Milani Luscious Lips Lip Gloss uploaded by isslam k.Milani Luscious Lips Lip Gloss uploaded by Gisse H.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Milani Luscious Lips Lip Gloss
  • "Shiny but not too shiny. Great for catching someone's eye. My boyfriend doesn't leave me alone when I have it on. I don't leave the house without it." in 11 reviews
  • "Long lasting shine for all day wear. Amazing product that have my lipids looking like I'm a celebrity. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lip glooss is gorgeous! The color is perfect for fall and is very hydrating to the skin" in 5 reviews
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I dont use lip glosses much. But if is a very pretty color and very smooth. I got it as a christmas gift from a family member. I would probably buy it though. When it runs out.
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
Milani lip products are amazing! I use them a lot on my clients, when they want a natural looking makeup look. They are super pigmented and feel very nice on lips . The price is wonderful and the formula is amazing.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
Love how it smells but it is so sticky which I don’t like!! Have to reapply often through out the day!! Looks beautiful on skin but not comfortable!! Not worth it!! Would not recommend
Evangelina P.
I love all Milani lip products they are bomb! They always have the right shade long lasting color smooth formula so your lips never feel dry mikiani products are worth every penny
Jada E.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a huge fan of Milani products! I'd say that Milani Luscious lips is one of my favorite glosses to wear by itself. I bought the shimmery peach color and I have to say it is so flattering on my lips. I usually do a ten minute look and throw on that pretty shimmery peach luscious lips by Milani and go for a while before it wears off so I'd definitely recommend this product! They have the same applicator as the Revlon LipGlides, although much skinnier and fluffier.
Erica S.
Did not like this 1 bit. It felt very tacky and like petroleum jelly on my lips except drying in a way. They have a light strange old school makeup smell and the colors are more sheer than anything. You always need to reapply to keep any color at all.
Sheila D.
College Sta, TX
I like this drug store lip gloss, it's a good product for a very good price! I got mine at my local H-E-B they have various color but I go more for the peachy undertones. It met my expectations for a drug store product I would most definitely recommend this
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
I feel like this product was a knockoff of Kylie's Dolce K lip color. It's not bad and pretty inexpensive l, but I wouldn't by it again. It's easy to apply and feels nice, but I don't think it was worth the buy.
Matiana S.
York , PA
I love it. It's the perfect mix of sheen and pigment. It's glossy and also moisturizing. The packing is nice and easy to use. It's affordable I love it. It's good for the price you buy it for. I would recommend it.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I am not the biggest fan of lip gloss and I find this one way too sticky. I am not the biggest fan of gloss that makes my lips stick too much together and this one does.