Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack) uploaded by member-38e948035Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack) uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY MILANI

• Is this product an essential if your looking to create a ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow show up? How is the pigmentation? I have...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows worth it to buy, or is it a waste of mo...2 Answers
Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack)
  • "I love all the eyeshadow colors from milani! The color is long lasting, bright, bold, beautiful! " in 3 reviews
  • "I am now a fan and a convert of drug store make up. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this and other Milani items to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Love any liquid eye shadow really but the color of this is amazing." in 1 review
  • "The color of this eyeshadow is really nice and neutral." in 1 review
devan t.
Bloomington
I think for being a drug store brand Milani has such good shadows! They are so pigmented and easy to blend. If you are looking for something cheaper this is the brand I would recommend, they are getting so many options and building it up 😍💗
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Super cute packaging. Practical for if you travel. Easy to place in a small pocket book. Love that it doesn’t have a lot of flaking. You can pack it on the lid and it doesn’t have much fall out.
sammie p.
Every eyeshadow I've use from Milani has been nothing but beautiful an creamy and pigmented stays on all day high-end quality for drugstore they are lil pricey but honestly it's worth it
Andi H.
surprise
I really like the pigmentation in Milani eyeshadows . But the glitter in the eyeshadow makes it hard for my liquid eyeliner to go on smoothly, it still looks good regardless. And I would still recommend for anyone who wants noticeable color!
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Milani! I like the packaging their products come in. It’s very appealing to the eye. They are also decently priced. And this particular color of eyeshadow works great! It’s bold and lasts. I would recommend this color.
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
These are so hard to find anymore. I love the blendability as well as the selection of cool brown tones. Cool brown tones are very hard to find that blend well and this product delivers.
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
This is the eyeshadow that I am currently using and I LOVE IT. It lasts a really long time because you don't need a lot for it to show up. It's easy to apply and unlike a lot of other glittery eye shadows it doesn't get all over your face after wearing it all day. I also like the neutral tones! Would definitely recommend!
Alicia S.
Massachusetts
The texture of these single shadows are ok nothing amazing. With the price there are many other alternatives out there I would reach for. I bought this product maybe a year ago and I never use it. The color is pretty. I have many colors like it that are better formulated.
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
from my experience these eye shadows are not pigmented at all. they are cheap which is nice but I would rather by the Maybelline palettes or the nyx eyeshadows for the same price or cheaper. I have 3 of these eye shadows and have tried them on multiple occasions. disappointed every time
Marilyn G.
This shadow works really well as a highlighter, it gives off a really natural and glowy finish, the pigmentation of the shadow is really buttery and smooth, I use this everyday to add a glow in my face.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
How is the pigmentation in this?
Erin G.
Are these shadows worth it to buy, or is it a waste of money?
Haley P.
Does this shadow show up? How is the pigmentation? I have the darker shade of this, and it isn't very pigmented.
Rhiannon W.
London
Is this product an essential if your looking to create a smoky eye?
Korita S.
Morgan City, LA
How does this stand out on POC?