Milani Luscious Lips Lip Gloss - Pretty Potion uploaded by isslam k.

BY MILANI

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us. see more...

Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I think no I know that this friend in general is a brand that exploded when it first came out I was not too sure but they have made changes to their formula and to their packaging and I noticed their price points are coming out a little bit this is one of the most upcoming Brands I believe and I love so many of the items and a lot of them are like the high-end items too pretty to you so I have nothing but good things to say and as far as I highly encourage you to buy I bought several of them and they're not too sticky wages they have actually almost too nice to them which is refreshing when it comes to a lip gloss but I have nothing but nice things to say about
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
This is a gorgeous color. Milani has great lippies and they have been keeping up with all the trends. Their glosses are smooth and don't smell like chemicals. They aren't sticky and won't make your lips looks greasy or crazy oily.
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
Concord, CA
The lip glosses from this brand are very good but not the best. I had a sparkly light brown tint that kind of smelled like chocolate. It was kind of thick but it did the job. I don't really like my lip gloss to sticky.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Milani makes great lip products that are very affordable. I love this lip gloss. I always have one handy.
Aleah C.
Aleah C.
Charleston, IL
No complaints this lip gloss is the perfect formula: not to sticky and nice color payoff.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I love Milani they can do no wrong. This lips gloss smells amazing and is not sticky.
Jada E.
Jada E.
Detroit, MI
I'm a huge fan of Milani products! I'd say that Milani Luscious lips is one of my favorite glosses to wear by itself. I bought the shimmery peach color and I have to say it is so flattering on my lips. I usually do a ten minute look and throw on that pretty shimmery peach luscious lips by Milani and go for a while before it wears off so I'd definitely recommend this product! They have the same applicator as the Revlon LipGlides, although much skinnier and fluffier.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Did not like this 1 bit. It felt very tacky and like petroleum jelly on my lips except drying in a way. They have a light strange old school makeup smell and the colors are more sheer than anything. You always need to reapply to keep any color at all.
Crissy C.
Crissy C.
This product had a natural, very subtle color and was glossy without being sticky. It paired well with a nude lip liner I use a lot. The gloss lasted pretty well. This product also lasts a long time so a little goes a long way and the price is very good for the quality.
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
College Sta, TX
I like this drug store lip gloss, it's a good product for a very good price! I got mine at my local H-E-B they have various color but I go more for the peachy undertones. It met my expectations for a drug store product I would most definitely recommend this