BY MILANI

Loose Eye Shimmer with it's own Brush Net Wt. 0.10 oz / 3 g Milani Brand eye-shadows Category Beauty Supplies for Women see more...

Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The loose eyeshadow powder makes glamorous looks very easy and.possible for an affordable price, I found applying them with a bit of setting spray on my brush really help a bring put the pigmenta and helps to.keep everything in place, I'm really starting to.love this brand the quality is great, plus the price has.made me.a.fan

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Milani products are so underrated. They have some really wonderful products and this shadow does not fall short. It has great pigment and staying power and at a drugstore price that can't be beat.
Crisalyn S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Milani hits the nail on the head again! You can't expect great color payoff with this product. Try to remember and apply with a wet flat shadow brush.
Lou M.
This bronze color shadow is great for every skin tone. It's highly pigmented and lasts all day without creasing.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This eye shadow is one of my favorites for the price. But there is some improvement that needs to happen. First of all it is not very pigmented and just a tad buttery. You can get these at your drugstore. I would recommend to stock up on them because they go fast.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
I love loose eye shadow and Milani has great loose shadow the pigment is like BAM in your face. I had to order mine online the store around me never has anything new for makeup. I would buy it again and in different colors. I just love the quality of Milani makeup :)
SALLY M.
This does have great pigment really nice colors just not a fan how it's a loose if you carried in your purse it's going to spill and fall all over unless you put tape on it other than that the price is well worth it or if you just keep it on your counter do not use in your purse
Ashley F.
Rio Rancho, NM
The packaging is horrible. This loose powder is so difficult to get in the brush and the payoff is not worth the effort. I would not recommend this purchase. Pressed powder is more practical and looks way better.
Teresa S.
Is too loose for me. The pigmentation didn't work for me. I bought it at Walmart. It was my first time and last time as well. Is an okay packaging. Won't buy again though. It was a disappointment for me.
A great eye shadow powder! I live the bronze dip to keep my eyes looking great all day and night! I would definitely recommend to everyone! It is very easy to use and keeps you looking great all day!