Milani LottaWear Stay-On Lip Color uploaded by Stefany M.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIP COLOR LOTTA WEAR STAY ON LIP COLOR

Milani LottaWear Stay-On Lip Color
  • "Such a beautiful, long lasting color. I don't have any conplaints about this product. " in 4 reviews
  • "THESE ARE MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE LIPSTICKS, I ALSO LOVE THAT THEY'RE A CREAMY MATTE. " in 3 reviews
  • "Stay on lip color.... it stays on! The colors are gorgeous. I tend to stay to more nude neutral tones but they have a variety of colors to choose from. I tend to use a lip balm underneath as some liquid lip formulas can be drying. The lip balm works though." in 3 reviews
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
I love the feel of this product! Super smooth and non drying out of my lips! I love the nude shades for quick on the go looks! I’m a Mom and don’t have a ton of time to do a full face and the colors they have are perfect for on the go or full face looks!
Makala H.
Absolutely perfect. It was so hard trying to find my perfect nude but here it was all along at the drugstore! It glides on easily, and lasts quite a while. Perfect for most nude lipsticks. Will definitely buy again!
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
I recently purchased this at my local store walmart , and trust me i LOVED IT. This is the first time using it and i purchased one color and would like to get red colors ❤️ I would recommend for any of you guys purchase it to try it out. ❤️
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Whittney H.
Marvell, AR
SMELLS AND TASTES LIKE CUPCAKES! I absolutely adore Milani brand! They have outdone themselves with their liquid matte lipstick. Amazing bright and pigmented color payoff, no feathering, not overly drying and stays on all day!
Pat R.
Kent City, MI
Alicia C.
Mobile
This stuff stays on all day, and the colors are gorgeous! It doesn't get dry and flaky the way some long last lip products tend to do, and doesn't dry my lips out the way matte products from other brands have done.
Esthelaa R.
Laredo, TX
Absolutely sticks with you👏👏 this is the most loyal lipstick - never leaves my side!!! This is my go-to for those busy days when I don't have much time in between events to be redoing my makeup
Angelique G.
Coweta, OK
Love the color I got but you HAVE got to make sure you have moisturized your lips before you put this in bc it is drying. But for the price if you apply it with a lip oil on it works wonders.
Victoria R.
Machias
I absolutely love this lip gloss!! It really shines. I bought this at the closest Walmart to me! It wasn’t too pricey, I think it is well worth the money. I really approve of this gloss, and I was totally buy it again!
Millie N.
How long does this stay on ?