BY MILANI

Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence Features: Milani Lotta Lip Gloss - Indulgence customer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please check out our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

• I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in t...1 Answers
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
The color on This product was extremely light. Did not show up well and was also very sticky on my lips. I was not a fan of the product. It does give great shine though.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love Milani- lipglosses. They are an excellent drugstore alternative. They aren't sticky while still long lasting. The pigment is fantastic and they are affordable. So I would recommend. I purchase at my local drugstores.
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
Milani is a great drugstore brand. Their foundation is great, their eyeshadows are great, they have a color range for women of all colors -it’s definitely worth a try not to pricey. I usually can find this at most drug stores
sribeauty S.
['Milpitas', 'CA'], CA
Love how it smells but it is so sticky which I don’t like!! Have to reapply often through out the day!! Looks beautiful on skin but not comfortable!! Not worth it!! Would not recommend
Krystal C.
I found this shiny lip gloss at a drugstore and fell in love with it! Then it was discontinued. So happy to find it online, but wish they'd bring it back to the stores, no shipping! :)
jean laura g.
Cape coral, FL
No like I did not like at all the texture and color for a beginner of these tones does not help much
no me gusto para nada la textura y el color para una principiante de estos tonos no ayuda mucho
Moriah M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Milani eye liner was my holy grail for my whole high school career so I was eager to try more. My friend gifted me this gloss and I definitely liked it. The color was not my favorite but the formula was one I'd repurchase in the future.
This is a great find when you want something bold. Smells great does not stain and last longer than others. Very creamy and very pigmented and vivid. Easy to apply and small easy to take anywhere. Love the colors and smell.
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
I like the color payoff and the price point. The packaging was cute and typical for a gloss. My only complaint was that the gloss was just a little sticky. It lasts for a few hours before needing to reapply.
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I rwcently bought this Milani lip gloss. It looked so pretty in the packaging. Has anyone ever tried this product, how long is the wear?