Milani Loose Eye Shadow Powder uploaded by Evanji Kaurys D.

BY MILANI

Loose Eye Shimmer with it's own Brush

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This eye shadow is one of my favorites for the price. But there is some improvement that needs to happen. First of all it is not very pigmented and just a tad buttery. You can get these at your drugstore. I would recommend to stock up on them because they go fast.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I love loose eye shadow and Milani has great loose shadow the pigment is like BAM in your face. I had to order mine online the store around me never has anything new for makeup. I would buy it again and in different colors. I just love the quality of Milani makeup :)
Lucy S.
Long Beach, CA
This was my favorite eye shadow for the longest time. I would wear it everyday because it was so beautiful and I always got so many compliments on it. It's the perfect gold with the perfect shimmer. I was sad when I ran out because I couldn't find it anywhere!
Ashley F.
Rio Rancho, NM
The packaging is horrible. This loose powder is so difficult to get in the brush and the payoff is not worth the effort. I would not recommend this purchase. Pressed powder is more practical and looks way better.
Kayla M.
I love these loose eye shadow powders. They can be messy if excess product is used. But they are extremely pigmented and are long lasting. The packaging is easy to use and I would definetely buy again.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Estoy totalmente encantada con este producto, el embase, la brocha es perfecta para aplicar, el brillo y los colores son hermosos, para un maquillaje de ojos extrabagante o artistico, me encanta.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
I love this color ,and it so easy to use.. Also doesn't break my budget whwn I want new makeup... Inlove that I can find in Walmart also instead of a makeup store.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
The loose eyeshadow powder makes glamorous looks very easy and.possible for an affordable price, I found applying them with a bit of setting spray on my brush really help a bring put the pigmenta and helps to.keep everything in place, I'm really starting to.love this brand the quality is great, plus the price has.made me.a.fan

SALLY M.
This does have great pigment really nice colors just not a fan how it's a loose if you carried in your purse it's going to spill and fall all over unless you put tape on it other than that the price is well worth it or if you just keep it on your counter do not use in your purse