Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack) uploaded by member-38e948035Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack) uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY MILANI

• Is this product an essential if your looking to create a ...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow show up? How is the pigmentation? I have...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows worth it to buy, or is it a waste of mo...2 Answers
Milani Liquid Runway Eye Shadow Beach Sand (3-pack)
  • "I love all the eyeshadow colors from milani! The color is long lasting, bright, bold, beautiful! " in 3 reviews
  • "I am now a fan and a convert of drug store make up. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this and other Milani items to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Love any liquid eye shadow really but the color of this is amazing." in 1 review
  • "The color of this eyeshadow is really nice and neutral." in 1 review
Sammie W.
Every eyeshadow I've use from Milani has been nothing but beautiful an creamy and pigmented stays on all day high-end quality for drugstore they are lil pricey but honestly it's worth it
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
This is the eyeshadow that I am currently using and I LOVE IT. It lasts a really long time because you don't need a lot for it to show up. It's easy to apply and unlike a lot of other glittery eye shadows it doesn't get all over your face after wearing it all day. I also like the neutral tones! Would definitely recommend!
Alicia S.
Massachusetts
The texture of these single shadows are ok nothing amazing. With the price there are many other alternatives out there I would reach for. I bought this product maybe a year ago and I never use it. The color is pretty. I have many colors like it that are better formulated.
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
from my experience these eye shadows are not pigmented at all. they are cheap which is nice but I would rather by the Maybelline palettes or the nyx eyeshadows for the same price or cheaper. I have 3 of these eye shadows and have tried them on multiple occasions. disappointed every time
Marilyn G.
This shadow works really well as a highlighter, it gives off a really natural and glowy finish, the pigmentation of the shadow is really buttery and smooth, I use this everyday to add a glow in my face.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
I am a make up snob. I know I know, I shouldn't be. I always seen milani at my mass retailer but never bother trying anything. The only drug store makeup I ever buy is mascara. Yesterday I took a quick trip to the dollar tree for a gift bag and I decided to look around. I couldn't believe all the name brand things I found. I picked this baby up and tried it. I love the color, texture, and lasting power! I am now a fan and a convert of drug store make up.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This shadow just didn't work for me. The formula is a bit dry, so I found it hard to work with. Additionally, I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch, but there is absolutely no pigmentation with this shadow! All I get is a few flakes of glitter. I bought this at the Dollar Store, and I still regret purchasing it.
Jessa  C.
To be completely honest I don't really like the packaging of this eyeshadow but the actual product is a very good eyeshadow it has a very good Pigment as well. I don't like the texture of the actual eyeshadow but I mean that really does it matter when it comes to putting it on as long as it does the job and I feel like it does I love to use this color with a setting spray to make it even more pigmented
Isabel D.
San Leandro, CA
Milanis eye shadows are high pigmented and long lasting. The product is creamy and won't crease over time. They have a variation of colors to choose from, beach sand is one of my favorite its a shimmery neutral that can be used in the day time or night.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
I have been using Milani cosmetics for about a year now and I love them. They have great pigment and the color stays. I would definitely recommend this and other Milani items to anyone!
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
How is the pigmentation in this?
Erin G.
Are these shadows worth it to buy, or is it a waste of money?
Haley P.
Does this shadow show up? How is the pigmentation? I have the darker shade of this, and it isn't very pigmented.
Rhiannon W.
London
Is this product an essential if your looking to create a smoky eye?
Korita S.
Morgan City, LA
How does this stand out on POC?