell and the colors are more sheer than anything. You always need to reapply to keep any color at all.
Crissy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product had a natural, very subtle color and was glossy without being sticky. It paired well with a nude lip liner I use a lot. The gloss lasted pretty well. This product also lasts a long time so a little goes a long way and the price is very good for the quality.
Sheila D.
College Sta, TX
I like this drug store lip gloss, it's a good product for a very good price! I got mine at my local H-E-B they have various color but I go more for the peachy undertones. It met my expectations for a drug store product I would most definitely recommend this
Taylor M.
Cordova
It's ok. Not that great for long lasting power. It's good however if you aren't looking for a super GREAT quality product such as tarte's lip glosses or colourpop's. So I think If you just need one pick it up quick and it'll do u good for a lil while
Jazmine P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it last a good amount on my lips its worth the buy i will definitely be repurchasing this product again . Its easy to apply and it has a pretty color to the lips . I would totally recommend others to purchase this
Matiana S.
York, PA
I love it. It's the perfect mix of sheen and pigment. It's glossy and also moisturizing. The packing is nice and easy to use. It's affordable I love it. It's good for the price you buy it for. I would recommend it.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not the biggest fan of lip gloss and I find this one way too sticky. I am not the biggest fan of gloss that makes my lips stick too much together and this one does.
Miriam H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is pretty good it's very glossy and shiny I got mine online on amazon, it has a very good price and, it met my expectations not all the way but it pretty good, I might buy it again but probably not.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think no I know that this friend in general is a brand that exploded when it first came out I was not too sure but they have made changes to their formula and to their packaging and I noticed their price points are coming out a little bit this is one of the most upcoming Brands I believe and I love so many of the items and a lot of them are like the high-end items too pretty to you so I have nothing but good things to say and as far as I highly encourage you to buy I bought several of them and they're not too sticky wages they have actually almost too nice to them which is refreshing when it comes to a lip gloss but I have nothing but nice things to say about