BY MILANI

Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Blue Lagoon (3-pack) see more...

Kennia B.
Las Cruces, NM
I’ve tried these eyeshadows before and I don’t know if it was because they’re baked shadows or what but they had no pigment at all. I’ve tried them dry I’ve tried them wet and nothing happens. I definitely think there are better shadows out there. Would not recommend.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I actually bought this as a gift for myself and a couple friends. I wanted all of us to try this color. I loved it on them but for me it wasn't a good look so I gave it to one of my nieces. I liked the pigment and the glitter but I guess it just wasn't my shade.
Marissa O.
sanford
I don’t use blue colors often but when I do this is one of the ones I always go to! It’s such a beautiful color and so so so pigmented ! Even before using a primer it’s beautiful! To me all of Milani eyeshadows are smooth goes on nicely and pigmented
Sheri H.
Altoona, AL
I have this but only use it rarely when I need that blue color. It is a great easy to blend color when I do use it just do grab it often because it is in a single compact and not as easy to reach as one in a pallet.
Sandra R.
I love this color! I use it for a smoky eye look. I bought it at CVS and their price is very affordable. It’s easy to blend on the eyes and applies very smooth! Yes I would recommend!
Julie T.
Not my favorite. I had to stratch off the top to get some pigment, it is a beautiful color but the pay off just isn't there. Maybe I got a bad batch but definitely wouldn't repurchase.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors from this brand they always have unique colors and it’s for everyone and i will be repurchasing from this brand again
°YvE° D.
San antonio, TX
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Tori M.
Philadelphia
Not sure why I purchased this color but if you’re bold with eyeshadow choices definitely pick this!
Shalimar A.
Sharjah , UAE
I love the liquid runway eyeshadow of milani, the color is super pigmented and soft to touch. My eye color is hazel so the color matches and makes my eye color pop. Its affordable and is available at the department store or drugstore. And its worth it wont disappoint you would recommend this to any beauty junkie who is on a tight budget.

Amazon