BY MILANI

LIQUID COLOR Type: LIP COLOR Color Mapping: Bronze see more...

• I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in t...1 Answers
Latoria W.
Raleigh, NC
If I could give milani 10000 stars I would! Im so OBSESSED with milani products I should be an ambassador for the company! Milani doesnt make any product i wouldnt use. the packaging is beautiful and expensive looking, the smells are wonderful, THE PRICE IS AWESOME, the formulas for all products glide on and leave me feeling like a celebrity makeup has done wonders on my face! I LOVE MILANI
Paige B.
Warrenville, SC
Milani Color Statement Lipliners
I love Milani Lipliners! They are super pigmented, go on smooth, and long wearing. If they were retractable I would love this product even more. Since I found mine at the drugstore they are super affordable! My favorite colors are 13 Pretty Pink 04 All Natural and 09 Spice
Amanda J.
Kingsland, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip gloss! it goes on very smoothly and the colors stay vibrant throughout the day. It doesn't stay sticky on my lips, but almost soaks in. The only thing I don't really like is while it doesn't stay sticky on my lips, it comes off on straws and when I'm eating
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
I’d love to promise you, that if I get elected, homework will be abolished for the rest of the year! I’d love to promise that your favorite celebrities will visit our class. Like Taylor Swift and Carmelo Anthony!! I’d love to promise that each of you will get a million dollars!!!

Loni P.
Okay so all I have to say is woooooooow this product went beyond my expectations. The color is so good for ability to put on and apply. It's more of a pop long lasting color to be honest ofcourse. I would buy it again considering that the price is just right for the product.
michelle p.
This is an excellent product that is soothing, delicate, not harsh on lips. It is forever lasting on the lips. It is reasonably priced and available in multiple retail stores - it is definitely a must have for everyone and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
THIS PRODUCT FROM MILANI IS GREAT. IT REALLY HAS A NICE SHINE TO IT. I HAVE ONLY PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ONCE. THE PRICE IS GOOD AND OF GOOD VALUE. IT IS LONG LASTING. I WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY THIS.
Layla A.
Flint, MI
I actually bought this product last year and completely LOVED IT ! It is easy to use and lasts soooo long. I didn't expect it to be so great but it has definitely changed my mind on which lip gloss to use. I would highly recommend this product only.
Lanna F.
Naperville
The product is ok, the formulae isn't he beat but Im not gonna complain for the price. Honestly it's not long lasting but for the price it's ok. I bought it at target and I probably wouldn't buy it agin .
Temeshia W.
Memphis, TN
These have good color and a nice muffin like scent I have so many of these and I buy them whenever I see them. The applicator allows you to just rub it on with a wand and it's super convenient. Nice color
Brittney H.
TEXARKANA, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in the packaging. Has anyone ever tried this product, how long is the wear?