BY MILANI

Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence Features: Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please check out our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

• I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pre...1 Answers
Milani Lotta Lip Gloss
  • "THIS PRODUCT FROM MILANI IS GREAT. IT REALLY HAS A NICE SHINE TO IT. I HAVE ONLY PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ONCE. THE PRICE IS GOOD AND OF GOOD VALUE. IT IS LONG LASTING. I WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS." in 8 reviews
  • "Beautiful pigment works really good leaves lips feeling great also not too glossy or sticky just right " in 5 reviews
  • "I really love the glosses Milani , are pigmented and are also moisturizing but do not feel sticky on the lips , have a good length and its price is also very good. They are long lasting!!" in 3 reviews
Lanna F.
Naperville
The product is ok, the formulae isn't he beat but Im not gonna complain for the price. Honestly it's not long lasting but for the price it's ok. I bought it at target and I probably wouldn't buy it agin .
Stalsa
Carbondale, IL
I love Milani's Lotta Lip liquid color. It goes on smooth, stays in place, and accentuates my natural full lips. I was afraid to wear red lipstick, but Lotta Lip's Dare Devil has made a believer out of me!
Hazel G.
Realmente bueno, a pesar de ser un gloss pinta bastante bonito. Y por eso lo recomiendo ampliamente a mis amigas. Milani esta vez si tiene cinco estrellas para este producto.
Louis M.
Jennifer M.
A total favorite! I found it at a dollar store and it's super smooth to apply. I found it for a dollar. I know you can buy the product at Walmart but I'm a repeat user of milani and yes I would recommend it
Temeshia W.
Memphis, TN
These have good color and a nice muffin like scent I have so many of these and I buy them whenever I see them. The applicator allows you to just rub it on with a wand and it's super convenient. Nice color
Wendy S.
Enterprise, AL
I can't tell from the picture if this is the eyeliner but if it is I love it! It is the only one that I have found that stays on until I take it off. A definite must try!
Joy M.
Raleigh, NC
I have a ton of lip products ranging from high end to drug store and Milano quality for lip gloss ranks right there with Hugh end. Great gloss without feeling too sticky.
Chrissy M.
Bristol, TN
Overall I was very Satisfied with the product. I really liked the color but the lipgloss went on a little bit sick and sticky. I would definitely purchase the side of me again.
Marcelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
I recenlty purchased several of their new metallic lip gloss. This brown girl loves it...I can't wait to try it. I usually purchase buy online as its hard to find in the store.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in the packaging. Has anyone ever tried this product, how long is the wear?