BY MILANI

Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence Features: Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please check out our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

• I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pre...1 Answers
Milani Lotta Lip Gloss
  • "THIS PRODUCT FROM MILANI IS GREAT. IT REALLY HAS A NICE SHINE TO IT. I HAVE ONLY PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ONCE. THE PRICE IS GOOD AND OF GOOD VALUE. IT IS LONG LASTING. I WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS." in 8 reviews
  • "Beautiful pigment works really good leaves lips feeling great also not too glossy or sticky just right " in 5 reviews
  • "I really love the glosses Milani , are pigmented and are also moisturizing but do not feel sticky on the lips , have a good length and its price is also very good. They are long lasting!!" in 3 reviews
Marcelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
I recenlty purchased several of their new metallic lip gloss. This brown girl loves it...I can't wait to try it. I usually purchase buy online as its hard to find in the store.
Milani is a great drug store brand. They're lip glosses are very pigmented and well worth it. They go on smooth and last all day my favorite thing about them is that they aren't sticky.
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
I’d love to promise you, that if I get elected, homework will be abolished for the rest of the year! I’d love to promise that your favorite celebrities will visit our class. Like Taylor Swift and Carmelo Anthony!! I’d love to promise that each of you will get a million dollars!!!

michelle p.
This is an excellent product that is soothing, delicate, not harsh on lips. It is forever lasting on the lips. It is reasonably priced and available in multiple retail stores - it is definitely a must have for everyone and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like the bottle said it would, the smell was great as well. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Alexis R.
Roy, UT
Tried a few of these, purchased them at dollar tree. SOME were sticky and some not to much. Color pay off very pretty and pigmented. They smelt amazing!
Kalenna R.
I stumbled upon this brand & instantly fell on love with them! They hold true to their colors, not too sticky or dry, and make my lips looks amazing
Trinity H.
I love the color of this lipgloss but it is so very sticky on the lips. It doesn't have very much product as well. Definitely worth the price though.
Samantha P.
Waterford
I love Milani lip products!!! They smell so incredible and last for so long! I literally can't get enough of their products. My all-time favorite
Soledad H.
Moultrie, GA
A un exelente precio y variedad no se puede pedir mas es uno de mis favoritos además puedo encontrarlo en el super y casi siempre tiene ofertas
Brittney H.
TEXARKANA, TX
I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in the packaging. Has anyone ever tried this product, how long is the wear?